Can you make it without a university degree?

I feel like school wasn't made for me but I don't want to waste my potential and work a dead end job all my life. Any anons out there who have managed to create a successful life for themselves without finishing uni/college? I'm in the midst of writing my final paper and I feel like I'm about to have a panic attack.

The only reason why I won't quit right now is because I'm 25 and I will feel like a loser with no direction in life if I quit. Any advice or tips? Any good Jow Forums litterature maybe? I like to read and have no problem with dedicating myself to a certain topic 100% if I find it interesting enough. College/Uni red pills are also welcome in this thread.

Attached: 1543968661519.gif (696x478, 1.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ocw.mit.edu/index.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

there’s a few good degrees you can get but if you’re about to graduate and can’t think of anything good just pick up a trade apprenticeship for whatever construction company is in your area and start saving money.
you can get good jobs programming but you’ll have to put in a lot of work at home without a degree. otherwise a programming bachelor is nice if you have the drive to climb the ladder (jump jobs every couple of years)
also make sure to exercise if you don’t get a job sweating your ass off.

Stop being a pussy and finish u faggot. Start what u finish u zoomer piece of shit, this is why your generation is complete ass.

*My final paper for this semester, this was my first year at Uni.

I was thinking about something in IT but I don't really know where to start? Any good online courses where I can learn without having to take a loan from the bank? My physical health is very good and I work out 1-2 times a day, it's my mental health that is a bit shaky. Thanks for your input.

Yeah you might be right.

Attached: doomer.jpg (220x220, 5K)

what are you majoring in anyway?
and IT is easy as shit to get into, if you’re in uni you can get a job doing IT and can major in IT and have a nice job.
otherwise just scour your city for places looking for IT work, tell them you can do anything to do with fixing and maintaining all technology.

Political science. Thanks for the advice, appreciate it.

1. Choose a goal user - a big goal!
2. Give it hell and be the best at it.

You need to find that fire, it's deep within you, it's consumes you, it makes you get up, and pushes you.
You want to be good at something?
You need to run hot and work hard, and let it burn within you to achieve.

Desire, dedication and faith.

Choose to be a winner right now, stop posting here and listening to faggots and find it within YOU.
>where I can learn without having to take a loan from the bank?
It's called a fucking library or just sneak onto campus and use theirs; or, download the books from the internet cheaply or free.

I dropped at a Uni (never finished my honours couldnt afford it) but learnt advanced math and computer science from MIT OCR - it helped me structure my self study. Best of all it's FREE.

>ocw.mit.edu/index.htm

You can do it faggot.

Attached: 1519404369094.jpg (497x480, 50K)

Choose your OWN dream.
Emphasis on OWN and DREAM.
Take on the world and make it a reality.

>Political science.
Why you study this?
Do you want to get into Politics?
Did Hitler have a politics degree?

Yeah. I graduated college years ago and never ended up working in my field. Lol I'm going to work in a steel factory soon and will end up making more money with better benefits, pension, 401k, the works. I give up trying to hack it in my field of study. Pay is shit, I wish I never went to college.

Finish your degree first.

Then after you graduated, you can think about these things.

Yes, life without a degree is shit. A lot of people look down on you for not having a degree, and you will find it hard to get ahead in any career or even in business.

If you don't want to be another NPC cog, do the opposite to what this guy says.
Be a pathfinder or make your own.
It's the only way.

Thanks for your input based cyprus user. I will save that website and check it out when I get back from the gym.

Yeah I do, or at least try to make my country a better place.

>did hitler have a politics degree

Good point.

Attached: 1551966126630.jpg (540x540, 100K)

But I have three years left and I hate it...

Attached: 1545688851960.jpg (203x248, 10K)

A lot of Jow Forumsacks will look down on you for having a degree, especially a political science degree.

this is good advice

Life on the rural side in Sweden off the grid, ground is pretty cheap there.

Hm.

Airforce got me a wife and kids.

Be warned, success is bedfellows with sacrifice and failure.
The best and most successful people, don't always have great talents, but maximise what they did have to the fullest potential.

>But I have three years left and I hate it...
Quit.
Honestly just quit, and put your effort into the DREAM.
Ignore all the people who say differently, they say it because they are SCARED.
Don't be a pussy, don't be scared of anyone except the man upstairs and yourself when you look in the mirror.
You have to go hard at it, you will fail many times, but keep smashing the door down and eventually you'll do it, or at least fail trying.

>Oh noes I failed

if that's the worst that can happen to you oh well!
You're potential is inextricably linked to your own motivation and desire.

ps You better to be going hard and heavy at the Gym. Add an extra 5k to your 1RPM today. Keep growing, reaching and never ever stop dreaming.

t. winner until I die!

>getting a degree in accounting
>started networking with Jews and going to a synagogue
>in the process of getting a good job
Wish me luck anons

>You're
Your potential is inextricably linked to your own motivation and desire

You will be replaced by some habib in india or some achmed that has invaded your country and taken over all of your neighborhoods. All you will get from uni is to be jobless and thousands in debt.

You can get a decent job without a university or college degree, but you will have to be willing to relocate. you will have to be willing to work your ass off and do physically demanding jobs. Even if you start your own business, you still gotta be prepared to do that as well.

Your alternative? beg the government for welfare and whatever scraps they can afford to give you before the muzzies bankrupt your cucked country.

Arthur Jones did. I was raised feral on an island in Alaska. I did what I wanted, and hated school. I have no college. I worked in many different fields, and have been a business consultant, computer tech, experimental biologist for state government, and many other things.

Today I am retired with a sugar momma that pays the bills.

Do what you want, if you're intelligent enough to learn how.

What's the land like? Im a farmer in Northern Canada but looking for a new home, winter is long and terrible here. Pic related was taken only two months ago in my driveway.

Attached: Screenshot_20190604-143602_Gallery.jpg (1080x1920, 1.36M)

Tradie here. Didn't fall for the university meme and I now make £140k a year as a plumber. My friends who did degrees are flipping burgers at McDonalds.

Learn Python, entry level programming lang.

Demonstrated aptitude carries far more weight than a degree.

Military or trade. I make 42.25/hr being an insulator. I'm in the union though...good pension and retirement.

I work in cyber security and make over $100k/yr. I mainly have certificates. Technology jobs are more about experience and what you can do than any typical HR requirement.

Trades are better paying than most college degree jobs these days. I've ran the network for all kinds of businesses filled with office drones making $20/hr doing paperwork and customer support. Meanwhile my friends in the trades are making a killing. Many of them make over $100k/yr after overtime. The average machinist age is over 50 years old. If you go into the trades and are a good worker businesses will fight over you right now.

Most accounting jobs will be automated. Why would anyone ever pick accounting in the current year?

my dad went to trade school and a bit of community college when he was younger and is making pretty good. an aircraft mechanic or engineer i forgot. somewhere around 100k

It depends, how's the job market in Sweden?
Around here you can't really get anywhere without at least 2 years of uni (or an apprenticeship if you're into manual labor). It's nearly impossible to get anywhere without some kind of post-HS degree, they'll throw your resume in the trash the moment they see you've only got a HS diploma.

>I make £140k a year as a plumber

Pics or it didn't happen, no way can you be making more than doctors, lawyers, engineers...

Nope. Everyone needs plumbers. Demand is through the roof. Trades are the most useful jobs.

you should like a faggot you probably need the structured environment

>Did Hitler have a politics degree?

Adolf had a degree in WW1 and Weimar Republic. Give me anything as a modern equivalent.

you say that your psychological health is an issue. Dude, in this degenerated society it is a reality for A LOT of men. So from my experiences - went through similar problem - the issue from your mental health likely come from / are heavily influenced by
a) rather pointless university decree today ... physical labor might be better suited for you
b) I guess you don`t have girlfriend and no kids ... my mental health problems nearly completly disappeared after being a father

So finish - its kind of a backstop for you and go for a job where you think you will be happy, but other might regard as a "strange" job => working with animals? // working in farming? // working as a carpenter and create something more lasting?

I won`t recommend my uni/college to my kids - even if they are highly intelligent - except when they really want to do something specific ... not just "i need to study bullshit"