Hispanic immigration is not a problem

Eventually they will become white like the Italians did.

Attached: 1531295618561.jpg (1040x2048, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/news/2017/09/hispanic-consciousness-racial-identity-immigration/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Assimilation works when they're a tiny minority. When they're 35% of the population, they simply create their own enclaves. Blacks are 13% and haven't assimilated after centuries.

She's underage isn't she?

Attached: pepp.jpg (508x524, 27K)

one of the easiest redpills to drop on people is that most black families have been in the US longer than many white families yet refuse or are incapable of speaking english

>Italians
Italians were, Hispanics are contaminated. They will be expelled just like the rest.
>Posts literal goblina
Nasty nigger

Attached: 1529303848154.png (225x225, 5K)

Would help anchor her, if you know what i mean.

Hispanic doesn't mix, it clings.

Attached: 1559154524844.webm (1024x576, 2.65M)

polluting yourself there

Attached: 1538790048283.jpg (645x756, 278K)

Yep. Trust the phyzz.

Speaking, reading. Hell, incapable of behaving in a manner suitable for this society, 13/50 and all.

OPs assumption that all these Mexicans are castiza cuties and not straight up Honduran jungle goblins is retarded. El Salvador is coming here, retards, and they're gonna make this place into El Salvador.

>Blacks are 13% and haven't assimilated after centuries.
To be fair, black Americans weren't allowed to assimilate for a long time. Even today, there are still large black neighborhoods in the US, which exist as remnants of segregation.

Black people who move to white-majority neighborhoods typically assimilate though.

B l u e P i l l e d

To be fair, some types of white southern English are barely the same language.

I take them for my penis.

Attached: Blue Pill.jpg (780x586, 83K)

THE SAME THREAD
COPE HARDER SHITSKIN

you've clearly never been around niggers

Italians have never been, are not now, and will never be white

No, they wont. A few will, but with the floodgates open like this, 90% will remain beaners here forever until they die and we become Brazil.
t.guy who lives around tons of beaners.

>Black people who move to white-majority neighborhoods typically assimilate though.
Oh you sweet innocent child, you have so much yet to learn.

Attached: 1343598776953.jpg (1200x600, 558K)

>flag
Checks out

Attached: SNAP.jpg (684x546, 76K)

The story of South America.

You want to live in a South American shithole OP? Because you can move there, otherwise shut the fuck up

cute

A Brazil user pointed out that Brazil used to be mostly white, and that the 'bleaching' meme was what they hoped for. We all know how that turned out. So fuck off.

No one sane wants to assimilate with blacks.

>Black people who move to white-majority neighborhoods typically assimilate though.

Attached: 1540168980343.jpg (1029x1000, 275K)

When you pour dirt in clean water, no additional amount of clean water can remove all the dirt.

t. spic / betacuck white

Attached: 1559614018565.jpg (480x480, 22K)

>Hispanic immigration is not a problem.
It is.
>Eventually they will become white like the Italians did.
Never. My ancestors fought in the American Revolution and no hispanic person will EVER be my countryman. Even the ones with citizenship are invaders.

Fuck all spics. Deport them or kill them.

Italians never became white, a few got bleached, and Jersey's viewed as repulsive by the American population, a few spics will get bleached aswell but only the absolute whitest, im talking criollos only

Attached: 104210279.jpg (320x240, 23K)

Oh yeah, look at all the good things Italians have brought to America! They brought with them the valued institutions of the mafia, corruption, Catholicism, and left-wing politics. It's all worth it, because how else would we have Italian bread?

Attached: 1557197198015-1.png (720x720, 221K)

>10% native south american
>5% native north american
>85% European

lol at least post a pic of a mexican if you want to talk about mexicans

Attached: native mexican.jpg (550x411, 40K)

>muh white supremacy
>muh save the white babies
when will you white niggers realize that Latinas are a gift sent from god

Attached: IMG-20181209-WA0001.jpg (1218x1280, 90K)

race and iq, now fuck off

>and they're gonna make this place into El Salvador.
100%
Remember who passed the laws that opened the door.
Not the way they are coming in now.
Our culture will be overwhelmed if it's not stopped.

Impotent raging doesn't make you any less of a cuck

Italians are white, deal with it. They're literally just tanned white.

now do detroit!

Attached: 1545995851598.png (474x337, 122K)

>who passed the laws that opened the door.
>implying the rich billionaires who own the republican party dont want open borders

Not even close, faggot.

I'm going to join the Latinos and have half beaner kids, whites are fucked. La Raza is the future white people.

I used to go to school with them.

Eventually you will become non white like i did

That's the secret, elites control both sides through donations and lobbying. The game is rigged, you cant win.

How many did you suck off?

Italians were always white, dumb fuck. White just means European caucasoid. Most Mexicans and Central Americans are mestizo mutts or Indios. Spicolocaust soon. Mexican-Americans are loyal Mexico. Always. Fucking traitorous scum.
amren.com/news/2017/09/hispanic-consciousness-racial-identity-immigration/

Attached: 1557787357417.png (693x1457, 754K)

>You want to live in a South American shithole OP?
Argentina is white tho.

We must breed with the Latinas user, the future of the white race is latino.

Fucking faggot spics are worse than niggers.

Attached: 1553838330853.png (543x2378, 505K)

>flag
You fucking maple nigger, you know literally nothing about what you speak. Niggers live in self imposed enclaves because that's how they want to live, because they can't live in any other fashion. Pic related is assimilation - by first generation immigrants - into America. You'll never see blacks doing this.

Because the overwhelming majority of blacks are trash and offer no incentive to do so. Mixing with a nigger is a downgrade most of the time.

Attached: 7ad.jpg (600x400, 40K)

Only if you want the U.S. to turn into just another Latin American shithole. No sane person should want that.

Attached: 1525384787225.jpg (1516x876, 382K)

That's because they are all descended from nazis, they are a nazi latino mutt race. Their women are beautiful.

>Remember who passed the laws that opened the door.
The Jews. It's always the Jews.

Attached: WelfareUseNativeHouseholds.jpg (600x525, 72K)

According to the laws of racial homeopathy, the dirt will only get more potent the more it is diluted by water.

post the link to this cartoon, I've been trying to find it for ages.

I was searching for "gibberish cartoon" but it never shows up.
>please sauce

It's not really a choice. That's the future of the USA whether we like it or not. Might as well join the winning side white man. Go find yourself a nice Latina.

"White." Only 7/8ths European are actually white, or criollos in the casta. Castizos aren't white.

Attached: 1554960155828.jpg (767x531, 77K)

Nope. You dumb spics are fucked.

Attached: spics4.webm (216x400, 2.46M)

Castizos are the most powerful people on earth

There's going to be a civil war soon to literally eliminate the hispanic population in America. We'll see who is impotent then, you fucking goblin.

>correlation = causation

Fuckin retard

An Italian signed the declaration of independence while Mexicans were committing human sacrifice.

your lost then jus know that colombian women are some of the most beautiful women in this planet

Dont be that way Tristan, you will come around eventually amigo. America is going to be latino, it's ok.

Mexico is an enemy of the United States, and Mexicans are purposefully reclaiming their former territory for Mexico. They even admit this publicly.

Attached: 1556172735960.jpg (932x960, 101K)

That will not happen, white Americans will slowly mix with Latinos and America will become racially homogeneous castizo paradise.

Interesting to see you call a whiter man than yourself "goblin," Paco.

Quit joking around amigo..

>pic related
20% non-European at most lol

Actually the ratio of immigrants today is the same as historical norms with the exception of when the 1924 immigration act was in effect.
Germans, Chinese, Irish, and Italians all assimilated. There was much reeeeeing in those days about each wave of immigrants (enclaves!, culture!, replacement!). The Mexican wave is assimilating at the same rate as other groups. Data is not in yet for the other Central American recent arrivals but they appear to be following the same patterns.

Kek, pure Spanish were more powerful than the natives, which means you are mixed with inferior blood.

There is no White race,there are european races, latinas for the most part are med+native

We've known this for years.
The two parties are the same behind the curtain.
At least Trump seems to be shaking some things up.

>Hispanics
>assimilate
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
You faggot. Come to California for a few hours and tell me they'll ever assimilate. Every illegal immigrant that gets across the border breeds 3 generations of illiteracy and poverty.

Southern ones, terrone, did that, not the northern ones.
Northerners are pretty based.

Who gives a shit if your country turns into Colombia?

kek go for it my great-grandchildren will need gardeners

Attached: brz_earning.png (580x526, 45K)

who cares you're all basically little bitches anyway, snipdicks are the new eunuchs

What if "they" end up as a bunch of 85 IQ barely-useful mutts like the Dominican Republic?

LMAO the absolute state of wignat cope.

checked and deemed truth

You know that the American Revolutionary War wasn't just fought by whites right? There were Native Americans and blacks on both sides. The American side also received support from the Kingdom of Mysore, which is now part of India.

America also received support from the Spanish Empire, which contained a lot of mestizos at the time.

The Spanish are a great people, I cant wait for them to join la Raza along with the rest of Europe. It's the only way to save Europe.

Semantics user, Europeans will be preserved through the castizo bloodline, dont worry.

>Become white like the italians
It was the other way around amigo. You need to go back.

Which country do you faggots root for when the U.S. plays Mexico? Admit, you all hate the United States, are still bitter about losing the war, and are still completely loyal to Mexico. Mexicans are an enemy population within the United States.

Attached: 1547674877125.jpg (793x1024, 192K)

No, white people are only those who come from Celtic and Germanic countries that have Scythian blood in them.

Attached: 1541261739979.png (629x311, 60K)

seethe harder

Attached: 1557505278860.jpg (474x485, 32K)

My great grand children will seduce your grandchildren and turn your family into Latinos.

Wrong.

Attached: 1542682015759.jpg (3800x1904, 2.96M)

There is a difference between Canadian niggers and American niggers.
Also, how long ago were you in school? And where did you go to school?

Mexicans are the most obese nation on the planet. They passed us up. You fucking retard. They also age like milk and the women have mustaches.

would you look at that, it's not even strong aztec men who are doing you guys in but little brown sissies
fucking pathetic, just go extinct already

remember the one drop rule, I will try to bleach my DNA tho, according to spanish caste system my childs will be white

>The game is rigged, you cant win.
Right now they are still freaking out over Trump having won.
You can bet they are working and planning so that does not happen again.

Those women are old. Of course they're unattractive.

I'm American user, I love this country. I would never root for Mexico over us. You conflate us with illegals who wave Mexican flags.

Because they're Europeans, Indios aren't. How difficult is this to understand.