Pol will defend this

Drumpf is just another Boomer. reiterating the same globalist lies...

Attached: Drumpf.jpg (868x690, 186K)

>Jow Forums let a failed Boomer businessman who couldn't even keep money during the easiest time to make money in American history and said 20 years ago he'd run as a Republican because Republicans are all stupid con them into thinking he'd make American great again
MIGA B.T.F.O.

WTF, I hate trump now, Chaim.

Attached: funding.jpg (1669x1346, 592K)

here he is instigating another false flag attack on Russia. exactly what his superiors want and need... like he did the attack on Syria, based on no evidence.

>comes to pol
>sees the daily Trump general
>pol losers praising him after Trump is MIGA

Attached: Drumpf on Russia.jpg (875x216, 54K)

bump

>stop bombing the terrorists we're funding
basically

Hitler's War was a great triumph for the Anglo nations. The problem now is that without Russia as an opponent we've begun to devour ourselves. Hopefully China takes the place of Russia in the Cold War and we start a cultural rebound

Tell your local boomer to eat shit.

Trump is making it easy to mock them.

BASED

Attached: churchill.jpg (720x347, 57K)

But I thought he was Zion Don! Are people just lying to me???

>defending from tyranny
>grand crusade
Pick one

Those are sodomite jews, intent on destroying the country directly. Zion don supports the war jews, who drain our resources to protect an irrelevant shithole in a desert

what I wanna know is, why do pol retards still support this puppet? Drumpf...

>hasn't done anything about immigration (US is still being flooded each year with legal immigrants from 3rd world hell holes)
>instigating wars against countries with no central bank
>reiterating the same talking points of Jews since WWII ended over and over again

sometimes I feel like I am watching MSM when i hear Trump talk or tweet. it's fucking tiring. but i'm sure he says MAMA every once in a while. that makes it all worth is. right, pol?

>70 years later...

thanks Churchill!

Attached: 3728_body_2.jpg (1500x1033, 161K)

is there even any alternative to Trump in 2020?

Pomp and blustering
>Its apart of the show for the plebs
But we dont care any longer, but societal norms for the rich and powerful must take precedent over the cares of the majority.

They still act like its 1950, or 1650, we have the internet now, plebd dont care

Attached: 1531698023333.jpg (996x622, 81K)

Ask yourself this question. Are /ptg/ threads posted organically, by a person, who has been posting the same fucking thread all day everyday for nearly over three years? Of course, the answer is no.

War Jews have been keeping our Petrodollar afloat.

That's ok in my book, because the alternative is complete destruction of America, which I would never abandon, because ots my home...

Attached: 23048239044354.jpg (790x616, 227K)

>defends the destruction of his country by pretending it's better than the destruction of his country
Fuck off, jew

>Trump is totally for white people goys
>celebrates the most MIGA moment in all of history

slaughtered millions after having slaughtered millions

you're responsible for every last thing you do