What makes Alabama so based?

What makes Alabama so based?

Attached: Screenshot_20190605-093544.jpg (1440x1221, 222K)

I believe it to be the extra unnecessary syllable at the beginning of the name. This provides for an extra degree of freedom.

They are on a fucking roll lately, I can tell you that. Alabama is lookin' pretty good these days.

How to keep Californian Transplants out of Your State for Fun and Profit.
Alabama is writing the book.

This. No abortion. No fag weddings on cartoons. Castrate pedos. They should pass a law against Starbucks or something. If you keep out liberals, you can lower taxes and attract business. Unfortunately, Alabama has a serious nigger problem.

>Alabama has a serious nigger problem
their new abortion law will increase that problem
but if they cut welfare the niggers will flee that state faster than rats from a sinking ship
I foresee this happening
there will be a trade off
IL conservatives will flee to Alabama
Alabama niggers will flood into IL, hastening its inevitable collapse

>t. roastie

what?!

I see what you did there. Do us all a favor and learn to enunciate, you white-trash college hand-egg fanatic.

Most gibs are federal, unfortunately. Medicaid, stamps, cash welfare etc. The state can defund other things that are peripherally nigger. Public transportation, "dem programs", subsidized housing etc. And they should. The first state to crack the code and create both inbound liberal prevention and black flight wins the game.

I wish to come to America to change Alabama to Allahbama

>The first state to crack the code and create both inbound liberal prevention and black flight wins the game.
I think Alabama is on the right track for that formula. And with IL going turbo liberal by legalizing infanticide, sports gambling and recreational weed, it will hopefully attract niggers and other Southern/Midwestern liberals even though the state is teetering on the brink of economic collapse.

>most gibs are federal
this is why hill billies in the middle of no where can stay there
enough gibs from big gov to pay for their property in rural low-tax america, continuing to vote to keep those taxes low while cashing in on commie states
9001 IQ

Kek and checkd

>Century 21 signs in front of all the AL synagogues

Is there a correlation?

Attached: child catcher.jpg (400x488, 35K)

I suspect that you could count all the mosques and synagogues in Alabama, combined, on your fingers and maybe toes.

What makes Italy so based?

Attached: file.png (622x102, 10K)

Chemical castration for this

Attached: 005.jpg (700x993, 192K)

This should be used worldwide honestly, if the impulses are so great that you would scar a child for life, then maybe its best for you to have it done. You'll be free from the urges. I seen a documentary with a molester who got it done and he said he had his life back. He said it was like a curse, he couldn't stop but once it was done, he was perfectly fine after that.

Blacks didn't even flee Hurricane Katrina, what makes you think they'll leave Alabama over gibs, or that some non-profit won't just pick up the slack?

a fool's hope
it's all I have left

I would prefer it was the other way. Looking younger as she got older.

>based
oh yea. Highly damaging punishment for crime that is really easy to lie about. Real based you fucking moron.

Sure chief. Because that will not increase false accusations. Esp from wives trying to divorce husbands with as much damage as possible.
God I wish emotional idiots like you were lobotomised.

>chemical
What's wrong with for real castration for kid diddlers?

Attached: Feminist Veterinarian.webm (568x320, 2.89M)

It's called being trans dontcha know.

Religiosity and whiteness.

Says the pedophile. Pretty easy to see you're scared because you know you'd be castrated.

False accusations is the problem. Same problem as castration in rape cases. You will have many lying and even more believing because "muh chillins/whamen do not lie!".
Once you have people that are harder to manipulate emotionaly and law system which only punishes criminal beyound reasonable doubt then you can start with cruel punishments.

>says the pedofile
Ah, already using false accusations I see. Just like I said you will. Smart jew.

Let's introduce chemical castration using any pretext, then we will apply it, force it on blacks and other minorities.

We should do it as the soros network does it.

Create a story that will ellicit public support for chemical castration, then widen the people whom this should apply to, widen it to target groups, blacks and minorities. Then focus it on them solely.

Alabama is the most based state in the nation. Texas is becoming faggot central. REPEAL ALL TEXAS EDITION TRUCKS I WANT ALABAMA EDITION TRUCKS STARTING YESTERDAY

I'm not convinced that castrating them would do much. They're obviously mentally messed up in other ways, like how rapists don't do it for the sex.

because its in the South
t. Floridaman

Attached: 2c0e8c81290d8fe10fa691c4040745d753a5ade6dba4005d333ae6735f5577ab.jpg (3000x2400, 2.99M)

>reads a headline
>thinks he has all the facts of the matter
>calls others morons
figure it out

democrats on suicide watch

Attached: 1559750966575s[1].jpg (250x149, 5K)

>rapists don't do it for the sex
they do it for the conversation, of course.

wrong size

Attached: 1559750966575[1].jpg (936x560, 53K)

fuck I left my microscope at home.