Clown (world) college

Inb4 'Noice' gifs

Attached: 20190604_183958.jpg (2592x1944, 1.49M)

Who the fuck are these pathetic dudes who pay some woman to be mean to them? What's the fucking purpose of that? How is that sexually arousing?
If anything I'd pay her to act all tough, then just start physically dominating her once she got a big head about it. That'd actually be kind of fun. Hmmm.

This is my community college's official semester magazine, too. Fucking California...

Attached: lbcc.jpg (1944x2308, 2.4M)

rofl get rekt noovb

that's pretty fucked up user...

what the fuck are those treetrunks attached to her shoulders

That's a dude. Does she fuck people with her 5 inch clit?

she's a big girl

for you

It's a sign of the times, bruh.

Attached: Cultural-Marxism-Stairs.jpg (751x512, 74K)

oh holy shit that state is just a David Lynch movie at this point. I expect more of an Eraserhead ending than like a Blue Velvet type of thing for them desu.

csulb?

Back in my day, a real man had a wife and 4 kids and only saw his dominatrix when he was out of state on business.

Fuckin' millenial scum literally want to become live-in slaves

>inb4 consensual slavery contracts issued by the government

City.

Attached: 20190604_184017[1].jpg (1944x2142, 350K)

Attached: 20190604_184047[3].jpg (1944x2592, 532K)

I will never understand these articles that are like "WOW DID YOU KNOW THAT PEOPLE TIE PEOPLE UP AND HAVE SEX WITH THEM"

yeah, I did. I do that myself. most people do that, or have done it at some point in their lives. it's not an unusual kink. you may as well write a tell-all exposé about feeding goldfish or retrieving the mail

I think this is about 'shaping' the impressionable minds of youth (see: shoring up future SJW Lib votering bloc and gemaeral traditional cultural geno-slide). At least it's sex education, though (eye roll)...

*voting [block...]
**general [traditional...]

>Who the fuck are these pathetic dudes who pay some woman to be mean to them?
Most men?
What do you think dating, marriage, relationship are 90% of the time?

Attached: oosh2.gif (460x259, 781K)