What if the roles were reversed?

What if the roles were reversed?

Attached: FB_IMG_1559707675798.jpg (720x902, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

civilwarhome.com/population1860.htm
civil-war.net/pages/1860_census.html
myjewishlearning.com/article/jews-and-the-african-slave-trade/
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jewish-population-in-the-united-states-nationally
onlinebooks.library.upenn.edu/webbin/book/lookupid?key=olbp66186
youtube.com/watch?v=MzxVjBxjX-4
youtube.com/watch?v=sst5Z5_5akg
youtube.com/watch?v=_Aa3Wu6ocV0
youtube.com/watch?v=fUXoOiSXYDY
youtube.com/watch?v=j7VkQSb7JlI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Canada
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please massa no more bbc

We would have overthrown the nogs in about 5 minutes, were this situation somehow contrived.

Cotten gin never would have been invented. Transportation lines never would have been routed. Africans would still be in mud huts. Whites would still be in Europe doing things like trying to stay warm and working.

then slaves would never be freed, because niggers have no empathy

/thread

>What if the roles were reversed?

Every liberals wet dream.

I would die before I was a slave like that.

lol, niggers growing cotton....
lol, niggers growing anything.

I wouldn't mind it desu. 5 mins of being "oppressed" and then muh gibs forever more. Sign me the fuck up black massa.

Attached: Forgotten-slave-whites-in-servitude1.jpg (463x500, 171K)

You would've had Plantation Hitler laying down the plan and having it executed in less than a year

Attached: 1542211820122.jpg (590x400, 28K)

end of the entire slave trade.

need i say more

Attached: 1556275271395.jpg (358x1024, 84K)

imagine being enslaved by a group of people that communicate by drawing pictures and grunting

>I live in an imaginary world where I'm always the hero.
>Just wait until I get to use my conceal carry weapon on Hans Gruber!

The thread is literally about blacks imagining themselves as heroes.

It's telling that blacks have no actual moral objection to slavery, they just want the capacity to inflict it on others for 'righteous revenge'.

Also blacks enslaved themselves. Europeans just bought what was on offer because it was cheaper and easier than enslaving native people themselves.

We were kings and stuff.

Attached: king.jpg (720x720, 53K)

Honest answer: we would fight back.

They already are, we pay for almost everything Black people need or use by working our butts of and paying for their stuff through taxes. Whites are a slaves now, they just don't know it yet.

>White people suck.
>Let's steal whities stuff and take it for ourselves.
>Haha those white bois got btfo.
>I'm hungry. How dis work?
>Fuck.
>White boi come back.
>White boi. I'll pay you. Come back.
10 years later.
>White people suck..

Attached: 1558917665519.jpg (480x360, 40K)

>Cotten gin never would have been invented.

I'm actually really glad you brought this up because in school I was taught that Eli Whitney was black but every picture I've been able to find of him is white.

Attached: 03_14.2_1794.jpg (959x1196, 601K)

Black people established America. Pic related. George Washington was black. Wh*toids trying to whitewash real history.

Attached: d260c1edfc31cbf7367a3426de35eb17_grande.jpeg.jpg (440x440, 25K)

>The thread is literally about blacks imagining themselves as heroes.
>I live in an imaginary world

Never happen. Blacks lack the ability of projection, planning, and organizational skills.

lol.

blacks couldn't even domesticate any animals. So how could they domesticate umans lol.

What if niggers would evolve?

They were at one point, retard. Do you not remember the Crusades?

Blacks took white slaves during the barbary slave trade days.
The barbary slave trade lasted for hundreds of years before the American slave trade.

We would build technology to ease our labors and eventually gain wealth and status, then rape and pillage nigger property and everything would end up like it has today. We would be so wealthy and successful that boredom would set in and to make the game harder we would coddle niggers to the point that they bite the hand that feeds them

They grow genital warts and herpes sores.

Ever wonder why these nogs were dragged over here when there were millions of vanquished natives? Why not enslave the natives? Because they dont go for the whole slavery thing. Those fuckers would fight and die before being slaves. Niggas just rolled with it. Its funny because slavery was probably the last time blacks worked Labour en masse

I'd be getting my sweet sweet reparayshuns and black priviliege would be a thing.

They would have called it a holocaust. 42% of all slave owners was Jewish

Actually it was because it was cheaper. ENslaving is extremely expensive and trying and requires you to conquer people (often killing the adult males in the process, ie: the ones you want the most).

But Africans were already enslaving each other, so just buy em and ship em cheap.

It'd still be fucked up. The goal shouldn't be to enslave the other race but to leave each other alone in out own home lands and to our own devises. However, since the precedent has been set, fuck whitey.

>Blacks took white slaves during the barbary slave trade days.
African does not mean negroid.
The peoples of the Barbary (North African Mediterranean) Coast were Berbers, not niggers. Hence the name "Barbary".
The Berbers were as much niggers as were ancient Egyptians.

You mean blacks selling Jews as slaves? Sounds good.

Nogs enslaved other nogs and sold them to moishe and whitey. So some of them got to be slave masterz and shieet as well.

How about we start with the truth?

In 1860, the peak of slavery, the total free population of the United States and its territories was 27,489,561. A total of 393,975 people owned 3,953,760 slaves.

civilwarhome.com/population1860.htm

civil-war.net/pages/1860_census.html

That's just 1.4% of the total population that owned slaves.

While 40% of jews in the US owned slaves. Pic and link related. This is a jew source. Other sources have it MUCH higher.

myjewishlearning.com/article/jews-and-the-african-slave-trade/

There were 200,000 jews in the US in 1860.

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jewish-population-in-the-united-states-nationally

40% of 200,000 = 80,000

So 80,000 jews owned slaves.

393,975 - 80,000 = 313,975 non-jews owned slaves.

80,000 jew slave owners

313,975 non-jew slave owners

Thus, at a minimum, 26% of all slave owners were jews, despite being just a minuscule 0.7% of the population. The actual percentage was likely much higher.

Attached: slave owners.jpg (609x228, 56K)

Reminder: Despite what is portrayed via jew controlled media, Billy Bob le evil white male on his 10 acre dirt farm did not own slaves. Slaves were *extremely expensive* along with other factors (white Christians typically being opposed to slavery etc).

Who bought slaves and had them imported to the US? The mega plantations. Who owned and ran the mega plantations? Pic related.

Attached: cotton trade.jpg (1275x1650, 224K)

After the exaggerations and outright lies surrounding the Holohoax, the biggest redpill jews desperately attempt to hide from the goyim is their role in the African slave trade.

90%+ of the Africa to North America slave trade was a jewish enterprise.

The bible on the subject: onlinebooks.library.upenn.edu/webbin/book/lookupid?key=olbp66186

youtube.com/watch?v=MzxVjBxjX-4

youtube.com/watch?v=sst5Z5_5akg

youtube.com/watch?v=_Aa3Wu6ocV0

youtube.com/watch?v=fUXoOiSXYDY

youtube.com/watch?v=j7VkQSb7JlI

Attached: slave trade examples.jpg (602x437, 104K)

Attached: we thought slavers white.png (1123x1122, 930K)

Attached: slave traders.jpg (1399x1049, 248K)

This though. They're literally too stupid to manage themselves, let alone themselves and slaves. White slaves would rebel and destroy them quickly. Europe's whole history is rebelling from slavery.

Attached: jew slave routes.jpg (882x563, 82K)

Attached: slave ship examples.png (775x784, 216K)

Attached: slave trade.png (560x1432, 273K)

Attached: replace.jpg (1024x1279, 334K)

it would not be so bad since they wouldn't have farms for us to work on. or fences, or chains, or laws. i think getting away would be pretty simple.

Yeah the ironic point is that Africas are basically that stupid, lazy and aggressive that they find themselves enslaved to just about everything they pick a fight with.

How come the African's in Africa didn't organize to go liberate their brothers and sisters? Because they sold them. That's what everyone wants white people to forget and ignore.

This is becoming a fun debate in historian cultures. The Jews are insisting they were against slavery, but they all came out against slavery once the Confederacy was losing.

They wouldn't be. White men would rather die on their feet than live on their knees. What's your excuse, nigger?

>because in school I was taught that Eli Whitney was black
Your school teacher is about to get a visit from the RIA.
The real inventor was a woman! so we can conclude that your history teacher is a misogynist assigned and socially cuntstructed male. The RIA will make sure he get *fixed

Attached: Catharine_Littlefield_Greene.jpg (220x280, 18K)

Attached: NiggerFarming.jpg (640x385, 114K)

>were
But they weren't, so there's that.
Go write your fiction somewhere else

Yeah no, the arabs took a lot of white slaves and no such thing happened.

Yeah they did you dumb nigger.

Whites never had a gay democracy or have someone come bail them out. They did the reconquista and crusades to get the arabs the fuck out of their countries.

Are there any black societies that developed large scale farming independently?

We would do better and youd still be fragile and stupid

>get dominated
>"lol ur fraggle"

>Natives dont go for the whole slavery thing.
>Fucking Leaf
You're making us all look dumb. Again.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Canada

If roles were reversed...

White men would organize, create an LLC and buy the farm at an inflated rate. They'd eventually own all the farms and jack up the prices and make all their money back.

>yfw niggers in south Africa can literally try to do this but they never do, they just choose to complain, murder, and steal the land instead.

Literally what happened but turkroachs dominating white slavs, greeks and armenians

It wouldn't have ever ended because nogs aren't cucks.

Never mastered the whip.

What if OP wasn't a faggot?

Niggers Building ships?