Intolerant White Male

Why are white cis males so intolerant?
Why is every school shooter a white male?
I mean white folks of Jow Forums send their kids to school too, right? What if the hate you spew ends up being the reason your white kid dies because his white classmate decided to shoot up in his class?

Attached: whites shoot school.webm (640x640, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kCThEkbc7i0
targetedevidence.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They shoot cause they have been on pills since they were born. But this webm kiddo is approved of its doing. These creeps are jumping around like monkeys in a calssroom. Have some morals you fucks.

Attached: IMG_20190529_125941.jpg (719x706, 65K)

Whites have recessive genes, and because human beings naturally want to sustain their tribe, whites are usually more ethnically conservative then others, which is therefore perfectly justified.

''Why is every school shooter a white male''

Depends on the person, but the fact that whites live in societies in which the media and entertainment are openly against them, their culture and their history doesn't help. When government policies aren't focused on sustaining the tribe and protecting their identity people start te feel estranged from the only place they used to feel at home. When these things become a taboo and therefore difficult to discuss, anger starts brewing and the emotional tension keeps increasing until something snaps.

So much this. Also, checked.

>Intolerant White Male
they just need to die
youtu.be/kCThEkbc7i0

Attached: CoD-Modern_welfare.png (1024x988, 676K)

>Why is every school shooter a white male?

There you people go confusing jews with whites AGAIN.

Attached: jewish shooters portrayed as whites in the MSM.png (740x733, 845K)

>Kids dying is justified cuz media bad

Imagine claiming shit with nothing to back it up and saying it's the fault of the media that kids shoot up kids.

You fucking Neanderthal.

>If I shoop a jew star and write retarded text below it, it'll make them jew

Are polcuó €€cks really this delusional?

White males should be made to undergo mandatory castration program.

Nigger

Attached: cropped-negro-lynching-in-indiana_19301.jpg (1180x627, 146K)

Niggers

This

You couldnt matter less

Slide thread. Fuck off. Sage

too much of a pussy to defend valid shit cumskins?

Nobody said it was justified, you asked why these things happen, i gave you a list of reasons that contribute to the making of these decisions.

Psychological problems due to genetics, social isolation, or over-indulgence in internet related phenomena also play a potential role in this.

That's a girl, fucktard. KYS nigger

Get doxed white boi pretending to be black.

Why are they all white?

Attached: 1559359029003.jpg (608x875, 79K)

>they are kids going to school
good burger

Attached: niggerfacts.jpg (1000x4500, 1.28M)

Go to school to learn, not to see the white slut parade or leaping negroes.

>Looking a gift horse in the mouth this hard
I wish I went to a nigger school so I could get lapdances from sexually frustrated negresses

You are the intolerants, intolerant of white males, which is ironic. Being black used to stand for something, now you blacks have lost even that humbleness with your intolerant arrogance.

Attached: nice.jpg (550x550, 26K)

Nikolas Cruz isn't white
Omar Mateen wasn't white
Seung-Hui Cho wasn't white (Virginia Tech guy, pic related)
Nidal Hasan wasn't white (Fort Hood shooter)
Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik weren't white (San Bernardino)

Attached: Seung-Hui Cho.jpg (600x300, 38K)

everybody is white

Attached: white.jpg (1580x3431, 1.93M)

Why iz white peepo bettah dan uz? Blaccs did nuffin wrong

>Why iz white peepo bettah dan uz? Blaccs did nuffin wrong
Larp harder, Paki.

Listen, Tyler, no one is buying your "ooga booga I is a nigger" routine.

This

There is something awfully sickening about the child like nature of niggers. Their men have such jelly like, athletic, jumpy masculinity. They are hopping all over the place constantly wanting to go back to the zoo. White male masculinity or even Asian masculinity is more sharp and war based. More soldier like movements higher bone calcium. Niggers are disgusting in every way.

t. Aboriginal

I spend 5 hours masturbating before my prostate exams. I edge, and edge and edge, until a butterfly sneezing on my taint could bring me to orgasm. I tactfully shuffle my way down to the doctor's office and when he lubes up I nearly cum every time. But I've trained my keggle muscles enough to the point where I can hold in Mount Vesuvius' wrath. Then as soon as he puts the smallest bit of pressure on my prostate I unleash with the fury of a lion hunting its prey. As the room gets covered in my hot sticky juices the doctor looks on disgusted and leaves the room. I always go to a hospital far away from where I live to get it so that I don't have to go in for surgery under the doctor that I busted to. Best thing is we have free healthcare here, so the doctor gets me off and it's covered by taxpayers. That's my fetish.

Attached: 1555031731019.gif (480x270, 1.23M)

She also stepped on his arm. That kid is in hell 8 hours a day.

1 white guy hope at least 50 niggars, good ratios

I like how resilient white people are to that shit. If roles were reversed and whites even THOUGHT about asking "why is every school shooter is black" niggers would immediately play poor victim. I've never seen whites do that. But as a matter of fact, whites lack tribalism that's why they most likely to get ostracized and hence become shooters.

>and that was the last time tyroneisha ever stepped onto kelly's desk.

Attached: dindu nuffins.jpg (958x846, 96K)

Cool story bro.

Also, dear outdated farming equipment, I'd rather be an intolerant white male than the product of slavery brought about by my own people trading my ancestors for glass beads. That's your legacy, dear spook. Every day of your pathetic gibsmedat life, you will have to contend with the cold, hard reality that your people have no ancient civilization to herald from, no pride in a distant time wherein your people developed and prospered, conquering all within their reach and bringing with them enlightenment and further developing the human species.

Nay, your legacy is beads. Glass beads. This is the sum of your worth.

>beads

Then, and now, you are a commodity worth in trade to a handful of glass beads. That's your reality. That's who and what you are. That's what your ugly unintelligent spawn will be. This is what purpose you serve on Earth.

Attached: 1372282046470.jpg (600x500, 115K)

>Ask about how pol feels about their white children getting murdered if a white classmate of their shoots up school
>niggerz bad, media bad

lmao pol is brainlet incarnate.

>memeflag

nigger, go back to your white master and pick cottons.

Because whites can get the job done and aren't all talk like blacks are.

Because dumb niggers aren't targeted by this:

targetedevidence.com

what propaganda is this brazilian ladyboy?

quick question;

are you actually a nigger or some faggot jew larping as one.

>implying you're going to be honest

it's fucking 5AM, no one will tell on your rabbi

Doesn't mean shit to me. Only americans shoot up their school

Attached: 20180927_101447.jpg (1080x396, 145K)

>low their bait
Jow Forums falls for it as usual
Sage

too late. farmers would rather feed a tractor than a nigger.

got a source for that?

Does anyone know what happened After that video?
Was she seriously hurt?
Did he get punished for being raycis?

Attached: 6E7BB4D3-6B79-42E1-9D74-E0A01909E2B8.jpg (746x586, 126K)

Let them die out of hunger, then replace it with more nigs, until all of them turn into fertilizer. Do it in parallel with tractors.