HAHAHAHAHA this pedo faggot can search little girls for weed all day long but when the chips are down he can't even...

HAHAHAHAHA this pedo faggot can search little girls for weed all day long but when the chips are down he can't even shoot it out with some deranged incel. School cops are fucking pointless and this proves it. This is what you can expect from the average school pig:
>fat
>usually old, near retirement
>thinks hes a gangbuster because he caught a kid with a bandanna that one time
>tosses your locker for drugs, but turns a blind eye when the jocks wanna give you swirly, cuz knows their dad or something
>literally took this job cuz hes a fucking pedo
>too busy staring at underage ass to help anyone
>An embarrassment to police officers everywhere

Seriously, why do these useless niggers even exist? you'll send my kid to juvie gladly and sleep well, but you can't protect them? That's literally why school cop exist. Fuck prison I wish this scumbag got gunned down by mussad with the rest of them.

Attached: 344409802.png (904x141, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

people.com/crime/parkland-officer-charged-accused-inaction-during-school-shooting/amp/
sun-sentinel.com/florida-jewish-journal/news/broward/fl-jjbs-demography-1123-20161121-story.html
firearmsandliberty.com/kasler-protection.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>That's literally why school cop exist.
No it isn't. It's unreasonable to expect a guy to risk his life for some fucking salary check. Cop is just there to deal with unruly parents.

Take your meds incel, and then have sex retard.

Attached: image.jpg (950x750, 267K)

less parents and more students, especially in urban schools where its basically a fight club.

>too busy staring at underage ass to help anyone

Him without sin cast the first stone

Fuck that he has a gun. If I have to put up with him profiling my children he better be able to defend the little shits too.

Attached: 1554650287756.jpg (500x395, 48K)

Obviously not since hes been arrested for being a coward.

Homeschool your kids if you want to protect them

Source

why are there cops at the school when its not a police academy?

Attached: 1442248385238.gif (480x271, 2.86M)

niggers

And have them be socially awkward incels? naw.

That meme really sank deep into your brain, didn't.

The only awkwardness your kids would experience is wondering why everyone around them is a degenerate faggot.

didn't it*

It's in the OP retard but here

people.com/crime/parkland-officer-charged-accused-inaction-during-school-shooting/amp/

You shouldn't talk shit when Google is too much effort for you

this just fits the Jews narrative that guns do nothing against evil so it wouldn't surprise me one bit if this whole thing was setup. Florida is kiked out

If my kids wanna be normies it's up to them. Their almost grown. I like to think of myself as a good dad, their happiness is what I care about most. We aren't happy user admit it. The truth hurts....

STRONG possibility.

>be cop
>be a vagina
>bank a check every week for standing around and starring at people
>hit on the senior girls you know are 18
>casually
>runned and hide from the bad man
>get arrested for being useless
it's like pottery. the only thing more pathetic than the goodest goy infantry soldiers are police. lmaoing at their life.

Broward county has like the 7th largest Jewish population in America, not even meneing.

I wanna believe this is more crisis LARPing but help me with some proof user

Never had cops at all at my school, probably because my school was all white

Ex military private security is the best.

I'm sorry your kids have such a lazy incompetent father.

>According to the release, Peterson “refused to investigate the source of gunshots, retreated during the active shooting while victims were being shot and directed other law enforcement who arrived on scene to remain 500 feet away from the building.”

sloppy job, he's their inside man

It says he was arrested for negligence and perjury

The truth hurts you because you have built your life on a lie. It's up to parents to tell their kids what's true and what isn't.

>negligence
meaning he neglected to do his duties to protect the children of building 12

sun-sentinel.com/florida-jewish-journal/news/broward/fl-jjbs-demography-1123-20161121-story.html

You know what negligence means right? Jfc user

I'm sorry your too fat and disgusting to impregnate anyone faggot

*you're

Read a book retard.

found the plebbitfag

Attached: 1554229621429.jpg (936x960, 302K)

>meaning he neglected to do his duties to protect the children of building 12
That's what the article is implying but I'm not so sure.
firearmsandliberty.com/kasler-protection.html

It sure as hell doesn't mean cowardice.

You can say reddit retard, doesn't even know how the filters work lol

shame it took this long in the thread, Jow Forums is slipping

peruse those numerals faggot, four consecutive means you have to log off forever.

Bullshit. If that's the case, check your sidearm at the clerks desk.

>hand in your badge, Kowlinski
>and your other badge!

Have you ever met a homeschooled kid? They’re usually fuckin’ weird and socially underdeveloped

t. Brie Larson

He told other cops to stay away from the school

he may have been outgunned. still, if you work in this capacity it goes against the job description to sit on the sidelines.

if he had a 9mm dillon, scotty p would be looking pretty good right about now

After Columbine we all got them in Canada. In the states they may have already had them due to crime.

He told the other cops to stand down? Holy fuck the conspiracytards are going to go crazy with this