Serbia hate thread

Give me 1 (ONE) reason why these low IQ genocidal savages should not be nuked out of existence.

Protip: you can't.

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Serbia.svg.png (2000x1333, 278K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wFi-xf9kMnI
youtube.com/watch?v=UW4eSBNsbX0
youtube.com/watch?v=FeMt-R_2wPA
youtube.com/watch?v=MIvhg1veZZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=NViBxp1W__w
youtube.com/watch?v=gHOQPTHundM
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=haGk8D3iIMc
youtube.com/watch?v=rBGHDaDVZmM
youtube.com/watch?v=-rcqFuL-cH8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can't desu

Shut up diaspora croatnigger

we remove kebab

Attached: Sırp oğlanı.jpg (540x960, 48K)

NATO and based Americans should've razed Belgrade and all the serves in it and across Serbia via land invasion. They destroy and massacre everything they touch. If you border them, you are in danger. I hope one day we'll be free from them.

TRIANON BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

Serbs are good basketball player. Will outball the niggers.

Attached: IMG_1981.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

balgeria lavs sarbia :)))

Attached: 1534423173633.jpg (460x528, 43K)

No niggers in Serbia. Serbia stronk!

remove yourself fren

Turbofolk is unironically the best music on the planet.

Attached: 21AF2CB6-2A35-4053-883E-52EA931C09F6.jpg (658x1024, 99K)

who else miss the great serbo-roman empire

Attached: Map-Place-of-origin-of-Roman-Emperors-BCE-27-758x551.jpg (758x551, 78K)

that's okay we hate dogs too because we have savage asian genes uga buga we are tatars n shiet

Attached: 1534240402786.png (2546x1210, 2.26M)

it's Hezonja and he is croat not serb

fight fire with fire

looks like illyrian cum made rome stronk

one serb is worth more than six million jews

Attached: 1511888255916.gif (500x281, 3.73M)

Jews keep making these threads. Serbs are based Christian's who like to remove kebab.

Its to close, the nuke fallout will fuck up the tourism.

Attached: Croatia_sea.jpg (850x350, 132K)

thrace is the same for byzantine empire

Attached: 3T6hKGr[1].png (2000x1370, 692K)

wtf even is that image, is that real ?

you CAN use the archives and do basic searches, can't you?

no I can't

Just before we all start killing each other in this thread, remember that 1 post OP is jerking off to D&C while we are ripping each other apart.
Also why would hungarian nuke serbia, not typical, the radiation would hurt them as well, a true non vpn hungarian would suggest starving them out, or kicking their ass in conventional way, kike D&C, the only worse thing that a serb is kike wanting me to hate serb on his command, well FU kike. (and quietly fu serb too, but we will do that in some other thread when we are not invited, not like some dancing monkeys)

Attached: 1555451505265.jpg (480x360, 48K)

Attached: 1539370863491.png (417x557, 343K)

>Also why would hungarian nuke serbia
Nisam mislio bukvalno, debilu.

so do you get any disability benefits for being a swede living in norway

Serbs are great. You, are not. Shoo shoo back to mongolia, hun.

What is the purpose of this thread?

No, it's a hard life

apetor is fucking based

youtube.com/watch?v=wFi-xf9kMnI

I love my Serbian bros. Some of them want to kill me and my whole nation, but most are chill, so I still love them. They've admittedly got the best sense of humor in the Balkans, gotta appreciate that too.

Honestly, get bent everyone. I'm a Turk and I don't hate on Serbs (even though I enjoy trolling them).

Daily reminder that OP is a albonniger who is ashamed of his shitty country.

youtube.com/watch?v=UW4eSBNsbX0

who would make all of quality music if it weren't for us?

SHUT FA FUCK UP HUNGRYKEK YOU GOT FUCKED HARD AT END OF WW1 BY GREEK SERB AND ROMANIAN BVLLS

gas yourself

VAJDASAG MAGYAR !!!!

srbe na vrbe

Yeah, music about killing white people, unironically listened to by white supremacists. The remove kebab meme is the least based meme on pol, and nobody even looks into what it really means.

>Some of them
most of them desu *

1) Remove kebab
2) Remove shqippos
3) Buffer against t*rk untermensch
Also pic related looks cool.

Attached: Draža pipe.jpg (246x354, 26K)

Are you Bosniak or Serb?

Bosniaks are a meme. They are just Serbs that converted to Islam during the Turkish occupation period because they cucks and couldn't handle the pressure. They are still can't face the truth and larp as being a nation and shit.

english profficiency, 100

> one reason
> one Mauzer
I miss him Bros

Attached: Screenshot_20190604-165459_Google.jpg (1409x1877, 1.53M)

I write that shit the way I like. It's understandable enough. What are you gonna do, stop me? Call NATO? Cry? Shit your pants maybe? I don't give a fuck.

Attached: 21848376_0.jpg (1024x745, 85K)

wasnt serbs. the countless croatian islets where private the homes of roman elites. most prolly never even set foot on mainland illyria.

tell your 7th grade english teacher Jow Forumseddit said hi

Thank you Arkan and his tigers,

What is Diocletian palace? Just emperor of romes personal palace on mainland, split today, he liked to be where his roots are from.

Attached: dioklecijan.jpg (420x600, 60K)

That old cunt is dead. Too late for that.

Its just croats they are already dead, blow your mosque up kebab

>hungarychan coming in with the hot bantz
Go be depressed somewhere the fuck else bitch.

Gypsy smell coming from this one

I'm a Bosnian. Bosniak is a made up name, I believe in unity among south slavs and would much prefer to call myself an Illyrian/Yugoslovene, and think of Bosnian as more of a geographic thing. However, with the definition you probably have in your mind, then yes, I am a Bosniak. I just don't see the point in Croatians, Bosnians and Serbians being 3 different peoples.
For the Serbians that have been mislead by a nationalist rewriting of history, Bosnia has existed since atleast the 10th century ,when Constantine VII mentioned it, possibly even earlier. At no point did Bosnians call themselves Serbs, until late Ottoman empire/Austro-Hungary times, when Orthodox Christian Bosnians couldn't identify with Bosnians who were muslims, so they called themselves the closest thing to themselves they could, Serbian, despite not really having much to do with Serbia except religion.
In the end the thing to conclude is that the Turks and Islam kind of fucked Bosnia, and instead of remaining a regional christian power, it was conquered and a lot of the population was turned into muslims. History isn't fair, and at the end just the fact that we all speak the same language should be enough to understand that we are one people.

>t. Archduke Ferdinand's ghost

Shut you dumb Moslem. Nobody buys you Bosnian nationality bullshit. Croats and Serbs are not that naive.

>Bosnia has existed since atleast the 10th century ,when Constantine VII mentioned it
He mentioned it as strictly Serbian

Stop invading our country

>At no point did Bosnians call themselves Serbs
Come on, we all know you're just a Muslim Serb, you know it too. Just admit it. You'll feel better afterwards.

do not be doing the insulting of me, cousin
i am feeling and knowing exactly where you are coming from

Attached: 1549875278613.jpg (408x612, 57K)

Watch this at 0:50 for bosnia
you have less turk rape gene than serbs kek and more ancient european I2 than anyone else in the area kek
youtube.com/watch?v=FeMt-R_2wPA

yes there where some that stemmed from the military colonies in pannonia but also where of italic blood, retired military and offspring. but like i said there where thousands of roman elites living in that area because of the private islets.

they had literally nothing to do with serbs. the region whas just a retirement home

can someone explain to me why everyone honks so much in Serbia

It's hard forcing myself to not hate you people. And it's even more difficult for me to understand your obsession with calling everything you see Serbian. Does that make you feel good? Does it make you feel like you have some claim to it? Your logic is terribly flawed my friend.

Honk honk, gayrece

I know man, same goes for Dalmatia. Fingers crossed one day we create an Illyrian state with a population of I2 chads.

Because you know we are right. Either way, enjoy your Bosnia if you love it so much, just stop trying to force Serbs into it, we want nothing to do with you

>It's hard forcing myself to not hate you people.
I don't hate you. To me you are like a mentally challenged cousin who is a retarded asshole, but you still love him because family is family.
>Does that make you feel good?
Yes.
>Your logic is terribly flawed my friend.
No you!

The only reason you're not living in Turkey right now and 3 shades darker in complexion is because the ebil serbs let your ancestors in the 1800s to remain in Bosnia and weren't kicked out to Turkey Grenada emirate style like the Spaniards did. Have some gratitude you worthless muslim.

>music about killing white people
oh sweetie

Attached: hrvoje you sonofabitch.jpg (480x360, 71K)

I love you m8 mentally challenged cousin

You tell him leaf

Cringe. Nobody likes you Mujo, as you can see from this thread. Your tragedy consists in the fact that you accepted foreign religion and customs that are completely at odds with european ways of living. You accepting conquerors religion and customs and gradually identifying yourself as them makes you a literal Stockholm syndrom victim. Even though you’re racially european you don’t have that kinship that europeans sense with one another even though they fought against each other for centuries. You don’t feel the common pride in fighting the non-european invaders that is deeply entranched in many european nations and used as mythos to their struggle and inspiration for current generations and generations to come. You don’t really have friends in other countries or at least someone that is symphatetic to you. Because of you losing your old traditions “making friends” with other countries is unlikely since you don’t have common things to share. This situation puts you in self perceived enemy surrounding countries who want to take “your territories”. And with no one to help you turn to your “mother” Turkey, which only reaffirms your neigbours opinion on you as “non-european” europeans or interlopers because of you siding with culturally backward, at odds with euroepan customs and hated “enemy”. You’re a cuck Mujo, Bosnia shouldn’t exist and I pity your tragic existence.

that's a way too long post
the word you are looking is (((poturica)))

Attached: OTOMANSKA IKONA.jpg (500x900, 277K)

youtube.com/watch?v=MIvhg1veZZ4

Fuck your mother's death relatives tranny

just dump islam and we'll welcome you back...seriously islam has brought your country 3rd world poverty and a massive brain drain....and you "won" the war ....yet nothing has worked out in your favor, i guess thats what happens when you let sand niggers in the Emirates and KSA tell you how to live...

I'm not a muslim. Pretty ironic that a leaf is calling me worthless but w/e. Also I have literally no idea what you're talking about.

Yip, Gypsy confirmed

s-so you are my cousin? i was knewing it.

You talk like a muslim

>idk what ue meen?!1
That's because you're a zoomer retard who is probably still a teenager judging from your ignorant posts about Jugoslavija. Gtfo this is a +18 site kiddo.

>i was knewing it.
and they call me out for bad English.

You got me. How are you cousin?

>no history
>no pride
>no honor
>nation a jesuit artificial construct mad entire as proxy just to fuck our shit up
>entire existence spent under german safe space umbrella

>biggest contribution to society?
>a fucking concetration camp for kids

'rvat genes STRONK

Attached: HMYSTGOT-CRO2.jpg (328x626, 68K)

Attached: 11960258_743639025761945_6590135792249308046_n.jpg (311x202, 19K)

Are you describing Bosnians or South slavs in general? I don't even like Islam, don't assume that shit. I can see that you've never been to Bosnia, not to any normal place anyway. I hate Turkish influence as much as anyone, and the truth is, 95% of "muslim" Bosnians don't give a shit about Turkey either. You're living in a delusion and you think Bosnian muslims are something they aren't. For fucks sake they're barely even muslim, ask an arab and they will tell you Bosnians are fake muslims. 9/10 people don't go to the mosque, barely any women wear hijab here, and we fucking HATE arab immigrants. The only reason people call themselves muslim here and preserve the islamic part of being a "Bosniak" is because we ARE constantly under attack, by neighbouring countries who seek to undermine our nationality and assimilate us. As I said, this all would have been much simpler if it wasn't for the Turks, but history is not fair.

POTURICA
O
T
U
R
I
C
A

Attached: NotSureAlahSeUvalih.jpg (480x360, 78K)

Damn you're really rekking me here. Literally only mentioned Yugoslavia as a fitting name for a unified country of south slavs, and you got triggered instantly. Must suck to be that sensitive.

both quite literally and unironically retarded
there is no hope for Jow Forumseddit

>name a reason not to nuke Slavs.
There are no reasons.

MUSLIMS can't be slavs
we fought aggainst that menace for centuries
it entrapped us in a oblivion of arrested development for centuries

while others were experiencing rennesaince we we torchured and brought to asia as a slaves to helmp orcs run their empire

sog of mouthbreather

Attached: REMOVE KEBAB - SerbiansVSJihad.jpg (960x782, 145K)

>Bosnians don't give a shit about Turkey either
stop lying
>we ARE constantly under attack, by neighbouring countries who seek to undermine our nationality and assimilate us
Nobody wants to assimilate you today. What Croats and Serbs want is to separate from fake abomination of a country called Bosnia.

croats:
youtube.com/watch?v=NViBxp1W__w
youtube.com/watch?v=gHOQPTHundM
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=haGk8D3iIMc
serbs:
youtube.com/watch?v=rBGHDaDVZmM
youtube.com/watch?v=-rcqFuL-cH8

Attached: 1554027541165.png (1820x844, 1.47M)

Serbia helped the Turks more than it hurt them. A lot of the best Turkish war leaders were Serbs, too. Don't worry though, you're not responsible for the actions of your ancestors (not sarcasm)

Attached: kebab remover.jpg (657x1024, 128K)

I love Balkan threads

Where's the albozerg at?