If men are supposed to pay for everything... and women are making their own money too...

If men are supposed to pay for everything... and women are making their own money too... what do women spend their money on?

Attached: 49767975_1203257779821204_109366458814824448_n.jpg (540x960, 43K)

Shitty cosmetics

Thot eyebrows

abortions and therapy

Materialistic garbage and cosmetics to hide their insecurities aka mental illness and force men to complement them because they are so inept at having any sence of self pride and worth. Strip that all away and they are nothing but a fledhlight that eats and shits and complains because they are subhuman to us men.

/thread

once you realize that 80% of consumer spending is female you realize why (((capitalism))) is the downfall of the west

Attached: 1232131412423.png (1007x379, 60K)

This, and expensive food. One of my female friends spent $85 on fancy breakfast once

women were a mistake

Attached: women1.jpg (750x702, 40K)

in my experience with female coworks and family:

$10K or more a year on shitty made clothes they will wear twice and forget, and plane trips to visit their mum or friends they half hate.

Based kraut.

This and sextravel

Consumerist junk and name brand premiums.

/Thread

Who hurt you

That explains why 2/3rds of computers and cars suck ass.

Useless consumer good impulse buys that they think will momentarily fulfill their never ending gaping maws of urge.

Tits or GTFO

>what do women
you should stop caring about insipid creatures.

I hate these question threads. The majority of my filters start with
>what does pol
>why does she
>why does he
>am i white

Cosmetics - Handbags - Shoes... That's literally it.

Didn t you notice how all fucking car ADS are with female ? Also the modern cars are all about muh comfort and muh space , that s why these shitty SUVS AND CUVS are so popular. I remember 90s and 00s ads for cars it was all about speed and adrenaline. FUCK WOMEN THEY RUIN EVERYTHING

Now now, don't be like that.

Attached: FaggotCrossovers3.jpg (1326x3011, 520K)

They spend their money on fun.
FUN!
It's all about fun!

women control 90% of domestic spending

I made that up but its probably true

Close. 85%.

cat food and abortions.

>what do women spend their money on?

they are the big spenders .

most of men spent very few money for them while the majority of women spent a lot of money for their-self

only with money women feel beautiful

Attached: money.jpg (800x685, 198K)

Why would they want to look like drag-queens?