Why are almost zero tech companies based?

Attached: GEYl71T5.jpg (531x531, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

romerogames.ie/si6il
gamerevolution.com/features/418045-doom-eternal-mortally-challenged-joke-offensively-boring
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cause it's not the 90s anymore

Smart people tend to be more educated and intelligent

Based on what?

>intelligence equates with being a faggot
no

This.

Beaner employing company 'tho.

Attached: romerowned.jpg (600x425, 47K)

Because if you dont accept clown world, you're called evil bigots and buzzfeed hacks will call for boycotts of your company. Where in the fuck have you been?

Attached: 15596708161545552776629704472824.jpg (2560x1440, 1.02M)

Because businesses are risk averse, and it's safer to cuck than it is to take a stand
t. 105 IQ

Intelligence means we don't get hung up on bullshit that's A) wrong and B) impossible to change. Your ideologies stunt your personal growth more than the existence of the things that piss you off do.

liberalism is a mental disorder.

Attached: dludyulydutyu.png (853x844, 87K)

>t. 105 IQ
That argument is a stupid one to raise. If I told you my IQ, you wouldn't believe me anyway. The fact that you even defaulted to that shows your perceived inadequacies as a thinking person, and I suspect that your perceptions in that regard are accurate.

>smart people tend to be more intelligent
So this is the power of American education.

back in the 90s and before, the companies that were just being started always had a sense of freedom and a bit of edginess, they had to in a way, tech entrepreneurship wasn't treated the same way it is today, where everybody realizes "oh I need to buy this dinky thing up fast because I can and I'll just regret not doing it later" no, then it was more like "we can't quite trust your name, so if you can show us some real technical workproduct then maybe we'll consider buying you, (or just keep doing your own thing idc)" so there wasn't a crazy requirement to be on your best behaviour virtue signaling (and virtue signalling didn't mean to pedos and racemixing) it was just about the product and the market, sometimes you would have far lefties, sometimes far righties, sometimes they were inbetween, but it was whatever they wanted to do, because it was a more sane world then. and they were allowed to just be focused on their stuff

Extremism is a mental disorder. Both sides.

Demographics and political polarization have reached the point where its almost impossible to be openly "based" as a company and remain in business....

Because they are in California surrounded by Californians, same as with the movie industry.

Attached: my-favorite-computer-game.jpg (550x920, 84K)

Yeah, but they're more "emotionally" intelligent, user.... whatever that means.

Your ideology stunts business growth more than the existence of those who disagree with you do.

Bullshit. The whole purpose of your ideology is to claim that 'nothing is wrong beccause everything is subjective, and so your A) is wrong. Secondly, culture is actively being propagandized to normalize pedo faggotry--and so you're hypocritically claiming that culture is impossible to change while simultaneously actively changing it. Fuck outta here.

>the people with all the fancy sweet sounding labels have lower verbal IQ than the people who self-identify as Nazis
wait wut...

Attached: c28849cdb906b777d66214100b7272dfa2fb718dde21c8bc39fe9182380ebc7c.jpg (780x438, 26K)

that's false, there are always things that can piss a person off, but when they'res a sense of urgency or a fear of invasion, even if cultural, men have an instinct to go into this sort of protective mode, and I personally think that's one of the reasons why /pol has become so popular, because it isn't a matter of ignoring it, it's a matter of fighting it

its the easiest option
righties are more easy going politically whereas the left is a cult

better safe than sorry i imagine

intelligent answer

This. Most web2.0 companies are faggot services like airbnb or uber. They basically only ride on established technologies from the 90s

Lol kill yourself faggot

Your brain creates ridiculous logic chains based upon abstract standards. Your biggest enemy is your own brain. I suggest removal.

Kill yourself

Pretty much what happens when your small team of shit hot developers become a bloated corporate mass of 2000 faceless drones with multi million dollar projects floating about.

>because it was a more sane world then
You know shit is beyond fucked when even the 90s are considered to be the sane years compared to current times. I want to die.

You know nothing about me or my ideologies. I don't have to offer polar opposition to think you're stupid and wasting your time on hate when you could be using that energy to advance yourself and your kin. You are your own worst enemy. If you could erase all other races, you'd just find someone else to hate on.

they all owned by CIA

You aren't intelligent.
You are just a coward.

>Not spelling it Meinkraft
You had one job.

id Software used to be based but then Carmack left.
Now it's just a puddle of onions.

cell phones and women.

Gaming used to be a small hobby made by people that liked games for people that liked games. Now it is just like any other business. Marketing determines what gets made. Devs see all this money getting made on phone games by women and suddenly they think women are gamers and they are the ones paying for games.

Innovation is also just dead. One company manages to come up with an idea and then everyone else chases it for years until someone finally comes up with a new idea - battle royal

>insecure people need special labels in order to feel secure and useful
>secure people don't need special labels, they just know who they are

Attached: 1554927428242.png (657x539, 110K)

John is fucking cool, I met him and he's legend.

Carnack is not a game developer

He is a scientist and without him you wouldn't have modern gaming.

>but I know everything about you and your ideologies
lol ok. You're simply a hypocrite.

I'd rather be a dumb Chad that stands by his beliefs than a fucking intelligent faggot that stands for nothing.

This, also tech groups were much, MUCH smaller, which makes it harder for leftists to inject themselves into positions of power. When ID software was based they were like 8 guys working in a garage. Now to make a game you need 200 fucking people

yeah. kys fgt

This guy gets it.

You're partially right, but I wasn't wrong.

Jow Forums is so popular because the world doesn't offer instructions on solving this kind of strife, (any subject on Jow Forums, really) nor does it offer free and open discourse broaching the problems that the dispossessed wish to solve, especially in the language that they wish to solve it in. The world has decided that even talking about certain things is so taboo that people are ostracized for offering thoughts.

Here's every social problem in a nutshell:
Group A thinks differently and wants the right to coexist on their terms with other groups, but other groups push back so fiercely that compromise isn't possible, so they fight with everything they have for values so extreme that the opposition feels that they have to retaliate with like ferocity.
Group B wants group A simply eradicated because it's how it's been done in the past, and change is always, always bad, so no compromise is ever acceptable. Group B doesn't believe that anyone should have freedom of though or action unless it agrees with them.

Jow Forums doesn't solve anything. It makes it worse, but there needs to be forums with open discourse like this so that a dialogue can even exist.

That's a pretty extremist view, user.

That's just what an unintelligent person would say.

Your cartoon really put me in my place, user.

imagine being this faggot

Say whatever you want to escape this discussion.

its because of social media and because companies are using it.
they just follow trends and post xyz with certain "sjw causes" to seem relevant.
back before the invention of social media, businesses rarely ever made public statements printed in newspapers regarding their positions on social issues of the day.
it was just unheard of as keeping all forms of politics out of your advertising was just the way businesses operated back then.
the reason for this was because businesses would lose lots of money when they did get political which gave rise to the adage "keep politics out of business"
so needless to say, since the world is entirely connected now via social media, companies are pressured into taking up politically correct stances on identity political issues - if they dont then thousands of ppl shame them online - essentially bullying them into saying what the sjw hive mind wants them to say.

there is no reason to believe that this kind of fuckery will ever change either, not unless social media in general is entirely taken out of the picture - which at this point will never happen.
hope this sheds some light on the how and why corporations are now making it a point to be politically correct, or "progressive"

nu-id is actually incredibly based, they make shooters for every political orientation

Attached: IMG_20190514_082339.jpg (1200x1298, 215K)

So smug
So full of yourself
Such false reality I'm jealous
I only wish I could experience such absolute denial

must've been a lot of blacks in the democrat sample

>leaving no room for reasonable people

Just because we test extreme, unorthodox ideas out here doesn't mean we want to holocaust jews. Stop being a typical, boring neurotic kike.

Yea, it is.

Intelligent guys tend to be weak and nerdy and are more prone to manipulation by women

Imagine being a leaf

So, tell me, if cowardice is standing up to extremists, because it's rational, What does courage look like?

john romero is making a new doom called sythe
or something.

it will be the only decent videogame this year.

romerogames.ie/si6il

Sigil? That one came out recently and it looks neat

You mean the Sigil mappack or something else?

Those graphs don't reflect their numeric values. Not saying it's wrong. Just that it's a jew tactic to prove a point.

Those graphs don't reflect their numeric values. Not saying it's wrong. Just that it's a jew tactic to prove a point.

I can't tell if Bishnu there is laughing or mad

Stop samefagging jew JIDF

Years ago, the nerd knew he was an outcast and accepted it. Today they've been given a place in society, but only on the condition of proper behavior. So they will hold to the party line most fervently. They are like rescue dogs and house niggers, afraid of being sent back outside.

the businessmen in video games are failures in other industries
all people in the marketing teams don't know shit about marketing or appealing to specific demographics

its why when they hear that "50% of women are gamers?" they think their realistic WWII shooter could appeal to the women who prefer playing the sims and puzzle ames

He's having a hard time adjusting to indoor shitting. At least he's dropping it in the break room and not the designated sharting aisle.

yes. sigil.
i tried to link it with correction but Jow Forums is censoring me heavily for seth rich posts.

Attached: CENSORED.png (1828x1004, 361K)

Well yeah, but he's still a beaner.

Best supply side explanation

Best demand side explanation

Wallstreet CEOs took over...

>college smart
nobody working in STEM worth his money votes Liberal
simply because the field requires logic and reason above all else to actually be successful
the compiler doesn't give a rats ass about your fee fee if you fuck up the syntax or your evaluation doesn't make sense
shit just won't compute

Attached: 1554855934639.jpg (640x427, 34K)

they were 4 guys. and they stole the computers from their office every night and weekend to make games that revolutionized the industry. read masters of doom it’s a good book. 99% of the shit they did back then would never be allowed today. enjoy madden 2020

He released a new Doom episode recently. It's breddy gud.

Attached: Sigil.jpg (1920x1080, 297K)

What's the vertical green bar for?

'sup econ bro

CD Projekt Red is based. They've done some really shady things, but they're still a beacon of light among other game developers.

because today's games require a lot more graphics (as in artistic) work compared to some 8-bit rail shooter
and artists tend to be liberal

John is married to a coal burner who spawned out this mongrel. Carmack was the better of the Johns. Because he was pretty racist.

Attached: CE83F11A-411F-4D6E-B2EB-4CD6EE302FCC.jpg (600x450, 54K)

Nu-Wolfenstein techicnally wasn’t developed by ID. It was done in house at Machinegames. Meanwhile ID did develop Doom and Rage 2.

it's fucking painful AF user

gamerevolution.com/features/418045-doom-eternal-mortally-challenged-joke-offensively-boring
I don't know id seems pretty based

No companies CAN be anything other than virtue signalers now because there is an agenda behind the current political climate backed by trillions of dollars and several intelligence agencies. You dont two that line and your business folds.

This.

Back inna day it was based neckbeards in their basements making based games.

this

also this

I'd like to start a based tech company.
No jews and niggers allowed. Certainly no poos. And least of all muslims.

autism

>ugh... just ... UGH
>soi boring
>that's why I can't help put make a long article about it

They followed the shift left, because that's where the money was.
Problem is that they're too retarded to realise the current shift is rightbound

I know this feeling
Cheer up everyone will get to suffer in the future
Even the supposed rich leader class
No king wants to rule an empire of shit mountains
A lot of people will die
There are too many people in the world
I say we kill em all

Hes a faggot and games are for children or if you’re a total loser you still play them as an adult

Games are for baby bobby bitchtits fatty mc fat fat smelly autist retards
Or niggers
Pol is full of nigger jew child

because jewish money bought the games industry about a decade ago
sad but true

>Cheer up everyone will get to suffer in the future
>I say we kill em all
I want to believe and I want absolute madness and hell on Earth.
Unfortunately that's too much of a wet dream to be true.