Why don't you smile and treat everyone equal ? Go outside it's a beautiful world out there

Why don't you smile and treat everyone equal ? Go outside it's a beautiful world out there.

Attached: IMG_2010.jpg (3850x3685, 2.2M)

I do, I do, and I do.
but when racemixing start making mutt babies I figure I should stop

Who cares about race. We all share this planet.

No

Why is that ?

Most of the world doesn't want to share resources, land, or anything else really, only in our comfy western world have we entertained the idea that we could be more cosmopolitan, and what has it gotten us? Shit, it's gotten us shit, and shit on (for good measure). So the last bastion of our culture is in white reproduction, since women will fuck anything that moves it seems, it once again falls upon the shoulders of white men to be the "mean" ones. Even though, every other society was built the exact same way and they get praised for it

We are not horn equal, and we do not die equal.

We all bleed red and have needs. We are the human race.

that doesn't even make sense.
humans are a species not a race

>human race
nigger, do you even genetic distance?

Attached: species distinction genetic.jpg (1200x1395, 562K)

We're above all that. That's foolish scientific racist bullshit. Litterly Nazi Germany tier shit.

Attached: IMG_2011.jpg (663x960, 129K)

OP I like your pic and idealism, but a lot of people don't want you the best. You need a bit of cynicism to deal with that

But we're not above that; humans are part of the animal kingdom. The word is also literally, not litterly lmao

Attached: kekk.png (500x913, 230K)

Well fuck off back to your corner yea?

These assholes aren't here to reason, the sooner you realize it the sooner you can move on to the next phase.

>Science bad! Nazis did science! Be like capeshit!
Fuck Americans are retarded.

>civ-nat

America makes the impossible work!!! 1

Yeah I know most races self segregate but if we give a little love and maybe we can change the world.

It's satans world. Bible said so

Attached: 1557723420493.jpg (606x767, 117K)

Attached: 44259773703739819993847.jpg (3992x2219, 2.9M)

that's good. now keep it that way and everybody will be happier, the worst thing that happens to society is when we don't self segregate by our free will

Naw, go preach your retarded ideas to the Muslims instead.

>Let's invite them all in, magic dirt makes us all the same if we're just NICE.

Attached: Amerispackers killed in Tajikistan.png (818x747, 707K)

Or you will go extinct and live to see your loved ones raped by the 'people' you showed compassion to.

Hitler was keen on race. Nazism would implement scientific racism and we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for our grandparents who saved the world.

Get em up Supes!

Marvel ain't got shit on DC

the planet isn't mature for that (yet?). currently that one strategy is a one way street. doesn't work

I do smile but equality is a lie and the Celtic people will be free of your lies and slander.

Attached: E8183A33-03FF-4459-82EE-79E33E0FF487.png (1366x768, 286K)

I care about race. I will share nothing with you voluntarily

this is troll desu
saged

My research leads me inescapably to the opinion that the major cause of the American Negro's intellectual and social deficits is hereditary and racially genetic in origin and, thus, not remediable to a major degree by practical improvements in the environment.[33]
Noble prize winner said this.

I genuinely like your optimism, OP. Maybe you can be that change you want to see; read pic related and dont give up.

Attached: libertarian pill.jpg (1262x2094, 770K)

risk assessment is important and ingrained into our behaviour. It's a fact that niggers commit more crime. Thus you shouldn't relax.

Have another poster from the 1950's nigger-lover

Attached: 1555807712871.jpg (348x450, 28K)

I'm a lover of all races and religions. I am a human unlike yourself. ;)

In Raqqa your head would be cut off because you are a disbeliever

>Why don't you smile and treat everyone equal ?
it'd be a whole lot easier if they acted like it

Then I would be a believer. I respects everyone's right to believe whatever they please.

This concept of everyone is “equal” is some faggot ass bullshit. Everyone is NOT equal. There are indeed those that are better than others.

so you would follow salafi Islam and kill infidels for Daesh because you are ordered to so?

Yes I would follow but I wouldn't kill anyone because I am advocate of non violence.

then your head would be cut off for treason. lol. aren't you just a little bit naive?

I just came back to see more stupid.
senpai, that would make you a non-believer as you wouldn't be following the laws they pull squarely out of their ass. and so you would get stoned

Who said I would be in a place like that in the first place ? I enjoy living in America and treat everyone equally. I couldn't care less what people in other countries do since that's their right to do whatever they like and that's my respect.

ouch - maybe the world isn't such a good place? what now if I said the Western world is filled with immigrants with this kind of cynical world view?

alright, you've almost got it. now, say those people come here and thus bring their beliefs. what do you think would happen?

Attached: 1552789545958.png (691x722, 336K)

Then I will move somewhere safer such as Sweden or Finland where it is safe. Again I am an advocate for non violence.

It sure the fuck ain't a beautiful world on the walmart salesfloor.

Attached: 20190525_155512.jpg (4032x2268, 2.88M)

this is troll right? nobody could seriously believe this.
I should've just stayed away desu.

you can't run forever, Sweden and Finland are affected as well by insane immigration policies

Attached: 1540034299530.jpg (1000x1000, 205K)

agree, this has to be a troll

Probably find my a nice cottage high in the Scandinavian mountains where I live peacefully.

Attached: 1528877731630.gif (777x777, 378K)

Attached: muslim proportion.jpg (700x5616, 1.22M)

Gods bless amigo, keep spreadin' love eternal.

Thank you for this wonderful comment. Racist hate makes us stronger.

>be me
>step outside to go for a walk
>5 minutes later multiple niggers have asked me for money, cigarettes, try selling me drugs