United States of America

What are your thoughts on America?

Attached: America culture.jpg (728x425, 62K)

hate it so much

America is going to hell

cause of all problems in the world

I hope they straighten themselves out.

biggest crime rate

We need to balkinize or a facist revolution

It will most likely be destroyed by God himself.

They are guilty of a lot of evil, but a lot of the heads of state of every other nation has willing and still willingly receives money from the US.

Kind of sad to find out how America was already starting to fall apart after the Civil War. The seeds of destruction were set in long ago before anyone alive today was born.

I like it.

Except california.

Attached: 61480242_10219705114197770_5676416172111691776_n.jpg (625x589, 53K)

an interesting idea that failed around 1861

One of our greatest allies, wish I didn't have to deal with you guys shit so much on this board.

Attached: 1554752111970.jpg (1920x1920, 148K)

We need to stop permitting the government violation of rights and the frontier psychiatry molestation of our children's minds by institutional "doctors". We must cast down the 666 order of publishers who run the government education scheme and kill all of their mental slaves indoctrinated from inception of birth to faithless wicked families. We must kill our brothers because of unforgivable sins commited against us by abusing the banner of this once great nation and defend our flag from communist sympathizers acting at a community level to stage coups by sexualizing the playground and making child rape an act of warfare against the nuclear households that keep America bonded to a masonic kike jesuit class of lawless men who are organized above the law they wield over others without Gods permission as the ordained have become a faggot infested disgrace to the Name of the LORD and an abomination of mankind.

God’s gift to the world

Attached: B5BF7570-F4B3-40D8-BF46-5513B8E6B483.jpg (640x360, 104K)

What God? the Christian one christuck?

Nigger infested shithole, they do have good pays tho, 15$ an hour for just flipping burgers sounds pretty amazing.

We haven't been a country since 1913.

Attached: rwl1jw66svv11.jpg (796x1082, 65K)

Kill all non-whites.

Eh, a bit too egalitarian for me. Kill most Whites too.

I hope climate change is real, so that California's denizens will drown. Californians are unironically shittier than the kikes

Attached: 9bd.jpg_large.jpg (680x948, 74K)

All of them. Whatever God or God’s you pray to.

How did that even pass without Americans rioting? People were more redpilled on the Jew back then, were they not? I remember hearing that the majority of Americans were openly anti-Jew, but somehow this "anti-semitism" meme already existed by that point.

bump

Has its problems, but I'd rather have America than China or Islam.

Amazing landscape and friendly people,ZOG Goverment+Media with aids foreign policy

I think America was just a con from day 1. United States of Canaan. It was founded by Scots Canaanite Christian scumbags. And it will always be their 'manifest destiny' religious fantasyland.

Attached: 8923478623784234.jpg (1200x800, 166K)

At least you’re not obeying the inbred Crown as it screams for censorship of wrongthought

I wonder if they realize that they're the bad guys...

Seeing that flag is as equally horrendous as wearing a jolly roger flag.

>shut up kiwi your pm wears burkas