Trump to disclose Extraterrestrials 9/23/19

I am not sure how to say this, so I am just going to come out and say it. I work with the Trump administration. Now, I cannot confirm this 100%, but there are STRONG rumors that something big is going down in September, specifically 9/23/19.

From what they have told me, is that they are planning on disclosing the existence of aliens via a national broadcast. Last week, I saw members from the TTSA (that Tom Delong Project). They left a meeting with Trump last week. A lot of officials have been speaking to me about coming forward, and I know some of them were in that meeting.

The main reason why this is being disclosed (again, this is just rumor) is because they are attempting to stage an attack in November. I have also heard theories that it is the aliens themselves that are going to make themselves present. For what reason or how, I do not know. I have heard that a) they are coming to our planet because they need resources and have nowhere to go, b) they find us disrespectful to Earth, c) the military will stage an attack to bring in a NWO like event. I have hear lots of multiple theories.

That is all I know for now. I will keep you guys posted (we are having more meetings this week).

Attached: download.jpg (224x225, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-oFA2CsUFCA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wasn't trump in the UK last week?

>The main reason why this is being disclosed
is because of a whole lot of arrests are going to be happening

are you stupid enough to believe this fucking guy works within the Trump administration?

Yes he is

why cant we just have fun with LARPs? Is your autism so crippling that you have to swing in and announce this is bullshit when its patently obvious? We know. Just have fun with the LARP lad, let the rest of us recognize social cues.

Aliens are a psy-op and always have been. Don't fucking fall for it if it's true. If Trump ever "discloses extraterrestrials," it's a distraction from something else.

If Trump knew anything cool about aliens he would have blabbed about it already. He just couldn't resist.

Attached: 1324270606293.gif (478x218, 1.53M)

>I am not sure how to say this, so I am just going to come out and say it but I'm a faggot ass larper who will be no where to be found after 9/23/19 comes and goes and nothing happens. Please enjoy my bait
*fixed

Thanks for the fix

gonna need a bigger wall

Holy fuck maybe you can tell us something we dont already know for once

WE'LL PUT A WALL AROUND THE WHOLE SOLAR SYSTEM. AND THE ALIENS WILL PAY FOR IT. #nixonshead2020

Project blue beans confirmed

they must come in legally

which group is going to make itself known? The Chad Pledian or the Permavirgin Greys?

Attached: 4nab70xis2e21.jpg (2048x833, 318K)

>I work with the Trump administration.
>download.jpg

Attached: 20170610_165508.png (232x232, 65K)

>because they are attempting to stage an attack
Bullshit.
All they'd have to do if they wanted to take us out, is drop the right size rock on us, and come back in about 5 years, or less for any resources they want.

well thread died but thanks again for the paranoia, US govt.

Sloppy Job Mossad.

Attached: Podesta.jpg (720x172, 13K)

Every top Democrat is going to prison for corruption and sedition. You can't deny it. Just use this as a lesson. Don't fuck with democracy.

Attached: 0925-ron-paul-smile_1550699329319.jpg (950x633, 349K)

Nothing about that larp makes any sense. Just one of many problems is that it makes no sense for a species that can travel between solar systems to need an inhabited planets resources. All the resources they would need they could get from asteroids or uninhabitable planets. They wouldn't need to worry about another species trying to kill them. Shitty larp all around.

S P A C E F O R C E or Project Bluebeam in an attempt to prevent the mass arrests of the Deepstate, and the Satanic Pedofile Elites

Attached: power play.jpg (540x1566, 303K)

>tom delonge?

What a massive faggot

Attached: Screenshot_20190530-113705.jpg (1064x3242, 722K)

You have to be 18 to post here. Get out.

Attached: 25471065-25AF-4763-9CF1-CCB1BBDBF26A.jpg (500x566, 63K)

Ayy lmaos in the largest numbers ever, but they have to come LEGALLY.

I actually work in the administration. OP is a liar. We have too much to do for Israel to worry about something like this.

tom delonge is a podesta shill though

>Not sure to say, and then says.
OP is a moron, Delonguh and Puhtoff are morons and CIA shills.
>Ayys need resources
Every fucking rock in the Kuiper Belt and Ooort cloud is from the planet Phaeton when Marz Attacked the fucking Liazrd planet, they are literally floating ice cubes out all around us. They don't need our resources, another LARP. Thanks for the lulz Q+zero.

Why should they go to earth for resources? If they want Hydrogen, go to the gas giants. If you want metals, go to the asteroid or kuiper belt. If you want water, there is plenty of water in space, hell there are even giant clouds of alcohol. Aliens have literaly no reason to go to Earth exept to troll us.

>Tom Delong
I've seen rocks with higher IQ than that idiot.

OP on a proxy/one of OP's friends.

HILLARY THE REPTILIAN WILL BE EXPOSED !

Attached: 1520912445474.jpg (960x960, 153K)

Imagine if its NOT a larp and the fucking Aays actually show up to break hillary, podesta, obama out of jail then resurect McCain. Holy Fucking Aays Batman now that would be a PLOT TWIST.

youtu.be/-oFA2CsUFCA

We are the resource user.

>Tom Delonge project
So...Podesta?
Fuqqoutta here dipshit
the only bigger LARPfag than OP
IS TOM DELONGE...
TTSA is the gayest shit EVER

>1 post by this ID

yea sure larper.

TTSA is faggot larp clown crap.

desire to believe: High