Movie about ''Advanced materials''

Could this lead to further disclosure of advanced tech, possibly Ayys? what do you think Jow Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=ObYGzlZvONs

Attached: 164243-black_background-minimalism-circle-symbols-sacred_geometry-Flower_of_Life-748x421.png (748x421, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lTMWbMgdrgc
nuforc.org/webreports/014/S14064.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Considering the shilling of Ayys and contrasting by flat earth threads, I think something big is afoot. What that is? I have no idea. I just feel that it is extremely big.
Project Beanie Baby is at hand.

Attached: bob pepe.jpg (960x720, 101K)

Something is coming. And soon. Will we finally get advanced tech that could change our planet? or will we fucking die

Attached: 1551422776853.png (567x474, 294K)

Why does a ''real world movie'' have advanced technology in it? tf is the plot twist even. this movie is literally made to promote ultra advanced tech

Attached: bill-richards-psilocybin-research-bridges-the-mystical-and-the-scientific.jpg (1992x1496, 596K)

Why are (((They))) Promoting this?

You know whats crazy?
This is rather sad, but I'll just say it.
As a kid (i'm 30) I always told myself I could finally die after disclosure is finally announced and there is evidence and proof. I'm not talking about the word from the gov't, however, real proof from the beings themselves. I've always seemed to experience some bizarre sleep paralysis with strange markings near major blood flow points on my body. This ended rapidly in 2016.

Attached: sky gods.jpg (1000x1000, 118K)

dislclosure of alien life by 2050 ,correlates with overpopulation and ecosystem collapse if not free energy devices be introduced to humanity .

Dont kill yourself just yet user. Who knows we might get the gift of immortality in 10 years or less

>Movie about ''Advanced materials''
It's called science fiction

other topics this cia nigger soft disclosure movie touches are :

1.possible huge solar flare hitting planet
2.muricans cleaning moon of grey colonies which used bases to experiment on humans ,send negative waves to earth .
3. new propulsion systems incoming?

This is obviously meant to be a ''non-fiction mixed with a bit of ''fiction''''

Attached: 1456017684595.png (2525x2155, 1.97M)

>obviously meant to be a ''non-fiction
Is that why it starts off with a space elevator?

I have absolutely no INTENT of ever killing myself. I have always felt that I'm meant to experience this epic timeline. I've always been obsessed with space, aliens. I remember asking my Dad about Area 51 at the age of six. I told him I was going to write a book / make a movie about it. Isn't it funny how (((Hollywood))) doesn't really touch on the subject? The only movie that I can recall is Independence Day. It is obviously a sensitive subject. Sure, alien films are out there, but they are so shit and trite. There was supposed to be a film about some kids finding a rabbit hole into a DUMB (deep underground military base) by the dude who produced "Paranormal Activity" Never happened. I was hyped about that.

Attached: baseball field.jpg (972x771, 236K)

I mean a ''real world scenario'' where this COULD happen dude. your not that dense are you

>Who knows we might get the gift of immortality in 10 years or less
Only the (((rich))) would be able to afford being immortal

They want us to think about it more dude.

I know 1 thing...if there is not gonna be aliens or advanced breakthrough tech in 5 years im gonna fucking hang myself

The most advanced tech is the loved shared and expressed between you and the One. All else is a shadowy fractal awaiting your calm focus and release...

if its known then they cant stop the entire world from wanting immortality lmao

You don't want to go down that rabbit hole, friend. I wish I could go back. I'm too far down, now. I've been marked, and the ayys come for me, often leaving a sign on me or a damaged part of my, an injured back, and more recently a dislocated middle finger. I have no control over this. I wake up at 3:30AM every night. I no longer sleep for 8 hours, because some deep part of myself refuses to be caught prone, unable to resist, and so I sleep for 2 to 3 hours a night, always on guard, always struggling, tired, exhausted, defeated. For during my sleep I encounter horrific dreams, out of body experiences, visions of a damned future for mankind, images so scarring that I dare not summon them forth to my waking conscious self.

Tread carefully, this is the path you foolishly seek. Turn back. Turn back.

>turn back

Attached: 20140501_204812.jpg (1600x1200, 236K)

This is referencing Project Serpo which was a hoax invented by the CIA and spread in American southwest UFO communities in the 2000s.

“Disclosure” happens on an individual level. You can see then yourself if you want to. Hearing it from some official government authority doesn’t make it true or false.

What about that movie with a linguist bitch contacting ayys, the other with Natalie Portman, the Last Man In Black, the superhero movies... I guess there is more. No idea what is the end goal (fake aliens, real evil ones who are allied with this shithole planet or against it, good aliens, if we will fight them or not...).

Yeah what the fuck is up with that

More proof?

super hero movies more aimed for indoctrination of younger crowds >13years .

End goal is still the same ,disclosure and one world government

that is a paintball bruise

.... goosebumps confirmed. I'm not some sort of schizo.
>pic related is my arm
That's not a mole.
I recently wake up with absolute night terrors and I am extremely light headed. I recently had to roll out of my bed to feel a hard impact and get myself "grounded"
Fuck man.

Attached: why so obvious.png (433x677, 479K)

interesting story

Attached: Eben.jpg (660x976, 63K)

Take your PreP, schizo

Gotta say Live Tyler's looking pretty good for her age.

Fuck off with your stupid ass psyops!

Got the same thing on the side of my neck recently. doesent go away. havent been getting dreams tho, ive been microdosing on shrooms for days to supress my dreams

Attached: 1551638832855.jpg (670x271, 139K)

Attached: Creepypasta_Prison_Greys.png (3786x7040, 3.87M)

I have never taken a prescription medication in my life.

Attached: Wfm_x51_area51_warningsign.jpg (1280x960, 695K)

Yeah because "immortality" would surely be a "gift".
Revelation 9:6
And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

Were you stabbed with a pencil as a kid user? Did the tip break off in you? Why does everyone have some variation of this memory

We've already received highly advanced tech from the ayys.
youtu.be/lTMWbMgdrgc

The fact that mods let these thread stay here tells alot, there owners or whoever the fuck gives them orders changed tactics and its very noticeable .Half year ago people would be getting banned for offtopic.

Attached: Mensagem-de-Ashtar-Sheran-Julho-de-2009.jpg (589x790, 209K)

UHHHH

I woke up with a syringe mark in my left elbow joint the other day. Dreams have been more vivid than ever, while I'm sleeping worse than ever, to the point where I'm floating between dreams and reality all night.

I've been writing on Jow Forums about my dream of dying on Mars. Could that be related?

Now it is a shallow ecological attention whoring plus ayy lmaos instead of SJW, LGBTXYZ, christcuckery, redneck stuff and normie debates about guns, abortion and other crap. Basically it reverted to the 90's narrative.

>tfw remember vividly floating above my bed toward my ceiling fan at 6 years old

>mfw I was red pilled on FEMA camps in 2006 and didn't leave my dorm room for a week.

Attached: nap time.jpg (480x360, 14K)

I've never done paintball and that bruise appeared on me overnight while I slept. The ayys fucked my back up for 6 months a few years ago, after I caught one of them dropping me onto my bed from a few feet up. The ayy that did it had a twisted smirk on his face, as if he enjoyed injuring me, perhaps because I most likely fight back during abductions.

You probably experienced some type of sleep paralysis or some insanely vivid dream, I had one last night where I literally witnessed someone get cremated

Supposedly ayys are liars and violent as fuck, wouldn't doubt it. If they're real, what information or significance do you hold to them?

If you ever find one outside of sleep kill that bastard, and make a sick HD video. Chances are the government would be all over you regardless.

I have sleep paralysis frequently.
This was entirely different.
My most recent episode was 4 days ago... I >wake up in a dream state thinking my roommate is opening my door to say something
>feel cold
>hear door unlocking
>feel fingers through my hair
>absolutely paralyzed
>feel breath down my neck
>start vibrating and shaking rapidly
>"wake up" thinking I'm awake
>shit keeps happening
>feel my extremities moving
>shake myself out of it
>wake up fully and can't move because of terror

Attached: demon smile.webm (540x500, 2.83M)

Fuck if I know. I can only postulate. I have an exceedingly high IQ but I'm racked with fear. I've resigned to live as a shut-in, but with enough social skills to manage a wife and daughter.

I must assume I'm being used as part of a breeding program, and my daughter is part of this plan. She just turned a year old and she's walking and talking, often gesturing with her hands as if explaining to me, and then laughs at her own conversations...

It's somewhat chilling.

>advanced tech released
>living off grid becomes absolutely trivial
>government is now obsolete
best fucking day of my life

Why do you think John Podesta is leading the disclosure movement by having puppets like Tom Delonge sing from the rooftops about alien tech?
So those sick fucks can continue blaming ayys for abducting and anally raping your children.

no

Attached: 7cf.jpg (480x600, 53K)

The space suit he's wearing isn't a space suit it's a high altitude pilots get up from 60 years ago.

>Why does a ''real world movie'' have advanced technology in it?

Because McGuffin, retard.

>>extremities
Could you elaborate?

>>>wake up fully and can't move because of terror
Pathetic.

You should of gotten out of bed after you woke up and yelled "FIGHT ME DEMON!!!" and then jumped around punched the wall and yelled "IF I AM TO DIE I SHALL DIE A WARRIOR" not just cried yourself back too sleep to scared. Even if you are afraid you gotta fight that terror user, often when one does he confronts himself unexpectedly and ritually. I can at least say I did myself. As every battle through some means or experience shall always return to the self, as a battle with the self.

Attached: Tor's fight with the Giants -Marten Eskil Winge.jpg (610x900, 99K)

Pathetic?
Sorry man
Have you ever woken up to the sound of a light saber meets industrial air conditioning unit??

Attached: drag.webm (592x376, 810K)

I've been at the point when I'm about to fight, but then I come back. Its fucking terrifying and I have no idea what to do.

Attached: stufftoblowyourmind-23-2013-05-bioweapon-00.jpg (907x604, 75K)

Dont pay attention to him. he stands up in the bus for black boys to sit

ON 08-11-00 AT APPROX. 0815 I RECEIVED A CALL ABOUT A MAN LAYING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD APPROX. SEVEN MILES SOUTH OF ((town name deleted)) AND APPROX. FIVE AND THREE QUARTERS MILES WEST OF ((town name deleted)). I WENT TO THE SCENE AND WHEN I ARRIVED I SAW A MAN WEARING A WINDSUIT LYING DIRECTLY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROADWAY. AS I PULLED UP HE APPEARED TO BE RUBBING HIS EYES OR HIS FOREHEAD. I STOPPED ABOUT TWENTY FEET FROM AND APPROACHED HIM. A HANDGUN WAS LYING IN A HOLSTER BESIDE HIM. I SECURED THE FIREARM IN MY TRUNK AND THEN WENT BACK TO HIM AND SPOKE TO HIM. HE DID NOT APPEAR TO KNOW I WAS THERE UNTIL AND SPOKE. HE SEEMED TO BE VERY CONFUSED. I ASKED HIM WHAT HE WAS DOING THERE AND HE COULD NOT ANSWER FOR A FEW MOMENTS. I ASKED WHERE HE WAS AND HE SAID HE WAS IN OREGON. I ASKED HOW HE GOT WHERE HE WAS AND HE BEGAN TELLING ME ABOUT FOLLOWING SOMEONE TO A LAKE AND HOW HE HAD PULLED INTO A FIELD AND THEN RAN OUT OF GAS. I COULD NOT SMELL ANY ALCOHOL ON HIM NOR DID I SEE ANY SIGN OF ITS USE AND HE DENIED ANY DRUG USE. IN THE AREA WHERE HE HAD BEEN LYING IT APPEARED HE HAD BEEN ROLLING AROUND. HIS WALLET AND MONEY WERE ON THE GROUND BESIDE HIM. THERE WERE ALSO NUMEROUS FOOTPRINTS IN THE AREA WHERE HE WAS. ALL THE TRACKS MATCHED THE TENNIS SHOES HE WAS WEARING AND THEY APPEARED TO HAVE BEEN MADE BY SOMEONE WHO WAS CONFUSED. AS I BEGAN TALKING TO THE MAN HE TOLD ME THAT HE WAS GOING TO TELL ME SOMETHING THAT I WOULD FIND HARD TO BELIEVE. HE TOLD ME THAT HE THOUGHT HE HAD BEEN KIDNAPPED BY ALIENS.

HE SAID AFTER HE RAN OUT OF GAS HE STARTED WALKING TOWARD SOME LIGHTS THAT HE SAW. HE SAID AS HE WAS WALKING, A CAR WENT AROUND HIM AND HE THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO STOP AND PICK HIM UP. IT PULLED AHEAD OF HIM QUITE AWAYS AND STOPPED WHICH HE THOUGHT WAS STRANGE. HE SAID A MAN GOT OUT OF THE CAR AND LOOKED AT HIM. HE DESCRIBED THE MAN AS HAVING GLOWING GREEN EYES. HE SAID AT THAT TIME HE LOOKED BEHIND HIM AND SAW BESIDE HIM TWO OTHER MEN. ONE ON EACH SIDE. ONE OF THE MEN HAD GLOWING GREEN EYES AND THE OTHER ONE HAD EYES THAT GLOWE! D LIKE D IAMONDS. THE MEN DID NOT SAY ANYTHING TO HIM BUT HE COULD TELL THEY WERE TELLING HIM TO TRUST THEM. THE MAN BEGAN TO FEEL AS IF HE WAS BEING SHOCKED AND SAID HE COULD NOT MOVE. HE SAID THE MEMORY WAS VERY VIVID TO HIM, ALTHOUGH THE EVENTS LEADING UP TO THE ENCOUNTER WERE SOMEWHAT BLURRED IN HIS MEMORY. THE MAN WAS VERY THIRSTY AT THE TIME I PICKED HIM UP. WE BEGAN LOOKING FOR HIS CAR AND AFTER SEARCHING FOR IT FOR ABOUT THIRTY MINUTES WE FOUND THE CAR APPROX. ONE TO ONE AND AHALF MILES AWAY WHERE HE HAD RUN OUT OF GAS IN A PLOWED FIELD. I CONTACTED THE SON OF THE MAN AND HE WAS SURPRISED AT WHERE HIS FATHER WAS AND WHAT HE WAS REPORTING TO ME. THE SON DESCRIBED THE MAN AS BEING THE MOST RATIONAL AND SANE MAN YOU WOULD MEET. I ALSO CALLED THE MAN'S DAUGHTER AND SHE REPORTED THAT AT APPROX. 0445 THAT SAME MORNING THE MAN CALLED HER ON HIS CELL PHONE WHICH HE WAS CARRYING WITH HIM AND HAD WITH HIM WHEN I FOUND HIM. HE TOLD HIS DAUGHTER AT THE TIME THAT HE WAS BEING KIDNAPPED BY ALIENS AND THE CELL PHONE WENT DEAD. HE WAS ALSO REPORTED TO HAVE CALLED A FRIEND IN ((country name deleted)) AND TOLD HIM THE SAME THING. THE MORE I WAS WITH THE MAN THE LESS CONFUSED HE BECAME HOWEVER THE EVENTS PRIOR TO THE REPORTED CONTACT WERE STILL HAZY BUT THOSE OF THE EVENT WERE CLEAR. I COULD NOT FIND ANY OF HIS TRACKS LEADING TO WHERE I FOUND HIM HOWEVER VEHICULAR TRAFFIC AND THE WIND COULD HAVE DONE AWAY WITH THEM.

nuforc.org/webreports/014/S14064.html

That's not unusual for high IQ 1 year olds.

t. walked at 9 months

this movie is preparing you for the new NWO religion based on DMT Ayys

>Pathetic?
>Sorry man
>Have you ever woken up to the sound of a light saber meets industrial air conditioning unit??
No but I have laid in bed at night and been choked by apparitions of disfigured men and women in animal masks yet also part of their faces. I would think that would be pretty spooky. I also felt myself being chokes so yea.

Even if you know you'r just gonna die when you get up just do it. You just gotta fucking push through and be a man no matter how fearful you are. It is best not to feel fear at all yet the greatest test is not if a man fears but what he does with such fear.

No I don't, I manspread and you'r probably one of those faggots who have to stand up while myself chad takes your seat. I only get up for old people or pregnant women.

does she pass the mirror test?

>immortality
>gift
???

Good morning, Elon!

Months ago. She smiles at herself and fixes her hair.

I would cum down her pussy hole. Liv Tyler.

How disconcerting is it, Patel, that white women the world over are disgusted by you?

I believe you

I get weird scratches on my body some mornings after bed.

Looks like a cool movie!

Why do these threads always attract massively schizophrenic people?
Im interested in aliens, tech, and space, but these lame DYEL low-IQ NEETs actually think they are special and that ayyylmaos actually give more than zero fucks about them.
There is no special plan for you, get over it.

shoo shoo mouse shill

actually looks like a good movie.

the astronaut is even white and male, might actually enjoy watching it.