U should vape itll help u lose weight and get cut its helping me

u should vape itll help u lose weight and get cut its helping me

Attached: 0E08F80B-DF31-4400-A063-F99E33F71385.jpg (2316x2292, 1.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tmr5pym9TY8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but it will mangle your teeth. no thanks faggot

>lose weight
stfu fag, you want to lose weight? adderall, cocaine, (and exercise if you're not a shut-in).
i was called anorexic after only a year of this combination.
dieting is for dumb vaginakins.

>cocaine
edgy

Young tim pool with herpes lmfao

i just know a lot of people here are looking for a convenient easy way to drop the pounds, this is the answer, its not perfect but it works. Also run and eat less, but this helps and doesnt cause cancer like cigs or chew. It also destroys estrogen and turns it into testosterone.

Those teeth

i have braces

no it wont......

i bite my lips out of habit, i blame autism

Juul vape juice is made in china and uses extremely high doses of low quality nicotine salts.
One juul pod = over 20 cigarettes
and people vape an entire pod in one sitting sometimes.
also extremely over-priced, only retards juul

No results when searching this picture. Safe to assume faggot in the pic is you op? Fucking queer crooked teeth mutt.

idk cocaine sounds a bit much

i have braces asshole

i think this board is better to suited to your needs

it doesnt have all the tar and shit cigarettes have that cause cancer

>help u lose weight

Attached: 634563456345.jpg (274x238, 38K)

youtube.com/watch?v=tmr5pym9TY8
fuck off zoomer

some niggas on here fat i mean it happens

All of this is cause you were spending too much time getting high rather than eating.

not that hard. calories in vs calories out

Attached: __.gif (200x293, 1.73M)

I don't smoke juul, but it's the closest thing to a cigarette I've tried yet. It hits as hard as I remember marlboro reds hitting in my 7 years as a smoker. Yeah, regular vapes are definitely cheaper but they don't hit worth a shit without inhaling literal monster clouds. Which can't be good for you either.

Got to Jow Forums you dumb cunt

Attached: 1yjl7o86j5x01.jpg (750x846, 72K)

You should get a job, move out of your parent's house, find a girlfriend, get married, have children.
OR just keep vaping and shitposting on 4 chan. Wanna complain about boomers now?

no fuck you my job already has a lot of physical activity and im tired at the end of the day the juul helps me not eat as much junk food and soda and it also boosts testosterone and destroys estrogen. The trade off is worth it, normal cigs will fuck your lungs but water vapor wont. Idk if you think its uncool or zoomed it works, just want to share my advice.

>Marlboro reds
So you were always a massive faggot

easier said than done boomer, fuck off.

It unironically is helping me cut. Im quitting after I get 10% bf

i wasnt even that fat, just quit my athletics, continued my regular diet, gained alot of fat, mostly prepubescent. between a growth spurt and a discovery of drugs, i was accused of an eating disorder
>not everyone on Jow Forums is a 500 neet
>fuck you, leaffag, your government enforces trans speech rights, your country should burn

haha epic bro, go light up another cigarette and show those gay vapers who's the real man

im never quitting but will probably switch to a cheaper alternative cuz the juul is a money sink.

Smoking Juul raises your T? Lmao

Are you trying to push him towards suicide?

I just got one of these to help me lose weight

Also, started intermediate fasting and calisthenics

Attached: boxesr__64994.1535156783.jpg (1280x1238, 269K)

Sorry nerd I don't want popcorn lung.

nicotine in any form does, look it up, it destroys estrogen and replaces it with testosterone.

the absolute state of Jow Forums right now

Attached: 1554917085971.jpg (364x457, 119K)

stop blowing your money on a juul you fucking idiot, that shit is a money sink. Get a good refillable vape from Sourin or something.

Why can't I do those things while vaping? Oh wait I already do

cant disagree with this

easier said than done, dad. fuck off.

Enjoy destroying your body with nicotine

>posts on a chinese cartoon website
>calls other people nerds

its not nicotine that destroys your body its all the other shit in cigarettes, nicotine is pretty harmless alone.

Gotta shill for the Exceed Edge here m8. Those chinks know how to make a good vape. Cost $20 and has lasted me several times longer than a juul, plus it's refillable.

Nicotine on it's own is only bad for your heart, but that can be minimized with a good diet and exercise. It's actually good for your brain, and helps prevent parkinsons disease.

Juul fucked up my lung, it still hurts months after I stopped

well, hasnt happened to me yet, maybe you breath it in when its too hot, keep it in your mouth to let it cool down first, or puff it and and breath it in through your nose thats what i do.

no, smoking did that, vaping is for fags t hat wish they were sucking cock.

If my stomach didn't hurt like fuck recently I'd probably try it

i wish i could smoke but i dont want lung cancer

X

for the record i dont think vaping is cool, i just do it because everyone i know who does it is skinny af and it does help with test

Sucking dog balls will make you lose weight and get cut....

fuck off...you are cutting into big tobacco profit

just trying to help my white brothers look their best

>not vaping 70%+ thc oils

Just smoke tobacco ya fuckin fag

Day of the pillow soon, gramps

nigga why the fuck would i choose cancer over non cancer

Also
>Is canadian

look at OP's teeth. it has got shit all over them. too late for him but you can still save yours.

The Douche Flute

its called braces dipshit, maybe if your parents loved you theyd have gotten you some

OP is right, but also a lip-chewing faggot

how about stop being a pussy