twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1136096171737456640
youtube.com/watch?v=8uDmJvXidF4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based and redpilled if true.

the videos remind me of mkultra programming and one link is to a 350MB download
gonna have to pass on that

wtf I wanna kill pedos too

I’ll believe when we don’t see smaller pizza guys walking around, alive

It's either the Pedos dying or they are removing everyone who tried to speak.
Chester Bennington
Natasha Jairr
Seth Rich.

youtube.com/channel/UCvruST76OQ7W9y_82__-diQ/videos
Pizzagate shit, look the only comment, is another channel, in the same "Elsa x Spiderman" format but different, they talk in some language and they have pictures like this in the links

Attached: Sinister Manus.png (1920x1080, 717K)

this, I've been thinking about that, they are killing people who know something, maybe

>implying it's not higher ups cutting loose ends.

bump

Oh hell yeah let's freakin' do this boys

Attached: lolminati.jpg (670x510, 196K)

Bump

>not having the picture f the contents of the box

i am more likely to believe this user's insight than actual justice in this fucking clown world.

This is also me. Had to switch to mobile to get the pic

Attached: 6B8BEDB5-07B5-4722-B0B6-05CEDD823EA8.jpg (1920x1080, 251K)

nice left hand sign of the horned god there. clearly this is the elites getting rid of lower level risk factors. they always flash some sort of sign, you should know this if you know about pizzagate, come on man...

Attached: doit.png (500x367, 546K)

Oh cool it kept my ID

Also we’re way past this point.

lets hunt these faggots

Basiert und Rotgepilled

Good spot. OP is a luciferian baal fucker

how do i sign up

Attached: 1556247737773.jpg (320x320, 39K)

screenshotted

k keep me posted

Attached: ya okay retard.gif (250x252, 3.18M)

What did I just watch?

okay maybe I'm fucking dead now but, see this, they are killing innocent people THEY ARE NOT GOOD PEOPLE THEY ARE THE FUCKING ELITE, they are the real pedos, killers, my god this shit, this fucking shit fuck all of them fuck kikes fuck niggers fuck pedos fuck Podesta fuck you, fucking sick demons, fuck you JESUS WILL COME BACK SOON
youtube.com/watch?v=QiNVLIgyCjY

Bump

You just getting into these today?

>larp video on youtube
>no actual assassinations or news

Attached: de15df26e9bf61c4f5672a08dc60a50b.jpg (499x481, 28K)

Post title so I dont have to click that shit nigga

a mental bolivian
i bet you can part the red sea with your shnoz

Attached: 12498.jpg (1024x630, 120K)

This is GREAT!!!! Would love to see more serial-killers that go after pedos!!!

I know where the place is in this video is. I have been there. I have a lot of information related to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=BTmdjX6zcbY

Then go find one

They are everywhere

Attached: i aint clicking that shit nigga.jpg (250x250, 14K)

I've been to that place.

*snap*

Attached: shrek cringe compilations.png (540x693, 381K)

But I thought pedos are the good goys?

Attached: 1544941554433.jpg (457x640, 64K)

Attached: e38cc74697ee055e85891c91922ac19fe6d103f5.jpg (154x250, 5K)

Attached: NatachaJaitt.png (1247x978, 1.56M)

youtube.com/watch?v=w714tKLDKrM
in related channels, God, this shit is sick, fucking sick

Freemasons involved in related channels, same "kids" thematic
youtube.com/watch?v=w714tKLDKrM

your trigger is..

looks like an ARG

wow epic larp art film

She talked about pedos in Argentina only, I think

>muh pedos!
Just shut the fuck up you faggots don't do shit.

anyone that is obsessed with pedos, IS a pedo.

Attached: MullerPage18.png (861x872, 395K)

looks fake. guy doesn't look drugged enough to just like let him cut his finger off, they struggle way more, it takes quite a bit more effort to hold someone down /grab and hold and cut their finger off if they're not tied up or very drugged.

someone posted this pic, this shit, this shit is MKulta, someone is posting the videos, like sending a message, to the elites, YouTube, is a fucking mind control thing, MKultra thing, brainwashing, and pedophiles, Monarch, Masons, THIS IS REAL, THIS IS REAL Jow Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=BUw8gknjnRU

Yeah you're right I'm wrong, there are vigilantes going around killing pedos.
Also there are 5 million indictments coming tomorrow.
Trust the plan.

Whoever it is took the blackpill and started killing pedos. Their uploads include cps/ms-13 exposed videos as well as connecting podesta/clintons/abromovich to hollywood. Some of them have coordinates which is probably so masons or whoever can find the bodies before the local cops do. One of them links coords to a secluded broken down shack somewhere in the sticks of south carolina. It's difficult to suspect good people are being killed here, as once you've tied in with 'good' in this fight your boots never come off.

that being said when the videos are taken down that'll likely mean this fellow's been wrapped up. Good luck, cowboy.

Attached: 1505290248412.jpg (480x264, 22K)

P K...... In the coffee.....

Did you see that Zack?

PIZZAGATE INVOLVED SHARE THIS THIS IS REAL, REPEAT Jow Forums THIS IS REAL THIS IS NOT LARP, SHARE SHARE SHARE MKULTRA IS REAL THEY ARE USING YOUTUBE TO BRAINWASH KIDS SHARE
youtube.com/watch?v=wvcK9-anlY4
youtube.com/watch?v=E9G8LdZt2ks

Is that a clown mask? HONK HONK

REAL MKULTRA
hotsta.net/media/2050794328171089009_11953420274

Vigilante joker.
Interdasting.

I think he would be better play batman.

Attached: pepe-super-q.jpg (1920x1080, 489K)

didn't watch that gay ass video but looks like high quality larp m8

anyone that wants to see every pedo on a rope hanging by their balls is a pedo.
nice try skippy. your time is up

Well OP is based, and not joking.
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1136096171737456640

Attached: pedos-being-hunted.png (639x674, 364K)

Could you link me to an article proving that pedos involved in the pizza gate are being killed. All your showing me are weird ass youtube shit

please look at YouTube is an MKultra platform to brainwash the kids Pizzagate are involved

see

>Click my shitty creepy edited videos!

OP is a faggot. Happening cancelled.

Wow you might be right about this. Its weird that all these videos have some weird written language in it wth.

You’re getting off track.

based. anyone who believes this shit is a fucking idiot.

That’s because it’s largely a larp. And a damn good one. If you really wanna get spooked last year an user went there and doxxed himself to the discord server and when he got there he was murdered. Bobby Harvey I think his name was. They killed his dog and torched his truck too

Idk its a little weird tho I can't tell what the hell is going on anymore.

>dude put this weird synth track over it, it'll be creepy as fuck.

This shits apparently been going on for 3 years

We know op, been here for awhile.

Attached: the-stare-of-death.png (1024x683, 1.04M)

Brie Larson has definitely sacrificed a chicken or two to Moloch.

excuse me, what the fuck did I just watch

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-04 at 10.37.10 PM.png (466x331, 160K)

To me this already looks like a stupid ARG LARP like Bad Self Eater, so for me to bite, you're going to need to explain some things here.

If you're just some user saying this shit, how did you find these random ass videos? How did you stumble upon them exactly if you're not the person who uploaded them or associated with them?

If you are associated with whoever produced and uploaded these, how about you give some explanation of the stupid random shit you posted around 3:50, pic related. Anything that doesn't spoon feed is essentially a LARP, so none of that follow the rabbit hole or bread crumbs shit.

Attached: wtf3.png (325x317, 43K)

Good point

I want this to be real and the pedos to downplay this and convince everyone it's a LARP. They'll have their guards down and be easier targets.

Can you explain some of this a bit further? I'm out of the loop, what discord server?

What were the symbols at the end of the second, longer video?

It is most likely a larp. Op hasn’t even seen the juicy videos or been on location. It’s a very well done larp too. The only thing that keeps the hope of reality alive is that the town is over 60% registered sex offenders and there is a real life murder directly tied to following up on these clues.

what's 9|13 supposed to be faggot

Can you provide sources for this story or show any proof of this? Cause this whole thread just seems like /x/ tier bullshit.

the fuck, millions, and gold?? where the fuck was he when I was a kid =(

There are too many servers following this to count. The one I’m in now have convinced themselves it’s useless. I’m not done looking into it. Motherfuckers called me out directly by means of codes and clues. My username was used as a password on a Vimeo. But the murder was last year

Yeah yeah, nothing is happening until skippy either hangs from a lamp post in minecraft or gets perp walked and raped in prison in minecraft.

natural causes
OP is still a faggot.

The murder is real you can look that up. As far as the connection goes that’s hearsay from some of the guys I’ve been looking into this with that have been looking into this since 2017. This actually has a larger following than you’d think

If I want to search up on what this all is about, what would you call this elaborate LARP/dealio? I'm surprised this somehow slipped under my own radar. Tell the rest of the thread more about it.

How is it /x/ tier to imagine vigilantes getting fed up enough with bribed feds ignoring this shit for decades to take matters into their own hands? Sex abuse by the ultra rich isn't a conspiracy theory, it's a multibillion dollar industry.

these

also serriously wtf, the more I watch these videos the more it looks like a prank channel trying to be 3 edgy 5 me and really cryptic to try to create a cult following around them

if no murder reports then fuck these faggots
if people are indeed dying, then are they the pedos or the guys who might have talked

if they rre the pedos how do we join

Attached: 1535300402529.jpg (598x714, 47K)

I’m hesitant to do that because legit spoop. I’ve already said too much in some cases. Essentially a small SC town really does have a sex offender problem and people have already been murdered under stranger than normal circumstances. We’ve had some boots on the ground at various locations. Haven’t found much yet in terms of on location things but there’s like 15-20 locations and we’ve only been to a couple.

Okay, So there IS a 50 Blessings in real life.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

obvious ARG

I saw the TryGF meme, It seemed like that, a meme, everyone saw a public video with blood and wrote stupid things, but when you follow one of the profiles you see a connection, with videos from years ago, and links to things MKultra and Pizzagate, that is not larp, because each one of those videos, they have fewer and fewer visits, it is not for an ARG, it would have died because some videos are from years ago, but they continue to upload them, in a hidden way, that's how I found this shit
now see this:
youtube.com/watch?v=8uDmJvXidF4
They talk about a Pelzer's cult or something, this is just, diabolical

Not yet.

I fucking swear if this is just a prank channel and it ends up on down the rabbit hole or somùem gay shit like that in a few years

Attached: 1521162071025.gif (200x200, 13K)

See if you actually are a serial killer, here's a downright decent way to make yourself into a community service rather than a monster.

It’s tied to the finders cult, mk ultra, and Todd Kohlhepp the serial killer that raped that girl for 60 days in 2016. Also fair to note her fiancé killed himself by stabbing himself with a kitchen knife in the chest. Also masons and the devil and Spider-Man and Elsa