Devs Jun 1st
>Intensive Russian and Syrian bombardment of Idlib continues
>US claims it has evidence of gas attack in syria
>Israel set for new elections after parliament dissolved itself
>Fierce clashes between TFSA and SDF reported north of Manbij
>Ceasefire talks fall through between Turkey and Russia over north Hama
>Taliban and Islamic State continue clashing in Kunar province
>Turkey launches operation against PKK in northern Iraq
>King Salman claims the Iranian attack on oil tankers is an attack on the whole world
>Russia says it is willing to help create an agreement between Iran and other persian gulf states
>Talks between the Venezuelan opposition and government collapse in Norway with no goal reached
>Isis claims to have killed over a dozen SAA soldiers in Homs
>Saudi forces attack the Houthis close to Taiz city

Attached: 1507374493134.jpg (1010x568, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/technology/447100-youtube-will-remove-white-supremacist-extremist-videos
youtube.com/watch?v=cpYV9FD8-DQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WrjjV6nGh0g
techgaming.pk/2019/06/04/russian-volgabus-has-developed-an-unmanned-all-terrain-vehicle/
twitter.com/peta/status/1135924226630619136
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5515233,00.html
haaretz.com/israel-news/isis-claims-responsibility-for-rocket-fire-at-israel-from-sinai-1.5458058
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5316978,00.html
wsj.com/articles/israel-gives-secret-aid-to-syrian-rebels-1497813430
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-giving-secret-aid-syrian-rebels-bashar-al-assad-golah-heights-hezbollah-fursan-al-joulan-a7797151.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wtf is that, a smart tank?

It's just an unmanned vehicle for transportation in the arctic.

Is that supposed to be a Russian SVIED prototype?

Fuck

I was baking

Attached: Mimi 37.jpg (400x400, 26K)

>unmanned
>hey lets build a really big RC car and roll it into the middle of nowhere
what's the point?

he cute!

qt

Attached: 1525912286461.png (1633x2048, 1.83M)

humans need more maintenance than machines

1st for TURN ON THE S-300 ADNAN, THEY DONT WORK IF THEY ARE OFF

I think it's better to stay here. I'm at least changed the link to the current SF

Attached: 1557658474365.jpg (640x1138, 135K)

YouTube will begin removing white supremacist, extremist videos

thehill.com/policy/technology/447100-youtube-will-remove-white-supremacist-extremist-videos

Attached: 1472806122858.jpg (500x600, 71K)

But if they turn them on, Israelis will detect them :)

>So you're saying if the west was like china it would be like china?
i am saying that you can be deplatformed in the west for saying the wrong things. the fact that facebook and google do not own the infrastructure, but rather that international governments do, has nothing to do with being more or less than china (in whatever way you meant that). both facebook and google have tried to enter the infrastructure market for instance. facebook with global ambitions.
right now if u are overly right wing, anti-semetic or too far out there, then you will be deplatformed from a number of services that extend from twitter to facebook to whatever.

its a sherpa. it goes anywhere. doesn't even need suspension. u can buy one in amriika

>
yes taliban had airforce and they forced landed russian plane google it

based dawla bvlls are BTFO'ing kaffirs on all fronts even syria, india, sinai and now even mozambique!! absolute mad men! the perseverance on those guys wew

in 10 years tops they will be in moscow

Attached: I am fucking sg.jpg (400x400, 40K)

Isn't suspension kind of very useful? And what does it transport? Snow? I'm pretty sure Russia doesn't need to go the arctic to get more snow.

R&U Videos
youtube.com/watch?v=cpYV9FD8-DQ

Brazilian Technology

youtube.com/watch?v=WrjjV6nGh0g
suspension is covered by the tyres
the one in OP is unmanned patrol version

>rectumus

>p*dogulus

What the fuck are they patrolling in the arctic? It's endless miles of nothing.
>ha ha!
>evil capitalists won't get our glorious nothing!
This sounds like expert-level communist thinking.

>scatulus

looks like a new SHERP

Okay this is lies. I see people in them. Stupid fucking commie propaganda.

Shipping lanes.

>the world isn't ready for this technology.
>but this isn't for our world, is it?

Attached: siria conquista marte.jpg (1504x3144, 803K)

Through the arctic? Protecting from Somali pirates in their Minnesota base?

>Government of Maduro sent ship to train Nicaraguan cadets.

I wonder what role nicaragua and bolivia will play in this conflict.

Attached: map.png (1527x1080, 225K)

Uh, yes.

Attached: 7A03538D-5947-4670-B0A5-C0E16F912352.png (700x580, 145K)

And what is a big RC car going to do to protect the lanes, roll over a barrier? A smart tank, per my original, supposition, would be the better idea. Or, you know, just like, use air cover, space weapons, and subs like usual.

>Russia is communist
go back to /ptg/ retard

I see you're in charge of getting jokes.

Another Turkish APC getting pointlessly wasted thanks to HTS

Attached: D8TwwNMU8AA_Dbl.jpg (960x720, 105K)

>everything I don't like is Communist//Russian propaganda.

Attached: 1548421863676.jpg (581x501, 164K)

The joke was literally nothing. Do you get it yet?
>having to explain jokes

Thank you for the bread.

Attached: D8ObBTBUIAM6U7V.png (745x774, 165K)

I actually like this.

Attached: Capture.png (615x462, 441K)

>American ice cream

Attached: 1559751493753[1].webm (848x480, 2.8M)

>Varg banned
Oh boy another round of Jewtube bans

>What the fuck are they patrolling in the arctic?
wow so wise
>u si waipipo Unama? how waipipo...
techgaming.pk/2019/06/04/russian-volgabus-has-developed-an-unmanned-all-terrain-vehicle/

it's not exactly a sherp. but it is a derivative. and it it is unmanned. like that space between your ears.

saved

>Varg banned
And nothing of value was lost

>space weapons
are you speaking abou that gap between your ears again, creatura?
>mah spaceweapons, said the space cadet

Oh look Youtube jews did something good for once.

>implying space weapons haven't been a thing for decades
Just because the Jew media doesn't tell you about them as often as it reminds you about that horrible holocaust you did doesn't mean they aren't already in use.

'sup nigcels

hurdur

based ISIL bvlls are BTFO'ing kaffirs on all fronts even syria, india, sinai and now even mozambique!! absolute mad lads!! the perseverance of those guys wew

in 10 years tops they will be in moscow

Attached: putin_monkey.jpg (297x319, 25K)

It's increasingly public, too. Obviously they don't want to announce everything they have, but eventually it gets to be like how everybody knows Israel is sitting on hundreds of nukes and has been for a damn long time even though it still officially plays dumb about it.

twitter.com/peta/status/1135924226630619136

FUCKING K*FFFIRRRSS

quick rundown

To all dogs saying IS has not attacked Israel, this is false they have attacked the jewish state multiple times. But IS requires lax security and large unchecked Muslim population for attacks, which isn't the case with Israel. Israel is the hardest police state to penetrate and they actively monitor all muslims.

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5515233,00.html

haaretz.com/israel-news/isis-claims-responsibility-for-rocket-fire-at-israel-from-sinai-1.5458058

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5316978,00.html

Attached: guard dogs of israel.jpg (782x1200, 195K)

popular support for IS BVLLS in india province
- kashmir

Attached: wilayathind1.jpg (1200x900, 180K)

Attached: wilayathind3.jpg (1200x749, 153K)

what a CHAD BVLL

Attached: wilayathind2.jpg (963x1200, 147K)

BASED indians

Attached: wilayathind4.jpg (541x1013, 109K)

>Two Dozen Islamic Individuals of Iraq and Syria

Attached: pepe (2).jpg (400x386, 34K)

>Still shilling for ISIS in the current year
Disco has a better shot at a comeback than you faggots!

Attached: emsd0nqvvi121.png (1748x2480, 1.4M)

>an unemployed NEET subhuman in an AIDS ridden shithole bombed by christian nato and occupied by muslims

Attached: serbcuck.jpg (1024x671, 82K)

too bad IS BVLLS are making a come back AS WE SPEAK kaffir, its global now u cant stop it

Attached: csis.jpg (1200x1200, 174K)

>MFW two dozen IS BVLLS can buttrape
>syrian
>arab
>army

HAHAHAAH

Attached: rekt saa dogs2.jpg (1166x696, 89K)

LMFAOO!!

Attached: rekt saa dogs.jpg (1186x692, 122K)

>syrian
>arab
>army
pick none

Attached: rekt saa dogs3.jpg (960x540, 158K)

What is that?

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017_07_13_at_1.09.20_PM.0.jpg (1200x800, 162K)

None of the sources are about isis. Isis never attacked israel, only the faggots from sinai and thats a fact.

Hello user, it's time to talk about the quality of your posts

Attached: 1559753354154[1].jpg (1280x720, 94K)

to be fair, tactically speaking, it makes no sense for isis to attack israel, as at the time it was solely focusing on taking iraq and syria. they've even said that themselves, that once iraq and syria are "conquered" israel would be next. you've been following the war for long enough now to know and understand this. unless you're not masterbaker?

And they even get their guns and medicine from Israel !!! Is ISIS playing 4D chess ?

source?

He's probably talking about Jayish bin-Walid or something like this. They were in south-western Dara'a, received aid/ammo when still moderate, later they've pledged allegiance to IS.

there's quite a few actually.
plus there's the bit about them approaching quneitra the other day, something they have been doing for years - even while the rebelz held it.
theres pics of ammo, evidence of resupply runs through israel etc.

maybeyou'll get lucky and some othher user will post it for you. other than that - look it up it's in haaretz etc.

i was gonna say. because israel was supplying "Fursan al-Joulan - Knights of the Golan".

>A special Israeli army unit was created to oversee the costly aid operation, the WSJ reported, which gives Fursan al-Joulan - Knights of the Golan - an estimated $5,000 (£3,900) a month. The group of around 400 fighters receives no direct support from Western rebel backers, and is not affiliated with the Free Syrian Army, the official rebel umbrella organisation.

>The supposed support for Sunni rebels is thought to have begun as early as 2013 under former Defense Minister Moshe Ya'alon, with the goal of creating a ‘buffer zone’ free of radical militants such as Isis and Iranian-allied forces along Israel’s border.

wsj.com/articles/israel-gives-secret-aid-to-syrian-rebels-1497813430
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-giving-secret-aid-syrian-rebels-bashar-al-assad-golah-heights-hezbollah-fursan-al-joulan-a7797151.html

lets just pretend for a minute that israel is in fact directly arming and supplying isis. they wouldn't do it so openly by giving them israeli marked weapons and food products (which we saw when saa liberated an isis stronghold). common sense would say that those are weapons/supplies that isis looted from one of the above rebel groups israel was openly supporting.

Cursed image. Please delete.

Welcome to Muttland

Attached: oyveymuhwebm.webm (574x382, 2.65M)

The ones at the end are definitely kikes. That's how kikes dance and clap, and one of them is even wearing a but kike hat.

These 2 make the most sense. Refreshing to see well though out posts and not Infowars-tier conspiracy theory autism.

I don't think Jews would be dancing like that to Church music at a Christians Unite for Israel (/ptg/, for short) event

Wut that.

The rest of them look like they might as well be goyim at a glance, but the ones in the very last scene are kikes. Goyim don't learn to dance and clap like that any more than they learn how to shuck and jive like black folk.

>common sense would say that those are weapons/supplies that isis looted from one of the above rebel groups israel was openly supporting.
Of course. IS used Russian, Chinese, Israeli, US, Euro -ATGMs and weapons, by that logic, all these countries support IS.
Aid/weapons/equipment changed hands in most curious ways in this conflict. For example SAA can be seen operating Turkish-made vehicles captured from rebels or IS shooting fresh Konkurs ATGM. Back-tracing where it originally came from is pretty much impossible in most cases.

> it goes anywhere
No, this thing is going nowhere.

but you guys are talking about abyssal IQ r/sgay u/ntermenschen, they do not reason

Attached: bump.jpg (1200x800, 292K)

Looks like it did its job.

>999 US atgm vs 1 Russia atmg
>it is all fair, all looted for sure
Julian, you? What are you doing in Poland?

I can’t wait to hear what their definition of white supremacist/extremist content is.

This is any content we don’t like.
You can always create your own video hosting on the Internet.

t. Google

There is bitchute. Although desu, all I use YouTube for is music, and on very rare occasions I watch free movies on there.

I like to smoke a sigaret, I'm going to be burned alive by isis ?

The audio quality on jewtube is surprisingly good these days, but if you find something you like and you're not listening on a potato it's very worth getting an original copy of it. It's often like 2D vs. 3D on a halfway decent rig.

And then you're not fucked if the net drops or jewgle baleets it on you.

But they remove the music, too.
There should be a decent alternative to youtube, preferably made by Russia.

>unmanned
>transportation

yeah, it's easy to make an alternative, but who is going to pay you ?
you tub

omfg i'm the you know discussion

communism bad

capitalism bad

unmanned as in there is no driver.

Soviet technology dawg. You think the KGB is going to let you know what they're really doing? It's probably a Potemkin Lada.