Skin colour != Adapted to enviorment

Whites are not adapted to their enviorment they are insects and pests who aren't native to Europe and never will be. This is why Eskimos are brown hell even though they live in Far colder enviorments.

Whites burn east from. Sun

White freeze easier from cold.

Attached: Cold_1.jpg (928x622, 240K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GGbE0z5rQ30
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Niggers and spics need a hoodie just to go into an air conditioned building, what kind of dumb shit post is this exactly?

Likely a Pajeet

OP doesn't realize that he's just proven that white's are the most human out of any race. They don't need skin protection, temperature protection, or chimpanzee strength to still dominate the planet.
We built all that shit for ourselves. Where's the shit that Africans built against mosquitoes? The closest thing to modern human intellect that un-colonized tribes in Africa do is bury their dead. At least they know to do that much. Sometimes.

ASCKHTUALLY you can withstand freezing temperatures just from getting used to it see all the people swimming in ice lakes in europe it's easier when you start doing it as a child

We make the environment adapt,we left everyone else behind.

It’s more about sun than temperatures.

based

proof whites are angel hybrids, and thats why da big jew despises em.

Twice in one day copypasta. don't give the nigger attention

Attached: 1490802999771.png (1142x1038, 331K)

And yet we conquered you all. And we our hubris ever drives us to extinction you'll go back to living in the conditions presented in your pic.
Good luck, faggots!

We should find out if #1 and #2 are vacuum of space adapted

Lol if shit skins dont live in the jungle or eat the right things, they get Ricketts.

>Whites are not adapted to their enviorment
We Whites are not exactly native to Earth, yes. This is not news to anyone who has been following the breadcrumbs.

Whites figured out how to make clothing and shelter

fuck off conspiracynutter
based

>implying the average modern man exploits his full genetic potential
fuck off shitskin

Attached: Wim-Hof[1].jpg (1500x1000, 205K)

This thread again? Imagine using your body instead of your mind the survive kek

But whites have created the vast majority of modern medicine that have beinifted nonewhites, we are essential to humanity.

That explains why I walk around in shorts and a t-shirt in winter (even when it's snowing) with no problem at all, but I see shitskins shivering and wearing coats when it's less than 15 Celsius.

Attached: 1373661724837.gif (245x285, 916K)

abos slept in the open because they are LITERALLY Too dumb to learn how to make clothing or shelter. think about how dumb you have to be to not learn how to wrap an animal skin around your shoulder

clinically retarded

All the niggers and shitkins wont even go outside during winter in here.

White people aren’t adapted to Earth, you’re right. We’re adapted to the spaceships that brought us here to save the savages from themselves.

OP is a subhuman shitskin, move along everyone

>whites are weak
>has to live in a white country not to starve to death

like pottery.

Attached: 190529145438-blues-clues-reboot-super-169.jpg (1100x619, 59K)

Stupid monkey

Attached: nigger.png (690x781, 186K)

huh in conscription i practically froze to death every time we had a forest week and the ride was longer than a hour. i didnt realize i could just start legal action for causing unnecessary pain, thought it was part of the training to die or want to kms.

-Whites have +2 resistance to Cold
-Blacks have +2 resistance to Heat

Q: Do you know why all Muslim MEN wear baggy, white trousers?

A: It is because they're so fucking ridiculous that their religion teaches them that the next messiah will be born of a man and not a woman.

I'm seriously not making it up lads, google it, Islam is one of the funniest works of fiction money can buy today. I know there are at least 22 different versions of the koran but still, they're all fucking hysterical!!

This is racist against whites.

Someone should save the details of this person.

We should report it as a hate crime.

they are adopted to clothing retard, something others were too stupid,
set in inuit out of his iglu in under wear he would still freez.

what a fucking reatrd you are, nigger tier science

It's true. We are the annunaki, which means 'shiny ones'.

only retards and niggers join the military.

we don't

it's lack of sun adaptation, but whites are adapted to cold too, they are just not used to it because of civilization anymore

Attached: wim-hof.jpg (900x557, 107K)

Middle pic there are touching tities with each other.

cover his head in ice cubes also and he would die.

Whites are the closest to God.

Christians are the chosen people.

Anyone who disagrees is anti Christian, that's a hate crime. I want compensation.

Whites adapted to clothes, you stupid fgt. Snow bugmen are pale af.

Attached: mongol.jpg (900x600, 109K)

white skin is from a a mostly grain based diet

I cant wait till we start exporting you and your family :)

hopefully to the middle of the ocean in a sinking boat

>>That is why eskimos are brown...

The Inuit have ‘cheated’ evolutionary change by using superb survival ingenuity. Environments ‘change’ animals by killing off unfavourable traits—for example a camouflaged predator will catch more prey on a savanna, more prey means more offspring.
The Inuit have fur coat insulation, sea craft, igloos, hunting and fishing tools that give them an edge for survival. Thus their skin colour had no reason to change. If it was an essential factor then they would have become as pale as marshmallows.

You've never been to Finland, have you?
They sit in 75-85C saunas, then jump into the snow for fun.

>Likely a Pajeet
100%

Indian incels hate Chad whitebois. It's only natural for the weak to hate the strong

>what is sun exposure
>why is sun exposure not necessarily related to temperature
fuck of bong kike

Do they need animal skin?

wrong also Evolution is a (((hoax))) to make you believe we share a common ancestor
>t. nearly white haired ,grey eyed aryan who can stay out in the sun for 8 hours working without any (((sun cream)))

Attached: 1539275028433.jpg (595x1024, 54K)

Thanks Adama.

>white skin is from a a mostly grain based diet
I read the dumbest shit on here.

it isn't about the cold, it's about adapting to low levels of sunlight and producing enough vitamin D or finding another source in the environment. The Eskimos ate whale blubber and fatty fish that was loaded in vitamin D. Because they were in such a cold environment that they were always covered up with clothing, their skin tone couldn't make a difference in Vitamin D production.

For Europeans, they drank cows milk even into adulthood as once source of vitamin D and their skin got lighter in tone to help produce more from sunlight that they did get. The climate was temperate enough to not always be covered head to toe so skin tone made a difference.

It's the same guy from yesterday.

yes you retard, unless they like huffing gas and sleeping out in the open.

I bet you think the earth is flat too huh?

well whites can, and do, do all that. Weve just made clothing and heated swimming pools(or indoor showers with hot water on demand an affordable reality so we dont really have to do that anymore.

Have sex

might me, might be not
I don't believe any pseudo science, pharma or any (((modern scientists))))

It ALMOST like whites originated from Europe, where it' s not too cold and not too hot. Also seasons.

Almost.

Basically this. You get used to it if you aren’t a whiny bitch

Spotted the jew.

Whites evolved by hunting mamoths in the icy wasteland. The diet was for hundreds of thousands of years meat based. Somtimes also some fruits and nuts in addition. Recent evolution history (and current evolution) is about us spreading the gene that makes you digest diery products better. That comes from a pastoralist lifestyle when Proto-Indo-Europeans lived as steppe warriors, domesticating the horse and conquering the plebs without horses.

That means that animal protein + animal fats + fruit sugar is what the European is made off.

If your diet doesn't contain those things then it is called malnutrition. Malnutrition is what lowers your IQ below nigger level.

Attached: 8qq33g0mknz11.jpg (2518x1024, 427K)

best post

do poops really have the smallest dicks in the world? i thought I saw an article about that somewhere.

YOU FUCKING SHILL SUCK A COCK

THIS IS FALSE

WHITES ADAPTED TO THEIR ENVIRONMENT
SKIN TONE OF RACES ARE ACCORDING TO THEIR LAND'S GEOGRAPHICAL POSITION IN PROPORTION TO SUNLIGHT
RACES OF NORTHERN HEMISPHERE HAVE LIGHTER SKIN TONE BECAUSE THEY RECEIVE LESS SUNLIGHT THAN THOSE RACES OF SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE
IM A BROWN MYSELF AND I CAN VERIFY YOURE A COCKSUCKING JIDF
I CAN WITHSTAND ~30C BUT SHIVER AT ~20C

sage

total lie as proven in the 1960's, whites inhabit every portion of the globe. The Tiera del Fuegians are extinct, abbos sleep near fires

This
When it's 60 degrees out niggers and spics got on a hoodie, jacket, scarf and a beanie
OP is a faggot

SAGE

Attached: 1559586380454.jpg (772x1530, 280K)

anyone who looks at a map of skin color knows that most light skinned people live in cooler climates, did you ever wonder why del fuegans look like they belong in a jungle? maybe because south america is largly a jungle cotinent

>blacks
>cold adapted
LOL

Australian Abos aren't cold adapted - they just drink a lot of antifreeze with their gasoline.

why does UK produce so many bad threads and bad posts these days?

pakis finally learned how to use the internet?

Biochemist here.
Where do I apply for my government cover-up pay cheque?

Sunlight, not climate. Same as yesterday's post. OP is a bundle of sticks.

Are you fat?

I live in Canada and every single winter it's only whitney that doesn't lose his mind and is bundled up in three coats before leaving the house. POC also have major mood issues if they cant supplement with vitamin d. So there goes that shit for brains theory..

The nog immigrants in my town wear overcoats and hoodies in July

>hites are not adapted to their enviorment
Civilizations?
Places with clothes, blankets, and houses?

>Whites are not native to Europe
Kys

What a fucking retard. Show me any nigger who can do this: youtube.com/watch?v=GGbE0z5rQ30 and we will talk you stupid shitskin.