I have analyzed a lot of data and discovered the logical next step of political discourse in the west

I have analyzed a lot of data and discovered the logical next step of political discourse in the west.

It's called pooping.
They're going to select a target at random. The concept is they're going to associate a person with poop by just repeating "this guy poops." Hear me out.

At first it's just some twitter jazz cats spamming it, but the media quickly joins in and it becomes a regular ritual. Elaborate memes and reconstructions showing how the target might do his pooping. Picture of his face next to an asshole squeezing one out. Science guests confirm it to be accurate. This guy poops. Do you deny it? That would be ridiculous and science denial. He could be pooping right now. Then they'll discuss what the consistency might be like based on what they think he's eating and so on.

It starts ~one year into Trump's second term.

Attached: qweqweqweqwe.png (840x854, 434K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b190l1JVBdo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Big think

Attached: 354645654534.png (1296x1428, 136K)

>on Jow Forums
>I have analyzed the data

jesus christ, man, no one on here analyzes shit. We all just keep coming back to this godforsaken shithole like black people to prison.

unless you use your LSD infused brainpower to think your way to a solution to clown world, I don't want to hear it.

Attached: wewrwerewrewr.png (1072x796, 84K)

Journalist: So, did he or did he not squeeze out a fat one recently as the internet insists?

Neil deGrasse Tyson: The space-time orangutan is capable of such beauty and magic, but his fecal mat-ter is also part of it. Mole-cools put together in such a way th--

Journalist: And it's my understanding that he farts while he poops. Let's listen to an audio clip of what that sounds like.
>Media crew gasping for air from laughing
Journalist: And there you have it, folks. Republicans produce a lot of hot air. With their poop.
Journalist 2: Fascism is indeed shitty.
Journalist: I guess we found out why they call them republiturds.

Attached: CHECK MATE.png (420x375, 149K)

NO PLEASE THE WORLD CANT KNOW THAT I POOP

That's the genius of it, it's gaslighting and idiocy on a whole new level. The very next level after this one, to be exact. They're all going to be screeching with delight and disgust and you'll be done for (pooped: a nationally recognized pooper).

Whichever side can produce the most repulsive re-enactments and throw the most pooper accusations, wins.

I AM A PROUD POOPER
#I

You've seen better days, haven't you op?

Attached: 1559715665595.png (689x473, 97K)

For whom does the anus cut the turd? The anus cuts for you!

You started this poopy shit kike

Attached: 1548899327468.jpg (500x378, 51K)

You're too late. Trump literally already did this to hillary.
youtube.com/watch?v=b190l1JVBdo

i dont care if they know i poop but if they find out my dog poops i will be done for

DELETETHIS

Attached: 1559720813834.png (324x506, 202K)

I think I just caught schizophrenia from reading this post cause I forgot to wear my tinfoil gucci cap.

I haven't pooped in about 5 days..
I'm afraid bros...
What do?

>We all just keep coming back to this godforsaken shithole like black people to prison.
ok gonna have to leave for the night on that one

This thread is for Big Brain Cognizance on next-gen developments in the field of gaslighting and undermining human dignity. Please don't derail with non-poop content

Poop posting will truly be the weapon that counters the nazi and racist labels from the left.

This guy poops

i bet you poop you degenerate

The movement's crown achievement could be a series of neverending probes and commissions into whether or not Trump once shat his pants. Yes, I see it now

Shove your hand up your ass and pull the shit out.

Mother of god, OP is a genius.

No, this isn't going to become a thing, but the structure of "this guy poops" basically sums up all Jewish slander of white people.

>"[...] But there is one problem that is not discussed publicly, one that it is delicate even to mention: the poop question. It is taboo in our republic.
The leftist is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a pooper and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”"

- Joseph Goebbels

You're right I'm sorry, let me get my pooping data out

No matter your creed, color or culture: we all poop.

How can you seriously argue against immigration when immigrants poop?

We're a nation of people who poop.

We were founded by poopers.

We ARE poopers.

Bringing in more poopers will only enrich our culture!

ternary operator is for assholes
god I hate it
read that line out like you parsed it and spoke it

kek i pooped myself
based and pooppilled

Calm down son it's just a picture of Israel.

/brownpill/

POO POO

PEE PEE

GIVE ME

YOUR TENDIES!

(Yes / No)

On a serious note related to OP.
Look at what they resorted to with Julian Assange.
Making up shit by saying he spread dookie on his walls.
Look at what they did to the infowars girl with the big forehead.
Reposting a 8 year old picture or some girl that pooped her self saying it's her.
The average person nowadays have been so fucking dumbed down they'll believe the stupidest shit without question.
People have become so dependent on technology that it's ruined their braincells and deleted almost all of their pattern recognition skills.
This is a real problem and this is why no matter how much evidence we find and talk about on Jow Forums the Normie will just deny it and call you racist then go back to posting poopymemes on twitter.
I'm almost at the point where I feel that society isn't worth trying to save.

Attached: 1559611516943.png (750x750, 38K)

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

wait wait
I MEAN LIKE YOU POOPED IT OUT
HAHA GUYS THIS LINE SOUBDS LIKE DRONALD DIMBBS POOPSOUND

OP has seen the future this will be heard in your faggy daily stand up

>pic related

>== false

Poopers of the world, unite!

Attached: D7EB09E3-0555-43F2-BD49-23DB3CE7F866.png (834x814, 164K)

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of poop, I will fear evil; For you are with me; my anus and my metabolism, they betray me

>Yo this nigga poops

This repeated in higher and higher pitches to a sea of hysterical laughter
in surround sound

That's the future man

Ay sumun see dis shit
>DIS
>NIGGA
>POOP

Attached: 82432518-C2AF-428A-9747-C936FB61AE4E.jpg (246x252, 10K)

>like black people to prison.
Top snek

The careers and prospects of Joe Biden, AOC, Merkel and the rest could be ruined simply by reminding the world that they sit down on the toilet and have have sloppy, runny, messy barely qualifying poops that can never compare to the harder, bigger, perfectly formed poop supremacy of the chad right wing politicians.

When they imagine them pooping, they feel disgusted with themselves.
How could they vote for a pooping politician?
Especially one with inferior poop?

They will try to launch campaigns normalizing all kinds of poop. They will say all poop is equal. They will try to convince us that everybody does it, not just them.

>this is absurd
OOOOOOOH
HOL UP
HOL UP
WHAT UP
HE GOON POOP WITH THAT THERE NIGGA POOP?