Using foreign security, domestically

how feasible would it be, for someone running for election, to have foreign military as protection? i am half polish, and want to do something with my life, but believe the country i am from, will oppose my propositions, and it could be deadly. does anyone know of such thing happening before? I trust my polish blood more than the other half of my blood.

Attached: JWK_oznk_rozp_(2014)_mund-w.gif (200x290, 8K)

stop posting white power sign

answer the question, janusz

Are you asking if polish military would protect you if you were to run for the election somewhere else?

Don't expect Poland to support you abroad and it's RafaƂ

Don't expect Poland to support you unless you know right people

i think they would support the direction my country is going, restoring it to a catholic nation, and holding a close relationship with them, via trade and free movement. of course the military would be paid for their service

I don't see it happenning unless it's a currently hostile country

No way. I dont see it happening.

thanks for the info. its britain

No fucking way then mate

no, polish military work only as mercenaries of USA and Israel. But you can hire a company like Blackwater.

they can not be trusted. needs to be catholic, and aware of jewish tricks

What a fucking JEW you are.

>Trusts other nation because if blood relation
>Disagrees with politics of host nation
>Prefers other nation he has blood ties too
>Instead for leaving he insists on subverting his host nation into changing

You should run for office. Not public office. Office furniture, like become a lampshade.

are you implying my nation that was converted to protestant for the sake of a kings divorce, has rampant corruption, no end of disgusting history post catholicism isnt worthy of being returned to its glory? kys kike. britain is built on a jewish fucking system you absolute cunt

Yea I have a feeling your Polish IQ is showing.
I implied that you're being a subversive faggot JEW attempting to change your host nation instead of just moving the fuck out and into a country you have strongly loyalty and agreement with. Jew.

i understand your nation, and its people are so far gone, you can see no other option other than to accept it. it is fine america is a slave to jews. that is not a problem to me. it only took less than a couple hundred years for you to sell yourselves out. you dont even have a monarchy to concede to, you literally did it to yourselves and only have yourselves to blame. any brit worth his salt is tired of the jewish tricks in our country, and wants change. protestantism was the door to degeneracy. who do you think opened the gates to the shitskins here? just walk away from the computer, you pathetic piece of shit. send israel another aid package, loser

It would only work if you are in Sudan or some other african hellhole without their own functional military and police

>its britain
nigger what? you want Poland to send military to UK?

> i am half polish,
Makes you 3/4 jew, due to maternal parasitic DNA.

KYS or go back faggot

depends on your law,
military personal only mercenaries.
A lot fo those security agencies are run by "former" mossad agents.

>he doesnt know the "british" monarchy, the british legal system, and the conservative party are jewish
wew

yeah this is what i am trying to avoid. i want no israeli/jewish interference upon election. thanks for the info

Obligatory message to trigger the commie bastards that hate my country and my flag on this board.

To everyone else, please ignore.

Says the 88% potato blood.

Well, your flag triggered me and I'm not a commie but please, India sort your shit out. You know what I mean.

kys nigger