CNN said Jow Forums was dying 3 years ago. Why are we still here?

money.cnn.com/2016/10/05/technology/Jow Forums-shutting-down/index.html

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-04 4chan, a popular hub for offensive posts, shows signs of distress.png (1035x295, 36K)

Because we are on the right side of history and have divine protection.

You are here forever.

we would be ded in the hillary timeline

I started posting here three years ago. Np user

The irony is that CNN is dying now lol.

Most of you haven't been here 3 years.

>dickrate threads
>eceleb spam
>CNN said...
>muh podcast!
>how to summon succubus?
>/ptg/

yeah Jow Forums died a few years ago

because shitposting is lindy

Attached: 1x-1.jpg (1024x634, 85K)

Becuase this is purgatory.

Attached: F9F06185-5E79-464E-8432-E74B4D92C4FD.jpg (768x768, 186K)

I believe memes would be even better.

The internet died a few years ago. Smartphones brought the normiepocalypse down on all us computer nerds. Now I want the internet to get chopped down in its entirety, normies and newfags ruined it for generations to come.

Jow Forums is ded, long live 4ching

Just to suffer. You can feel it, can’t you?

it did, Jow Forums used to be way better, it's 4channel now. if you can remember 3 or 5-10 years ago it much different and better, and more fre

I've been here a year and I'm not going any fucking where. Thanks a Lot Jow Forums

Attached: 1660b87f06b6dd0e9eb048742d9fc81dbc90b438aadf3162ee20d34676b43da3.jpg (191x255, 13K)

>(((CNN))) said
stopped reading there

Attached: 1556477051217.png (900x829, 579K)

Praise

Attached: 1531203330523.png (680x521, 126K)

And all they have left they spam here.

There are more people browsing Jow Forums right now than watching CNN

puddie

cnn are concern trolls this means nothing

Welcome home user. Its on fire but make yourself comfy

They're right. Have you been to /b/ recently? It's nothing but "digits decide what to text her" threads.

Because we had a great uprising.

Attached: UnitetheRight-Charlottesville.jpg (1200x800, 87K)

The Obongo memes weren't. They were shit.

>yfw CNN dies first

Attached: Megatron_Laughing.png (640x480, 470K)

libs always accuse everyone else of what they're doing or what's happening to them. They will steal a car right infront of you, then say you did it with a straight face.

maybe the 2016 election saved and destroyed this place

Imagine the salt

To stop people investigating the pgate emails

/b/ has always sucked. Mootykins actually tried to drive traffic away several times a year way back when.

Shit that CNN says.

Attached: 1539833965759.gif (348x323, 1.12M)

Cancer is a slow and painful death.

Everyone knows that Jow Forums is where things get done.

Attached: pol redpills the world.jpg (836x653, 80K)

Attached: 1537849921844.jpg (1211x1009, 129K)

It's more like they need a containment zone to keep us from boiling out onto places like Twitter, which is already happening on a small scale compared to what it would be like if Jow Forums got shoahed.

Jow Forums...has changed.

likely this, Freedom is addictive, even if it is diluted mental discussion freedom of thoughts

I guess I'll just go back to plebbit. And maybe game chat with pals on xbox. Hoohum.

Attached: shillsneverforget_1559697034309.jpg (373x281, 53K)

We’re blessed by the God of Kek

It all makes sense now

I feel it.

Attached: EB71BA32-D19C-4BAF-A648-12F8DEB181AA.jpg (812x748, 32K)

When all the jewish putinbots got kicked off Facebook and Twitter, they all converged on 4chins. They shit up everything because that's what Russians do, that's why everybody is leaving these days. Now it's just daily diarrhea of non-stop Soviet-tier propaganda, lies and disinformation

Attached: Yuri - 4 stages.jpg (325x306, 16K)

No, Jow Forums simply grows stronger. If you've ever read Taleb on antifragility, this place is the epitome of antifragile. It isn't weak but it isn't but resilient either - attacking Jow Forums is like trying to fistfight a pool of sewage. You can jump in and make a big splash, but you'll be covered in shit, and if you fight long enough, you'll drown in it and sink. The pool of shit will remain.

Think about it. Every attack on Jow Forums, every meme that gets people assblasted, it gets absorbed, digested, accepted. Think about how this awful, horrible, no good place can resist so well. It's not because it's strong but rather because it gains strength from conflict. Conflict is our nature, it's why we come here.

You complain about the quality of discussion, I'd reply with a quote from an OG shitlord: "one horse-laugh is worth 10,000 syllogisms". In Jow Forumsspeak, one
>wooden doors
Is worth, dare I say it - 6,000,000 pages of prose.

Hiro made this website grow like tenfold

I've never seen this site in a state of 'not distress' even if distress used to mean shit like snax getting banned or don't mess with football

Guess we're still in the process of dying. It's like Global warming/cooling/whatever they pick today, it kicked in in the 1930's, and the end is neigh!

yes, and for the better.

Attached: brenton-tarrant-twitter.jpg (780x439, 37K)

As a 2005 oldfag, I can honestly say that 2005/2006 /b/ created some clever memes. It's been heading downhill since then though.

See, observations like this are why we come here.

Niggerfaggot.

Yes true but we still had to endure the cotton eyed joe and other attempts to drive newfags off. I actually thought 2016 was the best I'd seen Jow Forums in years, I was somewhat into RONPAUL2012 but not that much. 2016 was tops since the early days to me.

FBI would never let it's pet die

WE R POOLZ OF SHEET N SHEEET

Hiroshimoot saved us.

Very few today will know w.t. snacks.

>implying we're alive at this moment

Attached: 1454735637579.jpg (640x480, 48K)

They're the experts on everything. Believe!

Attached: 89.gif (250x333, 1.47M)

That is not dead which can eternal lie.

I've been here for 10 years and I still don't know what this faggot reddit meme is about

What? No quality Andy Sixx logposting threads on /b/ these days?

>look at traffic at peak hype like november 2016
>look at it again months later after big event is over
"wtf traffic is down. Jow Forums is dying!"
is this the power of CNN?

CNN will die before Jow Forums dies if both are afforded the opportunity to live. they may nuke us at some point. i doubt we'll nuke them.

I can't believe game of thrones is over man...

Do you have a better description of this hellhole, faggot?

Bullshit. That’s literally impossible.

Im still here because i still have no social life.

Because this is legion turf. It'll be around for a while keeping you nut jobs busy flinging shit at each other.

Have you seen the primetime guys lately? Jesus christ how horrifying

You mean Cuomo and the two fags?

>A cnn reporting that’s not a fake news
I’m afraid I’ve to agree

Attached: 18D96E8F-D8BC-4EAB-AEDF-B80D03957901.jpg (574x700, 100K)

be more butthurt at my funny post

Dragon fire can't melt iron thrones.

stormfront and daily stormer are soley devoted to political incorrectness and they are still here.
Jow Forums is a multifacted web site with a few containment boards and will be running for a very long time

My last two digits will be the remaining years Jow Forums has

Funny coming from a news organization that has had it's ratings plummet and had to lay off a bunch of people.

>CNN said Jow Forums was dying 3 years ago. Why are we still here?
PROCRASTINATION

Damn it will even survive the projected collapse of western civilization.

it's a joke. get it?

>PROCRASTINATION
Nah, we'll talk more about that later.

because we are all lazy neet incels?

Just to suffer

Facebook is tainted now as well, its showing advanced symptoms of cancerous reposting of the same memes.

Attached: campbells_ducks_my_duck_ef556c05.jpg (3648x2736, 3.7M)

>funny
Cringe and yikespilled, bro.

Good job, dumbass. Always a fucking leaf.

Trips of truth.

Because they think the shilling is effective.

Attached: 1559249651607.jpg (773x433, 72K)

they were kinda right. Jow Forums changed a lot. shills and bots everywhere and the good quality op's disappeared. the only good thing left is that you can call someone a nigger without getting banned.

10 bucks says CNN does before Jow Forums.

Attached: IMG_20190516_151339.jpg (1024x698, 107K)

We converted the JIDF and Invading shills to our cause

>our cause
Sloppy job

we're not. Jow Forums is containment, all other boards are only getting more and more cucked every month. the entire site has automod censorship now, not cheeky wordfilters but silent post removal and bans for attempting to post prohibited material. parts of Jow Forums have been directly moderated by the FBI for nearly a decade, post gookmoot it's full ZOG.

>shows signs of distress
they don't know the half of it

Attached: 1507761485879.jpg (400x300, 32K)

Fucking newfag, get out

Nobody is going to click your stupid fucking link CNN, nobody cares about your fake bullshit. Don’t you have more tremendous waves of layoffs you should be focusing on?

Meanwhile cnn is dying
:)

This place is fucking dead. Majority are shills and boomers from facebook and reddit now.

>showing signs of distress
>from all the concern shilling and defeatist niggers on Jow Forums
How do we solve defeatist niggers?

Attached: 1542671281224.png (1070x601, 463K)

Just to suffer, user.

PRAISE KEK

YOU NEED TO GO BACK