John Cleese gets BTFO by a GENETICIST!

HAHA TAKE THAT MOTHER FUCKER!

indy100.com/article/john-cleese-tweet-race-dna-david-lammy-adam-rutherford-8943136?amp

Attached: Screenshot_20190604_175001.jpg (1080x1511, 330K)

Other urls found in this thread:

genome.cshlp.org/content/14/9/1679.full
nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1435.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0960982205002095
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1369848613000460
science.sciencemag.org/content/298/5602/2381.full
nature.com/index.html?file=/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1455.html
pnas.org/content/94/9/4516.full
nature.com/nature/journal/v526/n7571/full/nature15393.html
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/tan.12165/abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2271140/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707610015
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fixation_index#Autosomal_genetic_distances_based_on_SNPs
fws.gov/southeast/pdf/publication/red-wolf-genetics-research-von-holdt.pdf
westhunt.wordpress.com/2018/06/24/fixation-index/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Shockley
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I feel like stuff like this just discredits the media even more.
>Listen goy, race isn't genetic. It's just totally random! A bantu African family could have a Korean baby at any moment!
Like, really Shlomo?

Attached: 63253245623465151435534.jpg (500x736, 66K)

what a perfectly gentile looking scientist

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (870x785, 848K)

Let's start giving black people medication that's specifically not made for them.

I would really like for someone to explain to me how your DNA doesn't determine the melanin levels in your skin. Sounds like absolute pozzed faggotry from pseudo-scientists

Why do two people of a race always have a child that is the same race as them then?

Did he even say anything about genetics at any point?

>Listen you, buy my book instead of looking at raw data.

Attached: 1547405465470.png (1692x1936, 452K)

He didnt even argue solely on race.
He said London wasnt English anymore.

Which means not only racially, but culturally and phonetically aswell all of which make an ethnicity. Therefore even if dna didnt matter he would still be obiectively correct. But (((scientists))) are a heavily controlled profession.

>what it is
Gas the likes race war now
>what it isn't
I don't want to fund and support Israel's wars in the middle east any longer. They should defend themselves.

How will John Cleese ever recover?

Attached: 3397931389457.jpg (2048x1536, 2.5M)

But if mirrors aren't real how can eyes be?

He said race and culture are different and geneticists started telling him race isn't determined by genetics. Completely fucking off base and asinine.

A geneticist, like James Watson, the guy who discovered DNA?
What's he up to these days?

Sam Hyde was right about shooting journalists and reporters.

Race is a social construct!

James Watson says otherwise. Who're you're going to listen to. Some random twitter account that makes unsubstantiated claims or the father of DNA.

Attached: 071-james-watson-dna-racism_600.jpg (600x243, 23K)

Attached: 1559345461953.png (625x910, 74K)

I meant Cleese, my bad for being vague.

It's so out of character for a jew to simply distort and lie to win arguments that weren't being made.

Coincidentally.

>Colors exist on a continuous spectra
>Therefore red and blue are the same thing
Science logic

Papa James didn't deserve what he got, imagine spending all your life to drive humanity forward and out of nowhere you get stripped of every achivement due to some edgy leftist teenagers on the internet.

Attached: 1552470310059.png (500x500, 91K)

In a situation where I would have no choice but to use violence to protect my own life...

So the differences between races are not coded in DNA? Interesting! Where do the differences come from then? Magic dust sprinkled on human embryos in the womb? Or is it just completely random whether a baby comes out as eskimo or negro? WTF I love science now.

I want to know how to get into the mirror universe. My dick looks better hanging to the right.

Rutherford is a fucking hack who continues to push blatant bs like Lewontins fallacy.

if you bother checking he twitter thread you'll see him getting schooled .

>buy my book
nice try rabbi

Attached: 1551485815825.png (2180x1795, 290K)

ok but do you have a meta study or did you just find a jpg on an imageboard and said "welp that's enough evidence for me"

No breaking news here, but a geneticist can easily look at DNA and identify most races. Once you get into situations where lives are at stake or real research is being done no one debates this because the consequence of letting politics into the laboratory or hospital can be deadly.

>Rutherford, who is half Guyanese Indian, was born in Ipswich in the East of England and attended Ipswich School.

"J-John there's no such thing as English!"

Attached: 1402480034977.jpg (231x218, 7K)

BECAUSE THEY RACIST!!!!

Attached: C69F7783-7642-41D4-9573-59179E7A00A0.jpg (538x445, 62K)

Didn't you get the memo? Racial differences arise entirely from environmental exposure (lysenkoism). If you went to live in Kongo and had children, they'd turn black and then your grandchildren would be niggers.

So if I were to have surgery and I need blood to stay alive I can use blood of any race because there's no such as race right? is this what he's confirming.

Apparently there is such a thing as Guyanese Indian, though.

You autists need to fire up your twitter accounts and school this geneticist. I can't now, I'm going to the gym.

>race is not defined by DNA
So my wife's son came out black by random chance then. Good to know.

Attached: 1547735593291.png (640x300, 87K)

more like in a situation in which the government has approved my post rape euthanization

>geneticist plays the semantic musical chairs and we celebrate it
pic related

Attached: cnn.png (500x146, 7K)

you could be a smart and actually read that image dump and go to the SOURCE ON THE WEBSITE IN THE FUCKING DOCUMENT. But no, you are a fucking leaf. Hurry up and self rangeban you worthless shitskin. Trudeau needs to hurry up and cease your connection to the world because he deems it offensive. Fuck off

What would it take for you crazy people.

To understand the simple yet world building fact that generalizations just make you look retarded?

The one occasion when it made you look smart passed a long time ago and you people seem to ride that to no end like it was this one successful meme that you had.

Where is the thoroughly schooling?

Fake News! Gotta get those amgry clicks!

Watson got stripped of his titles and publicly lynched by (((MSN))) for repeating scientific facts known for over a decade just because it is deemed "inappropriate" in current_year
and some literally who The Guardian columnist larping as a Doctor on shitter to sell his book put on a pedestal by SJWs
yeah i really dunno who to trust

Attached: honk_news.png (262x384, 125K)

>>Rutherford, who is half Guyanese Indian, was born in Ipswich in the East of England

So even the geneticist - who was born in England - won't identify as English. This just proves Cleese's point: he's no longer surrounded by Englishmen.

Look I get we're on Jow Forums an everything and that comes with a certain social stigma but if you really deem it necessary to grace us with your presence the least you could do is read the entire image and open the reference links at the bottom. It really isn't that much extra work, and that way you can avoid strangers insulting your intelligence for no reason, no?

>geneticist proves that race isn't real
>let's talk about your white privilege
fucking kikes

Attached: 1559479986927.jpg (960x651, 132K)

My wife and I didn't.

Race isnt deffined by dna even tho theirs dna tests for race.

Was Cleese talking about race or culture?
He was sad about losing “British culture”. Why shouldn’t he be fond of his culture if it’s good to appreciate non-Western cultures?

This. lmao

>this thread, again.

>According to wiki, Fst between Europeans (CEU) and sub-Saharan Africans (YRI) is 0.153.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fixation_index#Autosomal_genetic_distances_based_on_SNPs

>According to this study, Fst between North American wolves and coyotes is ? wait for it.. 0.153.

fws.gov/southeast/pdf/publication/red-wolf-genetics-research-von-holdt.pdf

westhunt.wordpress.com/2018/06/24/fixation-index/

Where is the mountain craut Drunk Geneticist wen you need him?
Nowhere that's where

He didn't specify in his initial statement. I assume it was a lament over the loss of traditional British civility in London over the years.

HOLY SHIT WE IZ NIGGERS

How do you think those ancestry tests work?

It's all so tiresome...

Attached: #.jpg (1080x1080, 67K)

>we’ve redefined the words to suit our wishes
It’s all so very tiresome.

Time to file for divorce.

>Current year
Nothing new about it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Shockley

did you just call an 80 year old man mother fucker?

>not one reply
I’m ashamed of Jow Forums and the shills alike

>Race is not defined by DNA

That's literally what race is.

Every human trait is defined by DNA.

Sites like 23andme base their entire business around it.

Attached: u8vH3R34.png (636x562, 278K)

> a fucking leaf

Attached: 1555787894415.png (884x728, 128K)

The left really are a cult religion. Reason and evidence means nothing to them.

#MeToo

It's frightening.

Think of all the lies they are willing to tell just to achieve power.

he was a progressive liberal degenerate comedian in 1960s uber-white uber-polite Britain that could take the piss out of the people he saw as uptight and repressed while enjoying the clean, safe streets and quiet little hamlets full of those same, uptight, repressed, polite-to-a-fault, helpful, white Christian anglos. the best part was that those same conservative British anglos were generally pretty humorous about themselves, so when you made fun of them they laughed along with you and shook their heads, saying "haha, you know Margie, he's got a point!" it was heaven on earth for him. be a popular "counter-culture" icon loved by conservatives and liberals alike for being hilarious, but also enjoy the benefits of a strong, stable, homogeneous culture.
now he's an old man staring at a desolate wasteland where London is majority non-white, everyone is suspicious, the hamlets and villages are economic dead-zones, every week there's a new group you're not allowed to make fun of, no one has a sense of humor anymore, little girls are being sold as sex slaves by your own politicians, women are being harassed in the streets and the white men are all suspicious and surly over their lowered living standards. the sinking realization that the world he made fun of, but loved more than anything, is gone forever and will never come back. and the horrifying suspicion that his own counter-culture irreverence may have helped kill it. so he impotently gripes on twitter and wonders where the laughter went? when did the jokes stop? where are those wonderful, repressed and uptight conservatives?

Is there some medicine that kills blacks but not whites/chinks?

It's amusing how the left-wing atheists have become the science and evolution denying creationists of our day.

Sickle cell anemia is a hoax perpetrated by the White Man to steal money from blacks worried about their health

Logic is outlawed...reporting you to the nanny state..
War is peace
Slavery is freedom

>atheists
>implying

Attached: Christkikes.jpg (3000x3174, 2.83M)

So sad what they did to this badass of scientific discovery

Lysenkoism is the norm because it pays well

>>According to wiki, Fst between Europeans (CEU) and sub-Saharan Africans (YRI) is 0.153.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fixation_index#Autosomal_genetic_distances_based_on_SNPs
>>According to this study, Fst between North American wolves and coyotes is ? wait for it.. 0.153
Kek

Cleese didn't even bring up DNA, the other guy did. Where was this hero geneticist when somebody on his side of the isle was getting it "wrong" first?

>be John Cleese
>point out 50 years ago London was all white and full of stodgy anglo people who took a bit of ribbing and jokes at their expensive gracefully
>current year it's all brown and full of brown invaders who lack a sense of humor because comedy is haram
>get attacked by "scientists" for making factually accurate assessment

ethno-nationalism is a suicidal policy
We should push for increasing the IQ of people, not maintaining some sort of tribal purity.
Incentive based sperm donation eugenics can make everyone super smart and solve all our social problems.

Attached: 1555056854740.jpg (1024x688, 595K)

I know, it's your wife's son.

>race is scientific because children resemble their parents
Lmao no wonder you vote for Trump. Geez

>ethno-nationalism is a suicidal policy

Attached: 1558823027089.png (426x309, 97K)

that's not a good sign user

He's right, sort of. They're not a different race. They're a subspecies. Inferior. Not the same as.

Attached: evolution fixation index.png (1498x1516, 1.65M)

niggers and pakis will never be british

So yeah, consider everything they tell you...
"Gender is a social construct"
"Children sexuality"
"You must hate Russia"
Didn't like the last one? Boy, they are good at what they do!

That's called a biogenic weapon and the Russians have stockpiles of it (against the Chinese). Evidence exists that the US has the technical designs and means to produce these weapons in very short order if needed. It's unknown if they've actually done so already.

WE ARE THE SAME STOP ITTTT

>They're not a different race. They're a subspecies.

at the very least wouldn't pygmies objectively be a different subspecies?

my dumb layman question: have there actually been instances of an african having kids with an australoid? can they produce fertile children together? according to Jow Forums's infographics they're the most genetically distant populations.

>race isn't real
>buy my book
THE SCIENCE IS SETTLED. THE CULT HAS SPOKEN

Wtf what time line is this? Didn’t John clease die years ago?

Attached: 756E0305-210F-40E1-AC00-51003DC1498B.jpg (960x540, 59K)

I usually just ask them why we can tell what ethnicity a skeleton is by looking at it if race isnt genetic.

Yes observed reality does come into it faggot.

If theres no genetic basis for race then why are people different colors?

Based and Chink pilled

kek

Lol. His premise to deny that race is genetic is basically just cherrypicking the definition of "race" instead of using the established meaning. I.e. doublespeak. What a crock of shit.
And the rest of the tweets just reaffirm my conviction that all of them need a swift (but gruesome) death.

I can't wait for the aborigines and pygmies to make us flying cars

>it's dangerous to not do things contrary to human nature pushed by social engineering because muh slippery slope

Fuck you, Jew.

And btw goys the snarky shitskin in OP is committing the composition fallacy. It's like saying you can't discern between a fence and a chair because muh wood iz the same. Imagine being that conceited.

>>ethno-nationalism is a suicidal policy
it means that ever nation strives for racial purity and supremacy. That means that there can be only one ultimate winner of this contest. With the advanced weapons available today, such a policy will lead to the total annihilation of civilization.