Trump interview: says he's prepared to use nukes

Let's convince him to nuke China and India to save the environment. tozerohedge.com/news/2019-06-05/trump-prepared-responsibility-using-nukes

Attached: boom912.jpg (600x400, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EiqFcc_l_Kk
nytimes.com/2018/11/03/climate/china-ozone-cfcs.html
youtu.be/NjAJh7oXtiY
youtu.be/StbumGZ0i6U
zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-05/dare-fight-china-says-use-korean-war-template-engaging-us
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's not even a hard sell. Convince the other nations it's a necessary sacrifice. Frame it as our last shot to save the environment, by the lefties own estimates. Let's do it. Let's save earth. Just this one push, and we can save it. The Dems want environmental policy. This stops like 80 percent of pollution. Overnight.

I hope China literally BTFOs whitoids it's gonna be epic watching Jow Forums seethe as crackers realise half their army is Muslims, Latinos, and niggers while the Yellow BVLL marches into whitoid territory exterminating the last of the cuckasoid species

if the yellow bvll wins we're in for a ride stupid nigger. i hope they both keep fighting each other and we conquer africa and take all the black qweens while cracker and chink kill each other.

>Just this one push, and we can save it
exactly. what the hell. we can do this. there's not much time. come on Trump. It's you're chance to save the planet.

Trump will do anything to protect Israel.

youtu.be/EiqFcc_l_Kk

I might be a little more interested in what you hope for poo if you could find a fucking toilet. Until then, I guess enjoy ranting in irrelevancy?

>Trump will do anything to protect Israel.
then bloody Isreal needs to convince the Trumpster that it's necessary for their protection.

Come on Ben Net., you can save the planet for your people.

not only is China cranking out greenhouse gases like crazy, but they are also pumping CFC's into the atmosphere destroying the ozone layer.
Please Mr. President, save the planet while you can. Nuke em now.
nytimes.com/2018/11/03/climate/china-ozone-cfcs.html

>muh global warming
Fuck off you braindead retard.

Then we hack the trajectory so it hits Israel instead

>Fuck off you braindead retard.
only on /pol and in evangelical groups, does real science get called "braindead", while they promote pseudoscience from pimps, scammers, and con men.

>implying a rich capitalist cares about the environment

Attached: 1556510955930.gif (300x227, 1.51M)

>global warming
>real science
>earth has been warming for 18,000 years since the last ice age
>man made climate change goyim

Eat a circumcised dick you braindead Jewish subhuman. You deserve to die.

He's a bitch-ass pussy. He won't nuke squat. He's too much of a Kike's boipussy to do it.

go back to poo land poo

>t. Cleetus

Is having a game development youtube channel autism of white people?

Why the fuck are you in Jow Forums nigger? Go back to raping street

Trump should use Neutron bomb on Taj Mahal, so we can preserve it for future generations to see.
youtu.be/NjAJh7oXtiY

We have the technology to save the planet:
youtu.be/StbumGZ0i6U

China wants a war. Nuke em now Mr. President. Save the Earth.

zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-05/dare-fight-china-says-use-korean-war-template-engaging-us

How about we nuke africa instead, literally no one will care