Arkansas senator killed Q

5newsonline.com/2019/06/04/former-arkansas-senator-found-dead-from-gunshot-wound/

Why did this happen?

Attached: SmartSelect_20190604-235418_Chrome.jpg (1054x180, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

5newsonline.com/2019/06/04/former-arkansas-senator-found-dead-from-gunshot-wound/
arkansasonline.com/news/2017/mar/07/intelligent-design-instruction-urged-ne/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linda_Collins-Smith#Senate_Bill_774_"The_Physical_Privacy_and_Safety_Act"
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off with you (((q))) bullshit

Attached: assange-maymay.jpg (1813x4137, 3.98M)

Sorry user I'm phone posting that was a typo

Arkanacide

Kek. When I see Arkansas I hear that asain lady why u no say ar-kansas

Qtusted

It was a fucking typo goddamn it.

Poor Victim of the Clinton's

Probably was one of the only decent people around when Bill was killing kids and prostitutes, and fucking Lewinski in the White House

She may have been there and seen something related to ol Bill and the Mena Smuggling and Arkansas Development Fund's laundering.....

Or she may have been witness to something local and political going on which being a concerned looking type, she would have stood in their way....so she was targeted

I feel like it's one of these. What ties does she have?

F

>Former Arkansas State Senator Linda Collins-Smith has been found dead of an apparent gunshot wound, according to KATV. Collins-Smith’s death is being investigated as a murder, according to her former press secretary Ken Yang. Yang tells Matt Mershon of KATV that neighbors had heard gunshot wounds a day or two ago before her body was found wrapped in a blanket on Tuesday.

Attached: LittleRock.png (1545x1233, 1.08M)

type 0

Because sometimes accidents happen. Not everything is a conspiracy.

>5newsonline.com/2019/06/04/former-arkansas-senator-found-dead-from-gunshot-wound/

I wonder what she knew

>murder
>accident

What honkey?

traitors die first

Random shit happens. Could have been a robbery gone wrong. Not everything is a deep state coverup.

Woah, is that the anti-tranny lady who was being mentioned on Jow Forums a couple years ago?

arkansasonline.com/news/2017/mar/07/intelligent-design-instruction-urged-ne/

>New bill specifies use of bathrooms in Arkansas government buildings

>March 7, 2017

>Legislation that would limit transgender individuals to using government facilities that correspond to the gender on their birth certificates was filed in the Arkansas Legislature on Monday.

>The Arkansas Physical Privacy and Safety Act, by Sen. Linda Collins-Smith, R-Pocahontas, would apply to public facilities, including schools, but would not affect private businesses, according to a news release issued by the representative. It's Senate Bill 774.

Is that the same Linda Collins-Smith of Arkansas?

What's your point? We shouldn't discuss this because you don't like it? That might work on your boyfriend but it isn't going to work here.

>accidents happen
Shot and wrapped in a blanket. Are you Jewish?

Dancing Israeli Contact List lists her name directly as a target.

Numerous politicians have been killed.

Sheila Salaam washed up in East River
AG in Hollywood Florida washed up on beach
AAG Tom Wales in Seattle
Jared Townsley on Mt Hood

All were listed in ciphers that play off these one time pads....

Attached: Arkansas State Senator Linda Collins Smith.jpg (1788x880, 439K)

Dancing Israelis had this Contact List on them when arrested.

The list was confiscated and added to the FBI case files

I pulled it out when I saw the pattern in the acrostic out of alphabetical order.

Attached: Contact List First Observations.jpg (1666x841, 411K)

>In 2017, Collins-Smith introduced Senate Bill 774, the Arkansas Physical Privacy and Safety Act which would limit transgender individuals in the use of government facilities that correspond to the sex on their birth certificates. In a press release, Collins-Smith said the proposed bill protects the privacy, dignity, and well-being of all Arkansans: "No child should have to worry that their school might change its policy to force them to shower or undress in front of a member of the opposite sex as has been the case around the country," she said.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linda_Collins-Smith#Senate_Bill_774_"The_Physical_Privacy_and_Safety_Act"

a fate I wish on all politicians

My point is that there may not be anything to discuss, and fishing for something to discuss despite that is paranoid conspiracy nutjob faggotry that isn't even remotely rational or containing any common fucking sense. That may work on your nigger mother and sister but it doesn't work on me.

Project much?

Don't you have a nigger thread to make?

Attached: 1520492301305.jpg (1558x1634, 316K)

The accident was letting you into the country

Why would they want her killed?

Attached: 9FC3B50C-DBBA-4EF8-92F0-34488484FCE2.png (203x248, 73K)

This thread is all shills

Pretty much. We all know what’s happening. When do we meet in the beer hall and figure this out and become real bros?

Disinfo kike horseshit