Go to a job interview

>go to a job interview
>95% of the time women interview me.

Wha this going on here?

Attached: 1559616126955.jpg (1456x881, 694K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/can-potential-employers-check-your-facebook-page.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Wha this going on here?

What is going on here*

its a joke

life is in freefall

test(icles)

they can't do the work so they keep the gate

Woman are useless. What else are they going to do besides managerial tasks? Work?

The men are working.

They wanna make the incels sweat.

Attached: 1556845238356.png (125x125, 2K)

Hoes are useless and recruiter or hr is a low hanging fruit job in conjunction with a cunt.

Women decide whether you reproduce or not and now whether you have a job or not too.

How's life at Burger King, loser?

I never understood what does this meme imply? Bad hair?

HR harpies. Depending on you field, you should go to trade conferences and try networking with people who look like they're in management. Show passion for the field and don't sperg out. They can help you bypass HR wymenz who will throw you out for no reason.

HR is mostly made up by stupid HR cunts.
>be toothpaste user, have interview for PLC programmer
>Blonde HR slut literally has no idea what a PLC is
Nothing I hate more than stupid HR cunts(>95%)

Being fucked up because your country has been fucked up by heebery, I guess you can't really relate can you?

What does problems with countries have to do with not being able to get a haircut?

Women in HR is like the black female police chief in the US. It's a fucking meme and it sends a clear message that qualifications don't matter.

Being so depressed you don't take care of yourself and don't go outside and thus to the barber.

>Tell me more about you.
>What are your hobbies?
>What do you do in your free time?
>What's your best personal quality?

Every time. Every single time. I politely asked to stay on topic once. Didn't go well.

Human Resources must burn.

Attached: bd4.jpg (666x666, 139K)

>rejected for job interview
>"you didn't sound excited about the opportunity to become a quality assurance officer"
I'm so close to just faking an extreme autism diagnosis for some affirmative action

Sounds like endy underage attention whoring. Or just excue for being lazy. What next dressing up like an emo?

Just outright lie.
>What are your hobbies?
Jogging, biking, woodworking, reading.
>What do you do in your free time?
Reading, studying (depends on your job though), working out, movies/tv series
Relentless, focused, work well under pressure, multitasking

There you go, you got the job.

Based nd redpilled

Kek. True. I am excited about good job but it's outright retarded when they expect you to be excited for slave tier job

>Women decide whether you reproduce or not
not for long, artificial wombs are all but guaranteed with 20 years maybe even less, women are basically done for when that happens

Just lie. Honestly guys our whole system is designed to reward liars, when you're face to face with some HR whore just make up bullshit a normie would say.
>What are your hobbies
Netflix, Spotify and Podcasts, I love Joe Rogan.
>What do you do in your free time
Read blogs about cars, soccer and cats.
I am always 100% forthcoming and honest. (lie about how much you lie)

Yes the world should burn though

If they ask what your favorite Netflix is say documentaries and just say "more than I can list" if they ask for specific ones. if they get picky say "nature documentaries, but i've watched so many I can't remember them all" if they get really weird just bring up "Survivorman" and worst case scenario go watch a few episodes to reference (it's a based as fuck show). If they ask about music just say you like Ed Sheeran "Shape Of You". If they ask about Joe Rogan just say he's a genius for talking about isolation tanks. Literally just start going on about isolation tanks and they'll change the subject.

Guys just imagine the most droll shit a normie would say and say that while they smile then walk out of there smiling thinking that you will never ever have to live up to the lies you set forth. If they even ask you about it after this just play retarded and pretend you have no memory of that discussion and go back to work.

Exactly, literally just get the job and never interact with those people again. Just don't act like a fucking sperg and you'll be fine.

"""Human Relations""" which was a position artificially created, is almost solely staffed by women, who's sole jobs are to make the occupation as politically correct as possible, and to weed out any and all incels, image board users, and wrong thinkers. And they can smell it on you
>could you show us your facebook?
I-I don't have one
>your twitter?
I don't use any s-social media
>so what do you do with your free time? I couldn't imagine being so socially disconnected!
>I shitpost on far-right laotian hentai image boards 10 hours a day

HR is full of women
you need to be interviewed by actual workers

at one point I declared unto heaven never to have a female superior

>Just don't act like a fucking sperg and you'll be fine.
Like I get it guys, these people are scum and you just want to scream at their face for asking you this dumb shit but just play it cool like you're the fucking JOKER and learn to enjoy lying to people you hate. Learn to enjoy the satisfaction from seeing them believe your bullshit story knowing that you would rather watch them rot from plague.

You have to hide your power level to survive in CURRENT SOCIETY, user.

>could you show us your facebook? your twitter?
Yeah, right. Why not ask to see for your phone messages too? I refuse to believe people do this even in burgerstan.

if they ask about twitter and facebook just tell them that you had one but deleted it because you strongly disagree with the platforms censoring palestinian and pro-black activists as well as being economically oppressive to their workers and the environment.

When they ask what you do with your free time tell them you watch Netflix documentaries on the environment and read blogs. Tell them you think that 140 characters is too small to bring light to a progressive agenda and isn't a big deal to you then. Tell them you're more interested in the "grassroots". Seriously you guys, they will eat these buzzwords up. If they get picky about details either have some easy ones ready or just say the blogs/whatever got deleted by evil conservatives complaining and they will give you brownie points.

The number one rule guys is remember these people are your enemies and you have permission to lie to your enemies, never feel the need to be honest in the pursuit of a bullshit modern corporate job.

Honestly the entire interview process at most companies is complete bullshit regardless of who is interviewing. I will say that at my current company I like what my boss does now. If we are hiring for a new person my boss will set up multiple interviews both with management and also with people who perform the role.

That said, interviews are still fluff. It's more about gauging social competence than anything else. In the current job market interviewing in itself is a skill and can get a candidate with otherwise mediocre qualifications pretty far.

They want to fuck you.

>hint
they do. Virtually every job now.

And tgey wonder why the number of NEETS are growing.

Same shit for me

HR is literally a womans dream job. Moderate pay for zero physical or mental labor all as a reward for getting a pointless degree. They get to sit around judge people and act like smug condescending cunts all day. Just know your enemy user, qualifications barely matter as long as your can check boxes.
Don't come off as a neck beard get a faggy haircut and work out enough to look good in some poofter tier dress clothes. If you can make her wet the job is yours.

women and other undesirable employees are stuck in HR so the company can get special tax break and gov contracts

Sorry BRO but Shecklestein & associates only needs CHADS working for them. The 400 pound hr ladies can't fantasize about fucking an INCEL.

I'm not taking the word of some salty, autistic NEET. I'm not new here.

Oh they do. Or use shit like humanyze that unironically spies on you your entire work day. Your employer looking for your facebook/twitter is downright 100% expected here. Burn our corporate globohomo culture to the ground is the best thing we can do.

Attached: 1549687508323.png (1046x461, 596K)

if i just laughed at that question, would it land me the job?

Get a proper mans job. Problem solved.

Human resources is more or less the only job women can do competently, and thats being generous.

lmao
>nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/can-potential-employers-check-your-facebook-page.html
>According to surveys, around 70% of all employers check out applicants on the Internet when hiring. Employers report rejecting job applicants when they find references to drug use, heavy drinking, sexually offensive materials, violent imagery, or anything else that reflects poorly on the applicant.
Oh but it gets WORSE
>In recent years, some employers have started asking applicants to provide their passwords and log-in information for social media sites as part of the interview process. An employer with access to an applicant’s password can bypass privacy settings and see material the applicant intended to make available only to chosen viewers.

Luckily 20 states have made this illegal and it runs afoul of privacy laws in many others but good lord the fact that somewhere this is a reality still is horrifying

also being a waitress, and complaining about being underpaid, when you take him $2k a month for working 20 hours a week.
>hint: half that "work week" is sitting on your phone waiting for the food to finish cooking

I went for an interview earlier today, and the lady up front had a sign on her desk that said "boss lady."

Attached: original_boss-lady-desk-plate-sign.jpg (1024x1024, 73K)

>references to heavy drinking
There goes most of Finland's workforce lol

was she a sassy nigress?

Women in the workplace were a mistake. All they do is gossip and eat like pigs, now they are cockblocking you of your own survival through HR. She will choose the same way she chooses a Chad to suck his dick in a party.

Treat a job interview like a date. Tell them whatever they want to hear.. whatever will get you into her pants/new job. Women love role play. You’re playing as a dull normie. Got those buzzwords like other autists here said. But don’t go too far. Don’t stand out with lefty normie autism. Don’t go anywhere near 14/88. When you get the job, never talk to women. Hint that you’re gay to avoid any office BS. You need to learn to play by the new rules to get ahead.

Attached: 399F61A5-E9CF-4AC7-9D78-A66843D87324.jpg (1280x720, 196K)

Hold the phone here. Them checking out your public profiles is just normal and expected. I think people abusing drugs or alcohol in their public profiles deserve to get binned.

>humanyze
I just looked that up. Jesus fucking Christ, the irony in the company name. It's the company name equivalent of the "Don't be evil" slogan.

>In recent years, some employers have started asking applicants to provide their passwords and log-in information for social media sites as part of the interview process. An employer with access to an applicant’s password can bypass privacy settings and see material the applicant intended to make available only to chosen viewers.
Yeah, that sounds illegal. Literally no different from asking a person to hand over their phone still unlocked or asking to be allowed to search your home.

roasties in the workplace is like problem #2 in worst problems in the west.

Attached: 1495643164662.jpg (1000x4624, 796K)

I hate dealing with this shit.
The ones from western corporations are the worst.
They are like droids with mission statements engraved into their brains and only emotion left is pleasure from using their power on far more competent people.

Don't worry. It's the same here fren. HR was a mistake.

can i get some foot lettuce?

Companies forced to hire women will put them where they think they will do the least damage.

This. Back in collegeI was hired at a company by 2 ladies and they eventually told me they chose me out of 50 applicants based on fuckability alone.

Yeah I’ll take a whopper, large fry, and a medium sprite.

rent a sports car for the day
tell them you are taking them for lunch in your sports car
then leave them there to pay the bill and walk back to work
>???
get the job

Is it bad I knew what that bottle was from the thumbnail. t. /sci/

I read on the internet one time, that bitches like it when you treat them like shit

Yeah I figured. One think I know about women. They love normies. Now normies is relative since in Nazi germany a normie would be someone like me so I have to lay a zio bot role

>least damage
Nothing will kill a company harder than shitty low level employees chosen on their desirability by thots from HR.
But now even companies are designed to fall apart after a decade so nothing changes.

are you guys still serving those chicken fries?

stfu faggot
bitches hate normies, bitches love assholes who wave their dicks at old ladies having tea after church
t. I had a job once

women who get shitty useless psychology and sociology type degrees get into the HR departments who have big influence over hiring and firing

A white lady probably in her mid thirties

the feminism jew psy op is now in place where women control if you get hired or not

eww I only fuck with Negresses
I like to role play slave owner

"bitch call me masta shelstein"

It's like being in school again where guys always pick a chick for rep since they have more important things to do and the most bitchy and bossy wins

>200 proof
Why? I can understand sticking to traditions when selling liquor, but that's not liquor, it's chemistry supplies. Do burger chemists also use Fahrenheit degrees and ounces? I wouldn't think so.

>they think

Wtf are you talking about...
jesus christ... fucking bohunks

Interviews are bullshit. A lot of companies that are legit and not tainted by (((HR))) culture will just hire based on qualifications after a phone call to make sure you aren't a fucking idiot.

Women are the Jews of gender.

HR is full anybody but straight white men, because when they fire or discipline people, the company is less likely to be sued by the worker and less likely to lose the lawsuit if sued anyway.

It's harder to claim discrimination if you were fired by a black disabled translesbian.

i have always preferred being interviewed by women. they are much less intimidating. but i am a pussy and can't connect well with most men. talking to women is comparatively ez. i usually get the job too

Women HR managers makes the most sense in the form of selecting betabux.

ABSOLUTE KEK AND GENDERPILLED

Why not tell the truth? You spend your time on an obscure politics board shitposting and jerking it to lady boys.

Attached: C557368A40F3443FAC3BC640F08B8BB1.jpg (1242x1241, 547K)

This guy...

I have always had an easy pass with women in life, form college to workplace, especially if they were older. Topkek!

Stop trying to be a nurse fag

Luckily I'm good looking and the older women slobber over young fresh meat, but then they're usually terribly disappointed when I'm autistic as fuck and don't want to talk to anyone.

Funny thing is I caused the firing of two HR female employees. Ahahahahah!

wahmen are easy, just act like you give a shit about them and their ego will do the rest.

men are the arseholes, threatened by other confident men coming onto their turf and pushing them down the pecking order, especially the betas and insecure chumps.

Human Resources exists solely so businesses can employ women to shore up their number of female employees
for every 10 women on HR staff, one man could do their jobs

>Apply for welding job
>Tell her who I got certified through
>"well I dunno who that issssss~"

Of course you don't. Then you'd actually be doing your job.

It's called HR (Human Resources) It's a parasitic industry with a majority female representation. It gatekeeps gainful employment from qualified candidates by idiots who don't know shit about the job. One particularly bad example is HR idiots that want programmers with five years experience with a language that's only been around for three years. It also denies the organization qualified workers who can contribute and instead goes for diversity hires or even worse, pajeets that have rote memorized talking points and buzzwords for an interview. These are cultural Marxist ideologues who actually think diversity improves a workplace.

They also ruin the workplace by creating a dystopian/Stalinist environment where people are encouraged to snitch on each other for being politically incorrect. #metoo bullshit would never have taken a foothold.

HR exists because stupid roastie cunts took up psychology in university and then decided to major in "organizational psychology" when they realized it was the only profitable field. You literally have the worst people imaginable in this industry. The kind of narcissistic roastie that studies psychology (they do this to understand and talk about themselves) that also wants money.

Attached: 53020135_777484049305061_3717622695261634560_n.jpg (960x960, 100K)

The thing is... the implications of HR go beyond the obvious examples of the infamous "HR lady" at a workplace. Because of this cancerous field, we have thousands of "Job networks" and "temp agencies" that don't do shit except leech money off the government. These cocksuckers will make jobseekers jump through hoops and sit through garbage courses in writing resumes and sitting interviews and get bonuses for this shit. They have an active incentive in keeping people unemployed. This also keeps the government from actually addressing problems in unemployment (notably that most jobs are outsourced overseas and that local industry is stifled from over-regulation) When it comes to throwing money at government services for problems like unemployment or housing, I give people the example that it's like remedying the problem of dehydration in the desert by starting "hydradion agencies" where people dying of thirst can call up, book an appointment with a "hydration officer" and they can over the same online listings of water that isn't there and if the person deprived of water checks in every week might be able to find something.

The worst thing about these employment intermediaries is that they frequently take a cut from a worker's starting salary. They create MORE stress for a person readjusting to employment by keeping money from them. They also create more fucking work for both employer and employee with them needing to mediate EVERYTHING. Imagine an entire workplace coming to a halt because 60% of the workers there got a job through an employment agency all so that some dumbfuck roastie who knows nothing can run them through a childish powerpoint presentation on health and safety. This whole job exists only to give retarded roasties a job.

Attached: D7E1mJJVUAALjEC.jpg large.jpg (1982x2048, 476K)

Any company or organization that wants to survive needs to NOT have a HR department. Pay the heads of your relevant departments extra overtime to recruit new workers. It's cheaper and will work out better for your org in the long run. With online classifieds and LinkedIn existing, I for the life of me can't understand why this field is growing while jobs like fund manager or travel agent are being gutted with online tools making them redundant.

Attached: 1557994434942.jpg (1280x1707, 652K)

Have sex.

Attached: havesex.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

t. HR department

If you want to have some fun... go on any lefty discussion group and suggest to them that HR IS management and is against the workers. Watch how butthurt they get now that leftism has been ruined by parasitic women. When they go on about lining the bosses up against the wall and shooting them, suggest that HR people get the bullet first.

They'll make up some bullshit about HR being advocates for workers and doing their best to ensure the best wages and conditions for workers but that is an absolute lie. They actively skim the pay of workers to support themselves. They endanger workers everyday by virtue of not knowing the job. Imagine working in a job that utilizes heavy machinery and having to work alongside a diversity hire that barely understands English. They serve management first and foremost and contribute to the gig economy with work being divided by employment agencies and networks.

I guarantee that pointing this shit out will cause a lot of butthurt because you're guaranteed to have a HR roastie in that group. Remember... these idiots chose to study arts and got their ideological pozzing in their undergraduate in psychology. But they still want money despite it because they're unprincipled narcissists in general.

Attached: 7d9c05a6b26d0e36a276ea51a1933677.jpg (720x1280, 56K)