Hey, can we do something to piss off the fags for proud month?

Hey, can we do something to piss off the fags for proud month?

Attached: rainbowfilter.png (266x264, 46K)

Go to their parades with a rainbow nazi flag.

They piss off themselves because deep down inside they know that calling it "pride" is just coping with the deep shame of being fags

"Straight pride" is working well enough, exposes exactly how insecure the average fag is at having the limelight taken away.

you can not lmao

Pass out free dildos that dispense lethal doses of Fentanyl

>lmao
The trademark of a seething homo

They are already angry 24/7. I dunno if making them angrier is even possible

Burn a fag flag at a faggot festival this Summer.
Make sure to wear a ski mask.
Know the local police response times.
Scope the place out first.
Know what you're going to be yelling as the flag burns.*
Have your escape routes planned.
Do it when the police aren't nearby.
Consider leaving your phone behind if you're worried about being tracked.
Work quickly and safely.

And don't forget to bring a gun in case you're put into a self-defense situation and need to defend your free speech and prop comedy act.

[PLAYING CAPTURE THE FLAG]
If you need a fag flag, drive around a rich neighborhood until you find a house flying the flag.
Wear a ski mask to prevent an CCTV's getting your face.
Park your car far away and walk over to the house to get the flag in the dead of night.

*"This flag is being burned in solidarity for all the children who have been sexually and mentally abused by the faggot community."

Attached: 1474501792309.jpg (292x366, 32K)

>Some retard is gonna get killed by police for following satirical advice
oh nooo that's cringe you're gonna lose subs

Burn flags, tell people that they are really pedophiles, oppose parades people are the easiest to redpill on this imo, the jews cant taint your brain that much, most people realize its fucking wrong

Tell them, they're gay.
It works no joke.

Talk about how great it is to be straight and NORMAL!

just go on any company twitter where they post stuff about lgbt, its already a antigay war zone there with a lot of deleted tweets.
Keep pushing boys, post disgusting thing about gays on twitter, its working, we just need to push harder

Just start posting everywhere
>I stand with the LGB community #droptheT

post this on twater

Attached: 1559593991514.jpg (474x704, 41K)

Do absolutely nothing and sit back and watch the rise in suicides after faggots spend an entire month fucking each others assholes like mentally ill rabbits.

post this on twaterrr

Attached: 1559324424927.jpg (960x696, 128K)

this also good, but shitposting on twater is more fun

How to get beaten to death by limp wrist niggers and jews 101

Make the pride flag racist. We could say it represents the beauty of races not mixing, and when you mix a ton of colors together you always end up with a boring brown mess.

Just print out flyers with DISGUSTING in rainbow letters, nothing else

>Hey, can we do something to piss off the fags for proud month?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-03 Premier Doug Ford will not attend Toronto Pride parade.png (868x637, 564K)

>oy vey Goyim why aren't you celebrating secular degenerate Christmas ,are you some sort of heathen?

Volunteer to march in the pride parade with a friend. Hide a NAMBLA banner in a backpack or something. Wait until you start marching, unfurl and make sure you get photographed

i'm ready for pm ford, are you?

yeah you guys have been trying to do that for like 2 months and I haven't heard anything about it for the media. Remember you only have as much power as the media gives you.

Print off some graphic anal sex picture and post-op tranny axe-wounds pictures and put them around your city tonight.

>supporting faggots
Nice try, shlomo

>i'm ready for pm ford, are you?

Anytime friend .... anytime .

Attached: can-first-minister-meeting-20181206.jpg (780x439, 44K)

have sex incel loser.

Attached: 1559324793185.jpg (676x704, 85K)

OY

Attached: A separate place for every race.jpg (960x820, 110K)

show this to everyone

Attached: 1559663676866.jpg (332x500, 42K)

>>oy vey Goyim why aren't you celebrating secular degenerate Christmas ,are you some sort of heathen?

It shows the US flag , but you easily replace it with the Canadian flag .

Attached: lib-dumb-JEWS (9).jpg (640x433, 86K)

oi m8 got a liocense for that slur

Make flyers with rainbows on them that have a QR code that leads to a comprehensive list of the statistics that prove fags are degenerate. Make it say something like “#learnthetruth

oir this

Attached: 1559653780534.jpg (1024x768, 61K)

or print this and give it to gays

Attached: 1559751821443.png (456x403, 121K)

I hope whoever keeps shilling this pasta is getting paid

Attached: 1559685869055.jpg (1024x621, 66K)

This. Would it be illegal to print out pics of these wretched mutilated reprobates and plaster them all over main street in the dead of night?

The most effective insult is to hold up a mirror. If you have a pride parade in your town, the most devastating action you can take is simply to document it.

Attached: 1557902892274.jpg (480x626, 66K)

Make stink bombs and place them in the trashcans and portapots at pride events.
Also if you have a drone land it on a nearby rooftop and broadcast a speech sbout the sins of homosex

Doug is the only good thing that has happened to this province in half a century

Attached: OURFUCKINGGUY.gif (400x291, 3.25M)

Why did they sow an empanada on to her?

Nigger i already told you to burn your own gay pride flag. There is nothing anyone can do. Its legal to burn an American flag and its legal to burn a rainbow flag.

>memeflag
>"we"
KYS

Attached: 376717491486.png (900x900, 255K)

Gross

It seems like it could theoretically work, people burned american flags and got away with it, be sure sure the flag is burnable first you don't want o make a fool of yourself.

Burning a pride flag is a great idea, only i think it should be done openly as it is your right. Hopefully someone gets arrested for it and can sue the fuck out of the government.

take a shit on a rainbow flag a leave it on the street

>Doug is the only good thing that has happened to this province in half a century

I know . It was a very bad last fifteen years .

Attached: can-D4XlzR5WkAAYXrm.jpg (750x500, 71K)

I think the best thing that has happened to the faggot community is that trans is no longer considered a mental illness.
The reason why I think that is because they need to pay out of pocket for their disgusting surgery since it's not for mental health, but cosmetic. Insurance won't cover it.
(I still hate the community tho)

Do you know how I got these vag scars?

Intersectional activists were already unironically doing that lmao

Attached: 51734AE3-399A-4E94-8356-16A062C8E8B0.jpg (828x1322, 267K)

>2 months
It's been a meme for years.

Attached: 1487223486202[1].jpg (1024x1024, 142K)

Maybe if he didn't cut education funding or threaten OSAP.
He ran on "a buck a beer" and won over an actual conservative MP

Can't wait any longer.

Shoot up a pride rally, come on, we can't let muzzies keep the high score.

Attached: 1558195072641.png (511x616, 251K)

>El Presidente that’s not an empanada don’t put it in your... oh no no nooooo

Attached: E3F9267F-3E79-42A0-8F76-67980A4ABF99.png (455x479, 217K)

>piss off the fags
why do you care what people do in their own bedrooms?

Attached: why_do_you_care_what_people_do_in_their_own_bedrooms.jpg (1463x1170, 715K)

Wasn't there a Nazi furry? Let that retard loose

Why don't your police arrest them for indecent exposure instead of constantly chasing black people?

what a waste of a great pussy

Print and distribute this at pride rallies

Attached: 1559541208449.jpg (1024x574, 47K)

someone suggested this (see pic)

Attached: 1559585370077.png (1235x650, 84K)

Pussy

Paint Jew stars on everything.