We were winning the meme war, the culture war was over, it was time to gloat, ANTIFA was over, now we're losing...

>We were winning the meme war, the culture war was over, it was time to gloat, ANTIFA was over, now we're losing, Laura Loomer, Tommy Robinson, everyone has been depersoned.
Is Gavin right, Jow Forums? What went so wrong?
youtu.be/-RhfRt4BdP4

Attached: 2019-06-04_21h09_53.png (667x558, 672K)

>Is Gavin right
nope.
he's always been left.
>flannel
>beard
>ball cap
>doesn't actually lumberjack

With an even playing field... we win.

When the corporations, government and social media giants are all working together alongside journalists “Antifa” faggots to destroy us using deplatforming, defaming, depersoning and lawfare... yea, we’re losing.

A handful of intellectual white men up against the most powerful institutions the world has ever seen and Trump hasn’t done a thing to help.

Who’s making this depressing ass documentary? It’s time to celebrate, we are winning, no?

Tommy Robinson only moved because they kept changing the prison they were holding him in. Doesn't count fag.
P.S. It only counts when you close your eyes and hold a bible up. I bet Gav doesn't even go to TLM.

Attached: 135824_w_700.png (700x382, 197K)

Gavin doesn't speak for the right.

Attached: 1498660979859.png (1593x1294, 619K)

Attached: 1515440275931.jpg (1199x672, 291K)

>Laura Loomer, Tommy Robinson, everyone has been depersoned.
you mean the controlled Israel jewish opposition?
It's a good thing. The last thing we want is jew shrills dictating to use WTF we should think.

Attached: Juden tommy.jpg (4402x5727, 3.96M)

>Laura Loomer
Zionist and jewess
>Tommy Robinson
Zionist
>Gavin Mccines
Zionist and turbofaggot

nothing of value was lost

>we
>we're
lmao @ this soys boy cuckservative kike dick sucking niggerloving literal faggot

Gavin is a zionist shill.

Attached: 1552194268081.jpg (4160x3120, 537K)

When he says "we" he means the mossad-gang, look at those names:
>Laura Loomer
>Tommy Robinson
all the (((rebel media))) fags.
They said nothing when the real right wingers were unpersoned and now they cry about it when it happened to them.

we were winning when we were trending towards white identity politics. When people like Gavin and Laura Loomer were closer to the alt right proper and white nationalism we were soaring. When the media and friends started to push back on them, they denounced white nationalism and white identity politics and we started losing. Then Charlottesville happened and you had actual white nationalist who are normal start to distance themselves from Spencer and his alt right troglodytes. Then Trump explicitly distanced himself from the movement and became Jewish and it was over. The takeaway should be that white identity politics is a winning strategy as long as we can keep out the freaks and weirdos.

Fuck gavin and fuck his group of faggots that are the most degenerate gang this side of the bohemian grove. Fucking prideboys are a right wing gay cruise for right wing faggots.

Attached: 20190504_144651.jpg (1011x896, 426K)

I said this before and ill say it again. Prepare for a western collapse and learn to fight and kill. This culture war crap is meaningless

Attached: 1556435263652.webm (480x480, 1.25M)

>What went so wrong?
Your leftist shitfest media isn't reporting all the greatness. I'm at the point where I wake up and am kinda in a great mood.

Gavin is a despicable degenerate, and encourages young men to engage in behaviours that will only further our social decline

gavin is not with us. he is a cuck

it's funny in a sad kind of way, the descriptive word for this escapes me. based upon every single measure we have, it looks like S is going to HTF at some point in the near future.

Question: Why don't the Antifa kiddies attack Neocon Iran Warhawks?

Answer: Because there deep-state handlers don't allow it!

HA HA HA AH AH AH AHAHAHAHHAHA H AHA H HAH H HA HAHAH

Attached: clown.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

>delusional boomer
he caught aids from milo, I wouldn't trust anything he says.

These people are delusional and pathetic.

We have never been winning.

Just like isis never attacking isreal all pretend

There is never going to be a magical collapse, they will simply implement some new system to keep the shitshow going.

>What went so wrong?
the dildo got stuck in his ass

He's too busy tweeting about faggots and israel.

false.

> plays with identity politics and white identity
> wonders why it has no real meaning and collapses after a few months
i'm getting tired of seeing this meme
White identity was forced (rather than real identities like Catholic/Polish/English/German/Italian) precisely because it's easy for them to manage.