Varg is back on the menu boys!

Varg is back on the menu boys!
youtube.com/channel/UCnJ3dbo5ur8gYEo3ImOUOpg

Attached: 2019-06-06-002828_1127x589_scrot.png (1127x589, 441K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/channel/LeOgEMOhozqd/
youtube.com/watch?v=e94iDMyCKrQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder today is the feast of Saint Boniface, the man who cut down Thor's Oak and owned pagans for eternity

Attached: image0-10.jpg (900x599, 261K)

The time is coming.

You either go cattle to the Jew or you move.

bitchute.com/channel/LeOgEMOhozqd/

YT is shooting themselves in the foot

Attached: 1559768275919.jpg (750x1024, 133K)

Then all the trees are cut down and you can't breath I will personally fart in your face motherfucking nigger

his new channel is just going to get banned as well

they will just ban him again

Attached: 1517159820357.png (600x624, 374K)

The jew fears the heathen.

Christfags on suicide watch
SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: F6CEEC57-0B3A-4CB5-8BDE-6B97074388C5.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

Subbed.

Use Vlare.

www.vlare.tv

Attached: 121212.gif (200x200, 404K)

So the kikes had this planned out. Death to abrahamism.

Attached: Bonifag btfo.jpg (960x540, 436K)

Evading a ban eh varg? Reported to google and youtube

the heathen aids them

Report this faggot atheist LARP

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>Cuts down tree
>huhuh fagans owned
>Jew puts crucifix in a jar of urine and gets paid millions for it
>Muslim adds minarets to the Hagia Sophia
>Faggots take over the Vatican
>Russia gets destroyed by atheist ethnic Jews

Why don't you don a yamuka or pray towards Mecca if the ability to trash things matters to you?

We need to report all gun, survival, wood working, camping, hunting etc channels for being white supremacists.

eh? they protect wiccans and heathens. they ban Christians except if they love immigrantts and fags.

they like you guys because you are part of the counterculture attacking the west.

options field, btw

i am not celebrating the act itself retard
but the fact that it happened today; on the holy worship of St. Boniface's name

> Boniface started to chop the oak down, when suddenly a great wind and thunder, as if by miracle, felled Thor's Oak. Boniface then shouted, "Behold the power of Christ!" When the god did not strike him down, the people were amazed and immediately converted to Christianity.
FUCKING BASED

He's just going to get banned again. You think AJ didn't try this? Fuck off, Vikang, the jew has beaten you.

This probably did not happen. Just saying.

reporting him now

yet more proof that the court jews running jewtube are just christcuckerys frontmen.

>bans Varg, a guy who attacks Christians, occasionally has nice things to say about muslims(and is ambivalent to them for the most part as part of the traitor>enemy argument), and only refers to jews in a subtext/indirect way(though the ((())) are pretty damning desu)
>shadow-bans Styx, an lgbt pagan social commentator
>bans a bunch of other right-wing/'offensive' channels that have no take on religion
>Some Christians get caught up in the banning
Waahh!! Muh victim mentality!
good stuff my Satan-sponsored man

Attached: 7002752018217.jpg (3500x3000, 2.29M)

reporting again

:)

>christcuckerys frontmen
who are themselves god's chosen frontmen

good thing kalki is going to kill that god.

nice memeflag varg

reported ;)

>everything i dont like is jewish
Generations of brainwashing your bloodline has made you incapable of producing an original thought. You are the original npc. You will defend your mind virus to death while parroting your desert manual, even throwing away your own blood and soil just to get a taste of (((heaven))) aka promised land for good goys.

Attached: 1559725236803.png (723x575, 380K)

And to think that our ancestors fought wars so maggots like those can exist. Why don't you fucking kill yourselfs already?

They don't care about profits, only about social engineering.

Our ancestors would have hated that pagan vikang faggot as well.

kys jew

Paganism is white! WHITE!

Attached: HAIL THE VOLK.jpg (1748x1597, 885K)

youtube.com/watch?v=e94iDMyCKrQ

GET IN HERE NOW

>just watching this now
holy shit varg btfo actually crying

Thanks, ill let youtube know, who else is going to report his new account to youtube?

I didn't care about this faggot but now I just went out of my way to report him just to piss your faggot off, eat shit nigger.

surely a city bugmen like yourself would appeal to our ancestors. Look at you pathetic little mutt, wasting your time on internet on a board where repetitiveness of topics is beyond control. Look at your pathetic little life in the city and tell me how the hell did you fuck up so badly. Look at the pathetic little civilization you are allowing others to build around you while you sit here and report some rural father of 8 children.

Has anyone ever caused so much butthurt to the christfags?

I will report anti lgbt channels

Can someone just nuke the fucking Canada already. Every canadian poster here is either a faggot or leftist.

>I will report anti lgbt channels
You already do that pagan

Attached: 1549463445224.png (1748x1716, 3.53M)

No, that's the Jews. Romans get a pass because they finally accepted.

Jews never have accepted.

>Reminder today is the feast of Saint Boniface, the man who cut down Thor's Oak and owned pagans for eternity
The eternal Christkike. Can't spread his (((truth))) without censorship and destruction

Attached: 1495139119091.png (350x498, 269K)

Get fucked recycle faggot! haha your little youtube faggot is getting banned hahaha nigger faggot, get SHIT ON!

Just get their channels censored if they want to play stupid games.

>No, that's the Jews. Romans get a pass because they finally accepted.
>Jews never have accepted.
Jews were created by Roman Christcuck. Judaism isn't from Judea, those Jews would stone most of the modern larping Jews.

Jesus group = Essenes
Paul the Pharasie's group = xristians

Attached: 1511055854906.jpg (797x925, 290K)

that is literally varg you are replying to lol

>mfw alex jonestien is always crying about christcucks, jews, and other subhumans being put into fema camps and slaughtered en masse.
>mfw he ends up being right

Attached: uncle josef.jpg (800x1115, 84K)

>Just get their channels censored if they want to play stupid games.
Christkikes are the game. They're the sheep of the NWO. And they'll die fighting Islam and China which will bring in world Communism

Attached: eurasian natbol israel jews russia china.jpg (461x354, 36K)

by the way, no bulli bud. I enjoyed some of your videos, chin up.

...but but but America is capitalist goy just start your own streaming service!! Everyone can afford to lose 70 billion a year!!

He'll just make another account then

I'm sure my ancestors would be much prouder if I were living in the woods like a retarded hermit while collecting state welfare like a nigger, and contributing absolutely NOTHING to society beyond some crappy p&p roleplaying games, but alas, it was not to be. I'm still reporting him, because he's a pagan faggot. Cry moar.

>be larpagan e-grifter
>cry on jewtube about jews
>muh ancestors but lives in jewfrance

the absolute state of the alt e-celeb please ffs youtube ban all of them

Based and redpilled
Pagans eternally BTFO'D

I don't give a fuck if it is or not, he can get FUCKED ahaha newfags and their youtube.

Good stuff my man, because degenerate diety-worshipping manchildren heathens are at all comparable to Varg and his propositions of the worship of tribal/societal continuation through childbirth in folk beliefs, and christians definitely don't have their fair share of degenerate LARPers

Attached: lgbt_christians.jpg (787x1073, 235K)

I think it's time for another JewTube shooting...
SCREEN CAP THIS

and then that will be banned

Just a coincidence goyim

Varg is a government agent same goes for Mark Collett.