Devs Jun 1st
>Intensive Russian and Syrian bombardment of Idlib continues
>US claims it has evidence of gas attack in syria
>Israel set for new elections after parliament dissolved itself
>Fierce clashes between TFSA and SDF reported north of Manbij
>Ceasefire talks fall through between Turkey and Russia over north Hama
>Taliban and Islamic State continue clashing in Kunar province
>Turkey launches operation against PKK in northern Iraq
>King Salman claims the Iranian attack on oil tankers is an attack on the whole world
>Russia says it is willing to help create an agreement between Iran and other persian gulf states
>Talks between the Venezuelan opposition and government collapse in Norway with no goal reached
>Isis claims to have killed over a dozen SAA soldiers in Homs
>Saudi forces attack the Houthis close to Taiz city

Prev

Attached: 1541299751486.jpg (2000x7528, 1.62M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5fmD-zEDbmg
youtube.com/watch?v=6YSiVqCWBPE
twitter.com/AFP/status/1136008267375828993
theguardian.com/world/2019/mar/11/greta-thunberg-schoolgirl-climate-change-warrior-some-people-can-let-things-go-i-cant
youtu.be/0hBh3_iqcqY
youtube.com/watch?v=Btkjr6UNb50
strategy-business.com/feature/A-Strategists-Guide-to-Chinas-Belt-and-Road-Initiative?gko=8e9c5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In Europe, the five year olds are shot by the police, the politicians are shot by the citizens, and people euthanize their own children rather than make them grow up in the clown world.

What a shithole.

y u no declare?

Attached: Arnold.png (355x450, 195K)

normally no one else bothers to bake so there's no need

Thanks for bread user

Attached: 1559163721331.png (396x385, 65K)

The claim of a Turkish (controlled or built) aircraft being shot down in Libya has yet to be backed with evidence, but it's likely drones were a part of the care package Erdogan sent Serraj.

Serraj, who recently attended the Organization of Islamic Conference in Saudi Arabia, showing the goblin kingdom's playing of both sides (as usual)

LNA continues to hold Tripoli Airport. Mitiga is far. Misurata further still.

I doubt it ends without more interventions

Today's gains.

Attached: June-4-2019.jpg (1200x675, 192K)

>1 km/s*s, 5.5 km/s in 5 s
thats faster than charlie india goes to full arsehole in a thread. impressive

THE G A I N S FOR A S S A D

feels good seeing those red circles

When will russia start implementing the may decrees that putin put forward last year?

Attached: AnalJihad.jpg (300x168, 8K)

in a May?

Attached: 15270898363810.jpg (720x960, 156K)

Looks like OP was first manufactured in 1948

you cheeky faggot you

Attached: 1551035260951.gif (160x160, 704K)

Этo лицo, кoтopoe я дeлaю, кoгдa клaдy cпepмy в Дoнaльдa!
>> O, кaк oн любит мoю cпepмy!

Attached: Facesex.jpg (1009x1541, 527K)

Damn I missed it.

I am so happy and proud of you Brazil user, I know you are that one from /vg/ threads. God willing I become a father in a year or two.

I guess that's the all-important high ground required to hold K Nabudah

Attached: photo%2F0001%2F2017-09-19%2FCUMC0VM44T8E0001NOS.jpg (4850x3234, 1.65M)

Honestly, that's probably going to be the entire story of Idlib.

You should get a permanent hardware ban if you ever visit 2ch

but /wm is beautiful

Attached: 14766312273900.png (795x1000, 271K)

/wm/ is good though

based

youtube.com/watch?v=5fmD-zEDbmg
“Nowadays we don’t see any of the sides wanting to start a war, neither Iran, nor the US,” he said. "The Americans carry a special policy which they have made clear. This is a maximum pressure policy," the minister added. Al-Thani also discussed the possibility of Qatar acquiring Russia's S-400 missile air defence system. “This is a matter of technical assessment, and not a political decision. The political decision will be taken as soon as the technical requirements will be met,” the diplomat emphasised.

youtube.com/watch?v=6YSiVqCWBPE
"Iran's authorities and Iran's nation will not be deceived by his (Trump's) political tricks. Americans should not get close," warned Khamenei in a ceremony attended by high-ranking Iranian officials. "In the missile program, they know we have reached a point of deterrence and stability. They want to deprive us from it, but they will never succeed," added the Iranian Supreme Leader. The remarks came after Iranian President suggested talks with the US were possible if sanctions were lifted and Washington also softened its stance after several weeks of intense warmongering rhetoric.

>loads of gains today
>page 8
Permanent life support

Ok, new shit to add on my list of annoying news besides brexit and muh rossya hacking is now climate change and that fucking kid related to it

SYRIAN ARMY LIBERATES 3 MORE VILLAGES FROM MILITANTS NORT OF KAFR NABUDAH

Following a successful operation to liberate the town of Qasabiya, north of Kafr Nabudah, the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) and the Tiger Forces continued their advance in northwestern Hama. According to pro-government sources, units of the SAA and the Tiger Forces liberated the villages of Humayrat, Hardanah and Qirutiyah.

In the coming days, government troops will likely continue their operation in the area aiming to captured the villages of Meidan Ghazal, Shariya and Deir Sonbol.

Attached: 1-17.jpg (1517x1009, 490K)

What happened now. I do somehow feel blesse that I missed that gay shit, but I am curious what is annoying you on the same level as Br*xit and Russiagate meme.

>that fucking kid related to it.
What kid?

>US to take "unprecedented actions" to ensure supply of strategic minerals, says Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross
twitter.com/AFP/status/1136008267375828993

>mfw waiting for the mutts to do something completely retarded

Attached: 4c9585855a05352cf8ed8e9285d1d63f91ce1a77e154e7641ef312c3cda36625.png (720x380, 234K)

If you're not actively building a weather machine, you're doing fuck all for the climate crisis.

>humvees roll into inner mongolia

the kid that convinced a generation of boomers they need to go vegan to save the earth instead of holding corporations accountable

Attached: gretel-davos.jpg (1140x712, 100K)

wtf when did that happen?
Also how much did corporations pay to this kids family.

>allowed to speak at Davos
>proposes shit "individual" lifestylism bullshit
>immediately drops off the face of the earth afterwards

Every MSM site I check there is at least 2 articles on climate change. Either about that fucking kid who took now a year off school yo your the US and do a split at the UN, or something something trump/republicans, or some protests in germany or whatever bickering they hace going on in regards to climate change

theguardian.com/world/2019/mar/11/greta-thunberg-schoolgirl-climate-change-warrior-some-people-can-let-things-go-i-cant

She has the assburger

climate change is real

ruskie option 1 from earlier today. he said likely SAA strategy was to head for the hills. look like they are. or am i reading something wrong here?

No amount of personal lifestyle changes can fix tons of CO2 fumes sent into athmosphere by corporations. I does not mean that you shouln't be more concerned for envilroment, it just men that people could continue living like they already do if corporations did their fucking part.

>convinced a generation of boomers they need to go vegan to save the earth instead of holding corporations accountable
wait what

>US to take "unprecedented actions" to ensure supply of strategic minerals, says Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross
roll back the trade war? ratchet down the rhetoric? concede to jina? maybe start ww3?

>She has the assburger
maybe it helps her deal with the fact that she is abused by the media for stories
with fucking 15 she can't even consent to be raped into a figurehead

the fuck does that mean?
establish a new industry by recovering the materials from old devices?

>theguardian.com/world/2019/mar/11/greta-thunberg-schoolgirl-climate-change-warrior-some-people-can-let-things-go-i-cant
>that story
this is cute why do people hate her for trying to do a nice thing
95% of girls her age are retarded or whores

Atempt to desperatly find another supplier or create their own domestic network. Problems? The price of rare earth metals will still drastically increase, with it the end products and it would take years to develop mining industry that was never inested in or to expand another countries mining network.

Looks like their parents were already "famous" in Sweden before this blew up
Now they are writing books about how their daughters autism are empowering their activism

Yeah, I do my part as long as I don't have to go out of my way too much, because I know it's the correct thing to do, but individual actions won't do anything

Attached: greta.png (611x640, 444K)

>roll back the trade war? ratchet down the rhetoric? concede to jina?
from the tone and the retarded history of the trump admin, they will probably threaten even worse tariffs and sanctions.

wonder what the result of all this will be.

>95% of girls her age are retarded or whores.
Well the thing is that she does not understand what she is doing, and people don't hate *her* people hate all the corporations behind her and her parents who use her as a political tool for fame.

>Well the thing is that she does not understand what she is doing
not like shes retarded, depends what you mean though
>corporations want to fight climate change
doubt it

corporations want a face, a doll they can proote because it reflects on them and those who earn money with stories directly profit from her.
Even companies who would lose our from her policies promote her if they can gain in the meantime, because the more substantive power lies in lobbying politicians directly

This

hey you got one for america and Europe like that pic you posted for soviets/Russians?

but isn't it like religion or astrology or whatever?
they can do what they believe in even when facts say it means nothing in reality.
That's the case for the individuals who follow it.
Where I start arguments and actually have in real life, is when politicians use it to not do actual policies.

youtu.be/0hBh3_iqcqY

Attached: 1559062991314.png (744x752, 614K)

>trump planning new economic relationship with brits after brexit

how long until a global alliance against anglo zionist gulfism is a thing

>buying anything Trump says

>how long until a global alliance against anglo zionist gulfism is a thing.
Soon™

Attached: 1548718079038.jpg (1151x1784, 267K)

Am I a bad person if I'd like to bend her over my amd fx housefire?

How many kilomemes to Kafranbel?

Attached: suheil 116.jpg (1000x1038, 570K)

he does deliver sometimes:
Israel
1000 round of sanctions
tax cuts
anti enviromentalism

deeper anglo trade ties seem the sort of elite pleasing thing hed do
to do what to her

It's pratically a space heater that pretend to be a 7 years old gaming rig.

Ive been called a shill so many fucking times
this has led me to think that there is probably zero shills on Jow Forums, that word gets thrown around in literally any discussion

I got called a shill before for saying zoomers werent conservative
does this mean you will burn her or rape her
lmao

this.
Also youtube.com/watch?v=Btkjr6UNb50 because of...me

bump

Attached: D7u-HwOWsAE7T5W.jpg (1200x833, 306K)

look like toys, love pictures like that

which one is best for camping?

middle left

>About to head to bed
>Helicopter flies over my house very low and kinda fast
>Check Flight Radar
>It's heading to the hospital
good luck buddy

got a nice cabin at the back.

k

Kek

Attached: Bashar Doom.png (404x600, 356K)

>Page 7

Attached: 1557666216472.webm (640x480, 1.88M)

>1:52AM
g-good morning, sg....

Attached: 1516258220065.jpg (200x192, 5K)

Anyone here learning new languages?

Attached: DuoPrincip.png (500x528, 295K)

good morning.

Attached: 91875023852346.jpg (675x1200, 175K)

m-morning

Attached: Cat-Hussar-of-the-Patriotic-War-of-1812.jpg (500x425, 59K)

>2 incel98s
ewwww

Damn that's kino

Attached: Hitler wtf.jpg (600x534, 38K)

Raise your child to be the brightest in town, give him your best and he will give you and the world his best.

That goes for you too, even if you're from Brazil I'm sure your child can be something if he sucks the right cocks

Failing that a big happy family is the best thing in life

>Aboslute state of the west

Mornin!

>unstealthy penislet spamming the shit out of this irrelevant shit thread to bump it

>page 8

Attached: 1548176194378.jpg (1200x676, 253K)

Attached: 2d9e96adb6b45794568cc8ca67b89b25c4707e6c485bdf15d22fb24d63568283.jpg (4198x2708, 511K)

>spic incel and arab b**thist s*domite joining the desperate bumping

strategy-business.com/feature/A-Strategists-Guide-to-Chinas-Belt-and-Road-Initiative?gko=8e9c5

FSA supporters made an appearance at the hilarious Londonistan low energy protests btw.

Attached: 119 FSA faggots in London.jpg (962x659, 184K)

>sending some girl to speak at davos in front of the world economical elites
>not strapping her with as much explosives and shrapnel as possible
baka what a missed chance.

>Less than 60k attended could be as low as 30k
>210,000 pre printed placards and signs left unused and now dumped.
>Trump baby balloon got popped
>They completely missed Trump as he was driven by in his Beast limo which made it even funnier.
>Every speaker looked insane
>Leftists and commies attacking anyone that was even remotely pro Assad,pro Trump,Pro brexit or questioning climate change including old men being beaten and harassed by masked thugs and fat landwhale "women".

Attached: 121 FSA Fags.jpg (962x650, 164K)

Wallahi you will taste the tip of my sword you filthy murtad

Attached: Nazbol death squads.jpg (1024x683, 141K)

Attached: bump.jpg (1200x800, 292K)

GOD BLESS TRUMP AND GOD BLESS ISRAEL

That BTR-82A is very sexy

Attached: 4m0qud658z421.jpg (1280x960, 415K)

mestizo pride

Attached: banderamestiza.png (3124x2083, 588K)