Varg banned from Youtube, LARPagans BTFO eternally!

Attached: larpagan.png (677x667, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

murdochmurdoch.net/video/?play=Skydaddies, Being and Time
youtube.com/channel/UCnJ3dbo5ur8gYEo3ImOUOpg
bitchute.com/video/H40fi22j1Pzk/)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Come to Brazil and fuck some hot, h o t, H O T trannies.

Attached: 026A4007-77D6-4DBB-BA73-3014CF4AD95D.jpg (607x608, 161K)

YouTube is gonna start purging all "fat right" channels, pagan, Christian, or athiest

Pastor Anderson had his 35 minute video completely debunking the holocaust removed too along with multiple other hard preaching videos.

Attached: 1481341841730.jpg (900x675, 93K)

ITT: proof that christcucks are traitors and anti-white mongrels.

S

Go kill yourself you stupid fat white nigger.

AH YEAH HAIL ODIN DADDY

Attached: 1559089259968.png (1748x1716, 3.53M)

Christians supporting the purge of right wingers by Jews is one of the biggest red pills I ever swallowed here

Always remember Christians are rats who will stab you in the back when you are most vulnerable
Always remember they do not care about what you care about

Attached: 5725C1BC-2F23-43BE-960F-A32C9A6FD8EC.jpg (2048x1454, 508K)

yes were the traitors for wanting to uphold our tradition, not the faggot kike psyop larpagan living off welfare in the woods and cheering the destruction of our culture.

ONE MOMMY

ONE DADDY

THANK YOU JESUS

Attached: 1501207019631.jpg (829x589, 92K)

100% this

Everyone celebrating his channel take down might as well be eating out of a dog bowl they're so cucked

christcucks literally fund the jewish settlers. They are probably the best goyim jews have ever had, better than that Assyrian king that wiped out the jewish enemies.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE CHRISTKEKS

Attached: 1411667561418.png (830x974, 373K)

WTF CELEBRATING THE DESTRUCTION OF NOTRE DAME IS ABSOLUTELY NOT THE SAME AS CELEBRATING THE BANNING OF AN ANTI-CHIRSTIAN CHANNEL

Imagine unironically defending the one of the biggest left wing propaganda platforms in the world in their decision to ban varg because you want to LARP as a crusader and keep pretending that you're """red pilled"""

They banned christian songs too, larpy.
But you're too blinded by your hatred to care about your so called "white brothers"

What are you even talking about?

SEETHING

Attached: 1553847236262.png (694x724, 205K)

A lot of Sabaton songs and other christians songs were censored in this, not just larpagans (as if there's just Varg or they attacked Varg because he's pagan or anti-christian).

HAIL ODIN
DRINK SEMEN

Attached: HAIL THOR.jpg (604x453, 61K)

Meanwhile christcucks like EMJ are still on.

Nothing should have been banned

My point is, there is only one channel removal that is being celebrated by the Christcucks on here

Cry more bitch

Attached: 7002752018217.jpg (3500x3000, 2.35M)

Attached: Untitledffbx.png (400x400, 59K)

I wonder why jews want christians and pagans at each other's throats? REALLY makes ya think

>My point is, there is only one channel removal that is being celebrated by the Christcucks on here
Yeah and there's a reason for it, and that reason is that there has never been animosity coming from Jow Forums christains against pagans as much as viceversa, most of which was animated by Varg himself and his historically inaccurate rapresentations of reality.

The hippie chick on the left is hot and good breeding material.

Fuck you Jewish desert cultist.

First of which would probably be his videos of rejoice over the burning of the Notre Dame

lmao fascism is dead, get over it, you BABY

This. Varg here is right. Christians are jewish slaves

HAIL THE VOLK MY FELLOW WHITE BROTHERS

Attached: HAIL THE VOLK.jpg (1748x1597, 885K)

Yeah, we pagans have the hottest women, unlike christkikes like Pastor Anderson who marry their women to niggers.

>Yeah and there's a reason for it
>Proceeds to justify it with the exact same reasons a left winger would use to de-platform a political opponent

"I d-don't like him so he should be banned!". There's literally no difference between the reasoning between the christcucks and the lefties on this one. A left wing platform banned him because he was a bad goy, and the Christcucks all line up and clap like retards because muh fee fees stemming from animosity.

SHADILAY, WHITE BROTHER

Attached: 435687523874573.png (1027x731, 28K)

Zionists/Christcucks in full force today.

Mussolini is spinning in his grave right now. How dare you insult one of the greatest Italians. Huh, so you would rather follow the teachings of some Jew than that of your own countrymen. This is your brain on Christkikenianity

>A lot of Sabaton songs and other christians songs
Kek I always imagined you fags like this
>Hurrr you LARPagans are just metal heads!
>IT IS TIME TO RUUUUUULE AT LAST, OH MAN I TOTALLY LIKE TO SWING AROUND MY FOAM SWORD AND PRETEND TO BE A CRUSADER

I don't rejoice this, no christian rejoices this because the argument for free speech is a CHRISTIAN one.
If you don't believe that there's a god that ultimately wants the best for this world and that good will always prevail upon evil, but only if good people decide to act upon this world, then you ultimately have no argument for free speech.

It's simply ironic that the most hate-mongering guy is the first to go, I sincerely wish he could have stayed and tell us more bullshit on how his ancestors were actually feminists and christians are the actual mysoginists.

based

this is so sad
now we'll never know what happened to thomas the tank engine

I don't listen to those songs, it was just to underline the point that it's not just pagans being attacked.
Lmao hanged midget

Why?

>I don't rejoice this
Many Christcucks on multiple threads are as I type this post, I don't know why you're tip-toeing around the absolute cuckery on display from the "red pilled Christians!" right now. Maybe you don't like it that he got banned, but many of the other spastics do like it.

Why should I worship no god or a Semitic fake pussy god when I can worship a White fake badass god?

Attached: 1551974799954.jpg (450x720, 614K)

>Varg is banned
>Christian channels reading Tarrant get banned
>Anybody advocating for non jewish ideals gets banned
>OP makes thread which doesn't name the jewish hand behind any of it and attempts to cause shitflinging between non jewish groups
Hmm.

Attached: Couldn't figure out the VPN.png (1225x875, 64K)

>Implying Jesus wasn't Rabbi Yeshua

Jews and Christians group up to destroy Europeans once again!

Attached: greatest ally.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

Start your own streaming service if you don't like it.

this

>no christian rejoices this because the argument for free speech is a CHRISTIAN one.
Really? Maybe christians are cucks after all.
Free speech is a fucking lie and the past 20 years have shown that everyone left of center needs to be killed, any expression of left of center ideas should be banned under death penalty.
You can't coexist with these people.
You can't agree to disagree.
You can't you do you over there and we do we over here.
They want nothing but total control and thus must be killed. Anyone spouting their ideas should be immediately executed in the future too. Sad, but they had an opportunity to coexist and they decided not to.

No, I don't believe anyone really wanted this to happen, they're just laughing at your stupid ass for caring so much about a liar and spiteful person.

Imagine being this fucking petty. Varg got censored for the same reason they'd want to censor any of us. Nobody outside this movement/scene gives a fuck about this stupid religious thing. It has nothing to do with this. I'm not even a fan of his generally, but to actually cheer on YouTube in this instance is fucking disgusting.

>but muh strong aryan heritage
lolololol get rekt larpers

Attached: gaysexritual.jpg (650x433, 70K)

>Really? Maybe christians are cucks after all
You're happy about it, they get angry, you're not happy about it, lmao you cuck.
You will never be happy with what you got, will ya?
>Free speech is a fucking lie because....
Yep, and thaaat's what I was talking about

Attached: 1092f373facb56964ac43cbc8df074f63533c32e63356ee28a9a76dd5fe8e07d.png (635x484, 93K)

Why do you even have that saved on your computer?

Attached: 3a72651baecd7915005d5e455a574922cd154477e75cd302300c57fd73998439.jpg (480x360, 74K)

No christian should be celebrating this, the jews could do the exact same to our channels. If anything we need to band together against the kikes.

And then you wonder why we pagans hate you christians

>No, I don't believe anyone really wanted this to happen
Then you're wrong

Pretty much what I've been saying ITT. Absolute traitorous cuckery.

This may be the most un-biased infographic I've seen. It's got some few bullshit here and there but I'd say overall it's pretty solid.

Attached: 1551130609006.png (588x800, 357K)

Fuck those people but you are both pathetic. Varg was laughing and saying how good it was Notre Dame burned down. So take that for pure retardation.

Attached: 1559150040989.gif (264x240, 2.64M)

>Then you're wrong
What the fuck did I just say about free speech and did this stupid imbred just talked about?

This. Prioritizing infights over outfights is the most stupid thing imaginable. That goes for everybody within the j-woke, race-woke milieu.

>It's biased
Good argument. 100/100 A+
It's also true. Are you going to play mental gymnastics like juden peterstein and tell me "the meek will inherit the earth" really means "those who have swords but keep them sheathed shall inherit the earth"
Please.

Attached: ba05f9e61bf5ab84bbd79d4db07b6b8daf6c4a0c684d676aebabbe89906c4091.png (409x513, 157K)

Are you mentally retarded?
I said it's UNbiased, it's a compliment, and I wasn't sarcastic, it's a good summary even though, as I said, it's got some bullshit here and there

murdochmurdoch.net/video/?play=Skydaddies, Being and Time

I think i dosnt matter which religion you have when its make you stronger and want to fight for the 14 words. Christianity an Pagans have there examples of cucks and chads. So why you arguing?

Attached: 1559765154474.jpg (750x564, 30K)

Just where the fuck do you think we're at?

Attached: 1559325487579.jpg (808x1153, 145K)

Reminder today is the feast of Saint Boniface, the man who cut down Thor's Oak and owned pagans for eternity

Attached: image0-10.jpg (900x599, 261K)

wearing a thor hammer isn't gay though, is it?

Attached: odin wtf.png (500x352, 50K)

Woops

Attached: Untitled-2.jpg (960x540, 436K)

>Actually thinking Christians run YouTube

Kek my b. Got a little too ahead of myself with the introverted intuition

Attached: 5b5382fedaef7614b199a19c93862a81a27315c3e20aeee2b89cd2feb89723b3.png (1314x804, 245K)

Attached: cuck.jpg (500x156, 8K)

Have sex

>Greenberg

I gonna b honest with u my nigga I didn't really read that before I shoot dem replies like they shot my nigga Jamal last week.

oy Jesus was a bad goy!
go praise odin instead goyim!

Attached: 1546015373098.jpg (720x628, 55K)

Doesn't take a kikestain to realize who BTFO who here!

Attached: 71.png (1101x464, 899K)

Anyone who thinks (((facts))) posted here about heathenism or paganism are true is a fool. Even what's written down in the Edda books were accounts of conquered Christian priests.
The reality is that we don't know a lot of specifics about paganism, but we do know for sure that nothing posted in this thread so far has any reliable source.

But what the fuck do I know.. It's just my fucking culture.

Yes it showed how barbaric christians were, he was accepted to spread his religion but he went and destroyed a sacred monument because (((God))) said so.

OH NO NO NO NO NO

>It's just my fucking culture
Wrong Asmun, you're just as white as a white american larping as a pagan, it's not your culture it's white culture.
Even though.... nobody even know what the fuck they were doing...

faggot

Attached: 220px-GodfreyKneller-IsaacNewton-1689.jpg (220x302, 27K)

1500 years later and larpers are still butthurt. truly the SJWs of the ancient world

>Italians
>White
:D

>one kike misunderstands a metaphor and prints his misunderstanding
>christians eat it up
For people on the side of the "ultimate creator", you are certainly desperate to grasp anything resembling a counter argument to paganism.
Homosexuality was punished by death and then you were thrown into a bog.

Attached: a7c333282f1d25967d394a7e5c58ab08df02ea8d5d00cc0731348d70e6d8d9a5.jpg (726x817, 108K)

>sacred monument
>A
>FUCKING
>TREE
hahahaha

youtube.com/channel/UCnJ3dbo5ur8gYEo3ImOUOpg

This is Varg's new channel by the way (he posted this himself on the Bitchute comments of his latest video bitchute.com/video/H40fi22j1Pzk/)

They even removed the comments on the comfy family and gardening videos of his wife Marie
Fuck them

What specifically was varg banned for? Dis he criticize Islam on their buffet month holiday?

Thinking that Thor had just one oak, your fucking twit

>and then you were thrown into a bog.

Attached: 1548578444863.jpg (960x740, 136K)

We don't usually want to fuck niggers regardless of sex?

>we had these amazing gay sex BDSM rituals where we'd all fuck a guy and then strangle him and toss him in a bog