GAMERS RISE UP

GAMERS RISE UP

Attached: D8QNh4CXkAAiv2U.jpg large.jpg (750x1019, 108K)

The left is at war with boogeymen they create meanwhile Trump is taking down the Jew World Order

Let them get comfortable. Don't actually leave. Then kill them (in minecraft)

trump is the jew world order you god damn fucking retard

Attached: 1550946187751.jpg (1136x1061, 175K)

Most gamers are liberal soibois though.

Is gaming really right wing though? I’ve been playing video games since 1985 and have never noticed that, gamers really didn’t care about politics and a lot of video game companies (particularly Nintendo) had pretty strict policies regarding political or religious themes in their games so they were pretty much forced to be apolitical. I think what’s happening here is that the left is trying to push its insidious ideology in an apolitical space, and people are fighting back so anybody that fights against the left has to be “on the right” according to them

What if they actually wake up "gamers"(hate that word) by ruining the industry. Then these folk tricked by gamejew will have to go outside and start playing with reality. I will guarantee that these people are way smarter than lots of (((them))), just they never wanted to play their game because their rules.

In recent years though it seems that we can decide the rules as well as we please.

>gaming is a conservative thing

uh

Sargon, Gamer Gate 2.0 is not happening. Just stop.

Attached: ReallyNigga.jpg (735x902, 287K)

Doubt it. They lost. Cat is out of the bag. No recovery. Even devs are dodging them now.

The Left have been trying to make gaming left wing for the past decade straight. A main character in the new COD is literally muh fucking white helmet Muslim terrorist “freedom fighter” in Syria.

The left keeps failing because gaming is one industry in which the consumer has a uniquely outsized buying-power (in terms of it is incredibly hard to monetize games rather than to straight up sell non faggy games or to sell subscription type services to non faggy games). In short, you literally can’t make money off gay propaganda games if nobody plays them. As such, gamers simply keep buying and playing non-gay games while letting gay games like the new Battlefield fail miserably.

Basically the only thing the Left can do in this regard is essentially ONLY release propaganda faggy games. Rather than that they’ll never succeed because we will always choose to play non-gay shit. They are wasting their time and money.

Ok meme flag.

Gaming is incredibly right wing. Play CSGO with a mic sometime. Not to mention back in the day most games had wokeness in them that you will not see today. One example being Deus Ex

>trump
>doing anything against the jew
Why are mutts always so delusional?

>Call of Duty: Modern Warfare promotional material.
Advertisement Journalism.

Attached: GamersRiseUp.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

This. I play Firewall Zero Hour on PSVR and frequently talk to Americans who like Trump. I encountered a black fellow a few days ago who was ranting and raving in a hilarious negro dialect about how fake the media is. True story.

Get woke, go broke. Watch the new Doom shatter sales records while the woke games lead to entire developer studios going bankrupt.

That's what happened

They targeted gamers.

Gamers.

We're a group of people who will sit for hours, days, even weeks on end performing some of the hardest, most mentally demanding tasks. Over, and over, and over all for nothing more than a little digital token saying we did.

We'll punish our selfs doing things others would consider torture, because we think it's fun.

We'll spend most if not all of our free time min maxing the stats of a fictional character all to draw out a single extra point of damage per second.

Many of us have made careers out of doing just these things: slogging through the grind, all day, the same quests over and over, hundreds of times to the point where we know evety little detail such that some have attained such gamer nirvana that they can literally play these games blindfolded.

Do these people have any idea how many controllers have been smashed, systems over heated, disks and carts destroyed 8n frustration? All to latter be referred to as bragging rights?

1 / 2

Attached: 1463455326678.jpg (403x500, 47K)

These people honestly think this is a battle they can win? They take our media? We're already building a new one without them. They take our devs? Gamers aren't shy about throwing their money else where, or even making the games our selves. They think calling us racist, mysoginistic, rape apologists is going to change us? We've been called worse things by prepubescent 10 year olds with a shitty head set. They picked a fight against a group that's already grown desensitized to their strategies and methods. Who enjoy the battle of attrition they've threatened us with. Who take it as a challange when they tell us we no longer matter. Our obsession with proving we can after being told we can't is so deeply ingrained from years of dealing with big brothers/sisters and friends laughing at how pathetic we used to be that proving you people wrong has become a very real need; a honed reflex.

Gamers are competative, hard core, by nature. We love a challange. The worst thing you did in all of this was to challange us. You're not special, you're not original, you're not the first; this is just another boss fight.

2 / 2

Attached: 1442374771233.png (974x715, 56K)

lol

Genso Suikoden > Final Fantasy
FFIX = FFVI > FFVII
FPS are EA Sports tier /trash/

Attached: B0191133-E025-40CA-A5A1-AE294057651A.jpg (1024x768, 405K)

Attached: 220px-Inquisitor_Cover.jpg (220x320, 22K)

All they are going to do is make betas into alphas. Take away their hobbies of movies, tabletop games, video games, and comics and all that is left is for them do find new more masculine hobbies.

Fun fact on the tabletop side check out any MTG card printed past their 'wokening' the mass majority of legendaries are females, every knight is a female, and they are even pushing a female over their poster child Jace. I quit playing years ago but I still love to keep up to date and see what ridiculous things they print.

IT

IS

OVER

only this time, FOR REAL

I haven't played CS since 1.6, but when it comes to MMOs, gamers are really liberal
and soft in my experience. WoW players especially.

Based

Attached: 20180624_091939.jpg (294x525, 144K)

Every game is filled with liberal feminized bullshit. I have specifically noticed that world of Warcraft and ESO now have an unrealistic number of “strong” women who are often sexy little elves or some bullshit. The feminist agenda is already creeping in to the gaming industry.

I just wanted to play videogames now I don't believe in the holocaust and want to see every bolchevik traitor hanged

Who writes the dumb ass articles?

>pick the most casual of games
>surprised to find faggots
Wargame chat is literally Jow Forums

The genre had so much potential when Ultima Online was released. It was probably the most unforgiving game ever made. But even then most of the players were pussies. They bitched and moaned about getting PK’ed and the devs literally ruined their beautiful creation to be replaced by a medieval the Sims.
He isn’t wrong. See my anecdote above.

The fact that those Nintendo games from the 80s and 90s had no niggers and didn't push any sort of SJW agenda is what makes them terrible alt-right monstrosities according to the woke left.

Attached: toadok.png (300x250, 24K)

Open world pvp like that is hard to balance and do right my dude.

Think it's more the nature of guilds. It's not worth it to start talking about why Hitler was right in guild chat generally. Sure you can go full edgy and clean out the snowflakes but the kind of people you attract by doing that might not exactly nice to play with either.

Women and fags.

By the way Jow Forums you are going to Jow ForumsKotakuInAction/ to subtly redpill them, right? If not you should be. They have a libertarian bent but as long as you're subtle and not a total fucking retard it's actually an easy game to play.

Attached: NYTimesGamersOhNo.jpg (1024x536, 37K)

quit playing games made for 12 year olds and youll stop finding retards

Protip, the same guy who posted the thread

suikoden 2 is the best

Is gaming considered conservative?

don't kid yourself. gaming is not and never has been a majority conservative hobby. at best it's majority apolitical, but the weak kind of apolitical that lets itself get pushed left. you have a handful of larpers playing as hitler in ww2 strategy games, a bunch of libertarians who are only libertarian because of drugs, and then an increasingly large percentage of s*y chuggers.

Attached: EFB10C5D-0571-4FF6-9B69-25168F168128.png (750x1334, 433K)

Some of them still claim to be left leaning. Many are a lost cause.

Attached: 351-3513840_329-kb-png-pepe-the-frog-clipart.jpg (320x295, 58K)

You are living in a fantasy world

Attached: 1559364912820.png (494x260, 25K)

Tump made half the US anti Israel.

>anything that isn't POZZED is conservative

>Reddit
Go the fuck back, you absolute cuntrag

Don't buy games with leftist propaganda. It's that simple.

Compared to Hollywood, gaming and anime are the Third Reich.

if the game doesn't have good gameplay it won't take off.

Even games like God of War have good solid gameplay and design despite the twitter shenaningans.

The battle royale that is doing the best is FortNite a cartoony shooter fueled by movie/cultural references.

The inherent demand of the audience ensures that social.poliitcal factors are simply the decoration and not the point

It's incredibly dependent on the Genre in my experience. Folks playing games such as CoD are usually subhumans who don't care about politics, people playing grand strategy are rather right wing and communities like Undertale are just faggots.
Although Gaming was a lot more apolitical before Gamergate and forced PC shit in Games.

They perceive it as conservative because a lot of Trump's youth support came from irate nerds who have been dealing with this SJW shit for over a decade, as well as the fact that a significant section of the community shits all over them whenever they start injecting their politics into products, which is something only right-leaning people ever really oppose.

Based and redpilled, so dont ruin it with a meme flag

You gotta be redpilling dude. Reddit sucks, but so does everything else. Pick something, I don't care what. But pick something.

Attached: frogpamphlets.png (1080x631, 933K)

Same, desu

Id argue it depends on what type kf game youre playing. Shooters especially military shooters like squad or insurgency the community tends to be much more to the right. However if you play games that are more mainstream youre gonna get more normies on there.

How about metal gear solid? I got my first redpills as a child playing that game.

>taking down the Jew World Order

Attached: moioimjom.png (631x531, 346K)

"Right-wing" = white males. White males created the gaming industry and are the vast majority of the player base. However, game publishers and devs definitely aren't putting out much "right-wing" content these days.

Attached: 1503170252516.jpg (1024x789, 132K)

stop playing games start lifting more weights

Attached: 47813ED9-244E-4BB7-A9A8-4907AF2D0027.jpg (500x750, 53K)

Do both

yes goyim based trump is fighting the jews by giving them everything they ask for

depends on the genre you play on. RPGs are filled with trannies and basedboys. Sports and fighting games are filled with blacks and fags. Tactical shooters are filled with whites.

Well it doesn't seem to work well.... just looking at their election mess....

Kek this one always resonates with me. Why did they have to push us so far bros?

I swear only right wingers play PUBG. When I get matched with a squad that has microphones and speaks English, it’s like I’m shitposting on Jow Forums.

Tbh this game is too intense for basedboys. Only other game that gives me actual adrenaline rushes is DoTA and I quit that shit years ago.

gamers shoulda have naturally transitioned into tech jobs but they ruined our schools with niggers and colleges with communists.

Boys and men sick of society retreated into video games, offcourse they are rebelling against the fucking left wing bias

They want to demoralize you. They think it's funny.

The old rpgs like baldur and neverwinter , icewind dale were terrific plays

>gaming is conservative
kek well ok then

Games aren't politicized, and therefore are right wing, because if you don't toe the liberal line, then you must be an evil alt right fascist republican nazi.

Video games were made for right wingers to join the military. Many who play them now are either the upcoming right wing or basedboys who have no passion in life. The real alt right are professionals paying taxes, either in medicine, law, buisness or science. The right that were young that still play games are the mechanics, the electricians, and more. I dont have time for them anymore sans a rare free weekend but we are the people who will pay for the taxes in the next big cycle.

t. J.D. PhD

This is how I came to Jow Forums in the first place.

They'll never win because gaming is an accomplishments-based, hyper-competitive meritocracy

What do you think happened since Gamergate?

Attached: 849.jpg (1216x937, 292K)

They are just mad they suck at the game and the person on the other end that just got done pounding their shit in called them a nigger.
Thats the life of noobs. Constant embarrassment online. Feel bad for them sometimes but then i remember im the guy calling them a nigger.

Attached: 1541571001126.jpg (1069x1069, 128K)

Gamergate 2.0, electric gigolo. Bring it on SJW faggots!

REEEEEEEE

Attached: 77gubk5e34xz.png (654x498, 291K)

Trump is a globohomo

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-22 Trump administration launches global effort to end criminalization of homosexu (985x1453, 986K)

This
Even if the movement was a cringefest, it lead to many disaffected white males becoming redpilled.
Jow Forums's rhetoric only really started to take off on the internet after GG collapsed, and it's for a reason.

Attached: 1559459811199.png (911x1301, 780K)

That's not that last, car culture is.

The best games ever made are:
Heroes of Might and Magic 3
Asheron's Call (Darktide server only)
Jedi Knight 2
StarCraft: Broodwar
DoTA
Street Fighter 2
Age of Empires 2
Perfect Dark
Killer Instinct Gold
Final Fantasy 3 (Gameboy)
Joust (Atari)
Spy vs Spy (Atari)
Super Smash Brothers (GameCube)
Tetris
GoldenEye (N64)
and a couple others I'm not going to mention.

The rest are garbage.

>implying Trump isn't working for (((them)))

Boomer cope.

I never understood how Paradox could be so Cucked with such a based fanbase.

Gaming is for weak onions fuckwits

Real men /Sig/ and leave their toys behind in childhood

And fortnut

Good list, also the best modern game: Kingdom Come Deliverance. No niggers and is historically accurate in the era of medieval knights

gamers are at war with the last communist bastion: The left

dota 2 was the shit back in 2011 - 2013

Every game that features a man defending their nation/people/home from bad guys is right wing. Every game with a man obtaining resources, building, constructing things, is right wing. 95% of games are inherently masculine. They're all about killing the enemy, protecting your own people, accruing wealth, or some other inherently masculine thing.

Even gay diversity propaganda games that suck total fucking ass, like Anthem, which was 90% ugly brown people and has a 6/10 at best on metacritic, is right wing because all you do is go out and kill hostile wildlife to secure the safety of your shitty little multicult base. Unless the game is nothing but literal butt fucking hormone injecting cock snipping kike worshipping nonsense where you press X to choke on a dick, the game is almost certainly going to be masculine and right wing at its core.

Almost all video games follow the model of a hero (often male) using violence to eradicate evil, which is pretty much a right-wing view of the world.

You can't really have a leftist game where everything is equal and has the same value, because there would be no game at all. Games are about hierarchy, differences, etc.

>Admitting that the entire goal of the left was destroying conservative cultural bastions
Bold

Based and og