YAAAAAAAAAAAAAASS

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAASS

SLAY QUEEN

Attached: 17592835423523.png (541x531, 52K)

Manafort is a literal cuck

So are you, Trumpvoter.

Translation:
>"My masters are telling me I should ask Manafort be released from solitary confinement even though officials said hes being held in solitary for his own safety, but no, we need him out of solitary so that our assassins can take him out so that he cant be a witness against Roger Stone, Jerome Corsi and others."

He is segregated so he doesn't get murdered, extorted or raped or some combination of those.

I don't know, seems better than being around niggers wanting to rape you in the shower.

> I can’t bribe a guard or gangbanger to put a hit on paul “omerta” manafort when he’s in solitary

checked

Funny how her freedom fighter status is tarnished by her district’s infamous torture dungeon. She better not step on too many liberal toes... she’ll end up there also

Wasted.jpg

BBBUUUUUURRRRRNN

the truth is never wasted

Why should he get special privileges compared to less wealthy convicts that get murdered, extorted or raped ?

Correct. His lawyers asked for solitary.

Because he is especially likely to be raped, murdered, and extorted?

Everyone can request protective custody retard people tend not to because it means solitary plus a stain in the eyes of other inmates
T someone who has see the law from the other side

Translation: Nag nag nag nag gross purple-nailed toes. Nag nag nag nag Gross reflection from bath tub nude.

I want to rape her in all her holes, then cut off her tongue. Then I want to watch her defend me in court via writing on paper cause she cant speak

What did he do to deserve solitary? They must be hiding something

I like how they allowed Podesta to retroactively register as a foregin lobbyist at the same time they were telling Manafort he was going to jail for the rest of his life if he doesnt compose some lies about Trump when Podesta and Manafort were business partners and were guilty of the same thing.