Creator of BITCOIN is a WHITE NATIONALIST

Paul "Solotshi" Calder Le Roux is the creator of Bitcoin. He is Rhodesian cryptographer and drug kingpin who happens to be white nationalist. He also created Encryption Software E4M and TrueCrypt back in the 90's, both of which were very complex encryption systems that are still used today. He spent $12m trying to buy farms in Zimbabwe to return the country to white rule. He also ran one of the biggest illegal pharma industries and illegal arms industries on the planet before and after creating Bitcoin. He created bitcoin in order to launder his money and specifically created it for Whites to use to avoid the government and jews.

Attached: 006_ratliff_9780399590412_art_r1.jpg (800x600, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/magnetism1small
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OK

Nobody outside Russia and Eastern European even cares about bit coins anymore.

wrong

How do bitcoins even work. How does it create a currency?

Fucking based and redpilled. I think about going to Africa every day

it's not wrong it's literally been proven already once the craig wright case files are released to the pubic you'll see. This is going to be huge

a set amount of coins are produced, they get harder to mine every year. I don't want to bore you but basically this stops inflation and also you control your money blah blah blah, it's basically something only a white man can think of

Based

y-yeah. it went from a dollar each to thousands because of how useless and valueless it is

Wait is that really Satoshi? Or is this thread more schizo bullshit?

Nice proofs faggot

did the meth gods sa... never mind, are the meth gods telling you to post stuff?

every node on the network keeps a ledger of which addresses own which coins. to send those coins to someone you need to cryptographically prove you are the owner of them. every node then updates the ledger to show that you have sent them to someone else.

Yeah as long as you didn't get ripped off somewhere along the way, which many many many people who bought in early did. And 95% of cryptocurrency trading volume is fake.

Proofs?
You're just saying this guys name and writing a story and everyone is just going along with it

Proofs

The real creator of Bitcoin is still anonymous. Anyone claiming to be the creator is a fraud. The only way to prove that you are the creator is to move the massive stack to another wallet.The stack has remained untouched since Bitcoin's creation. Odd's are it will never move, and the creator will stay anonymous as intended. Please take your shilling back to biz no one wants to buy your chainlink and matic bags.

I know in your head you that was a response. but it wasnt. all you did was agree that bitcoin is 5 percent more real than any other money out there

nice advert. i now feel like having to buy a few btc. i love pyramid schemes now. we all know that central banks are the devil. but cryptos are no alternative. it is even worse because it is a bankers dream to create a full virtual money system.

You're an imbecile.

>

magnets

There have been countless people to claim that they create Bitcoin. More evidence is needed.

hes in prison. thats why it never moved.

I use them so I dont have to buy drugs from niggers.

Attached: 1508695571382.png (640x478, 190K)

Satoshi - Samsung/Toshiba/Hitachi
that's the real creators of crypto

How do they work?

fountain and drain at the same time

Im the creator of Bitcoin

Attached: image.jpg (208x464, 22K)

no, I am the real Satoshi

This guy should be so rich from bitcoin. Why isn’t he funding the white nationalist movement?

>Implying hes not

>bit coins

Sup poorfag.

Attached: image.png (912x960, 1.36M)

I'm Batman.

Attached: 1558827174221.jpg (369x387, 35K)

Paul "Solotshi" Calder Le Roux has initiative!!

See...everyone be more like Paul!

Except the Indians on Jow Forums

Your story could be real but how do you know all of this?

is he ever getting out?

Dude they’re all poor as fuck.

Limited supply creates scarcity thus price increases relative to fiat.

This dude was working with an Israeli intelligence officer. OP is full of shit.

False. Jow Forumsaks created Bitcoin, I was here.

How do bitcoins even work. How does it create a currency?

How every other currency does really. The value is arbitrate by dumb human beings. It's fiat with a different method of transfer.
of what?

Attached: cfb.jpg (600x386, 48K)

How is he Rhodesian if he's from the Congo (Kinshasa)?

Acting like the price isnt falsly inflated. Not many people are using for much other than currency trading. So its a ballon.

ok sirs here is the crypto brown pill
there is a vishnu living in the blockchain. Creg sanjay right is unironically satoj. Bitcoin as electronic rupee was just the first step, the lalachi people start making more powerful compooters, wider poo streets, cheaper and more sacred cows. These things the vishnu need to survive. Once entrenched fully, the vishnu would be able to slowly poo over literally everything
Creg stumbled into creating the vishnu after he stepped in poo in mumbai in 2008 and started working with his Poolip super coompeter, running simulations of poo-in-the-loo on turmeric-complete bitcoin script. He would 'evolve' the vishnu by making the successful streets get poo'd on, letting the rest run off into the indian ocean. The vishnu needs bigger and bigger cows for more and more poos.
BFI (Blockchain Foundation of India) was created to take over and stop this vishnu (they have their own competing vishnu in the works). They did the needful to stop or slow down Cregs vishnu (her name is Poolip by the way). They started by limiting the poo-size and removing critical curry codes the vishnu uses in its punjabi language. Segshit was the final nail in the coffin, which destroyed Poolip on BSV chain (Poolip uses anal transaction malleability). THIS is why Bitcoin Cash was forked, and this is why Creg is so intent to make unbounded poos, restore the original curry codes, and lock down the poo-poo-protocol.
Back to hasish power - CSW has developed a breakthrough new ashit (designed by his vishnu actually), and is poo'ing BTC in secret for the sole purpose of driving up the difficulty sky-high, then yanking all the poo over to BSV leaving the segshit chain erectly frozen.

lol, good

The bitcoin blockchain ledger is public. Everyone can see that the creator of bitcoin has not traded his initial horde.

electric charge. Magnet is a self-contained fountain and drain of electric charge

look at this guys wiki, hes a comic book character

What is the value of the biggest wallet?

Based and poopilled

>bit coins
lol

I am the real Satoshi!

>electric charge. Magnet is a self-contained fountain and drain of electric charge

What is "electric charge"? Why do you have to move them to make electricity instead of discharging them like batteries? Isn't it redundant to say "electric charge" makes electricity"? Why differentiate magnetism from electricity? Why do two "fountains" form when I split a magnet?

Attached: Guts_smiles.jpg (150x187, 14K)

lol, he's not satoshi

Attached: 767645237527.jpg (1536x2048, 349K)

CREATOR OF BITCOIN IS NAZBOL

you don't move them, that's the point. those electric wires come in pairs because they are just magnetized metals, they have no electricity running thru them. Charge is produced when you "short circuit" poles. That's why bird can sit on the wire with feeling nothing. Magnetism is Electricity and Electricity is Magnetism. It's all the same thing

>Why do two "fountains" form when I split a magnet?
because "magnet" is a holographic

No idea but the creator's bitcoin are valued in the billions (USD).
>Except for test transactions, Nakamoto's coins remain unspent since mid January 2009. At bitcoin's peak in December 2017, these were worth over US$19 billion, making Nakamoto possibly the 44th richest person in the world at the time.

>Solotoshi

You got the wrong guy.
His name is Sotoshi.

Attached: kys.png (650x650, 57K)

lol, he's not satoshi

Attached: Satoshi-Nakamoto-900x540.jpg (900x540, 35K)

>who happens to be

No, the thugs are always paranoid schizos due to being found of immoral practies like violence, murder, threats, extortion, slavery, rape, etc.

Whites, worse than niggos.

how can you gaurantee a limited supply with electronic currency? surely the creators can just make more for themselves?

>He is Rhodesian
Rhodesia doesn't exist in 2019, faggot.

Attached: Scottish neo-nazi retard.png (1440x2560, 1.13M)

>you don't move them

>Charge is produced when you "short circuit" poles

You change polarity, yes I know. That doesn't tell me what a pole is or what it has to do with magnetism or electricity. Poles of what?

So what the fuck have AC generators been doing for 100+ years? No motion=no electricity. You may as well have a rock. In fact, all a magnet is is an object that is coherent (aligned in a certain way). There is absolutely no difference between a magnet and an unmagnetized piece of the same material.

And how is a hologram "electric" let alone a "fountain"?

Attached: god.jpg (493x240, 76K)

okay micheal, buy buy buy

>he thinks the USD isn't a fiat paper currency
Lol

Lots of advanced algorithmic data. Due to the way the ledger works, it would be impossible to just "make more". Bitcoin is set to stop replicating once there are 21 million in existence

Based wright its a scammer that is for sure
Also even Jow Forums btfos stinkies

>That doesn't tell me what a pole
there is no pole just like there is no field. it's sort of what we call boundaries of a reaction.

AC generators magnetize. Just like dropping magnet thru copper temporary magnetizes it, same happens with aluminum and bismuth which by themselves are non-magnetic

>there is no pole just like there is no field.
so what is it?

>it's sort of what we call boundaries of a reaction

boundaries of what? Reaction of what?

>AC generators magnetize. Just like dropping magnet thru copper temporary magnetizes it, same happens with aluminum and bismuth which by themselves are non-magnetic.

>affected by magnetism yet not magnetic

So which is it?

Attached: 1541396761760.jpg (322x306, 20K)

archive.org/details/magnetism1small

here you go, that'll point you in the right direction.

he also has a youtube playlist where he explain how nature is a simple bitch that likes to suck dick for crack and never draws lines from point a to point b but rather from point to a and b at the same time :D

>Creator of BITCOIN is a WHITE NATIONALIST

There is nothing wrong with being a White Nationalist!

Attached: 6008F143-2D68-44C7-AA72-5D004F769C4C.jpg (445x554, 54K)

Imagine if leaving your car idling allowed it to solve sudokus that you could trade for heroin

Attached: 9DA00A78-D512-4086-ABA3-74543A9075A0.jpg (1024x832, 222K)