Which one of you did this?

cbsnews.com/amp/news/ferguson-protesters-dying-six-men-with-ties-to-michael-brown-protests-have-died-since-2014/

Attached: cbsnews.png (630x848, 482K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jMqxzChoJb8
youtube.com/watch?v=1Z6MJIjCJ20
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What a surprise
>a niggers friends and supporters turn out to be niggers

were they also criminals like michael brown?

gangbangers end up dead
not really news

What exactly do they mean by "ties to the protest".

Does that mean they were organizers?

lol they are trying to pin black on black crime as something "sinister"?

There niggers. What do you think?

Here's the real Russian conspiracy:

They were Russian operatives to rile up the Negro (which always fails; Chinks and Rooskies tried numerous times).

Russians are working on Negroes. Chinks are working on Hispanics today.

Jew Media (cabal) are working against the Euro.

It's a three pronged attack to bring down the US.

Btw, you needn't believe me, but I've go pretty good intel on this.

t.intel contractor

ᵣᵤₙ aₙd ₕᵢdₑ ₗᵢₜₜₗₑ ₗᵢbₛ

youtube.com/watch?v=jMqxzChoJb8

>troublesome blacks live by the sword, die the same way

Rly mks u thnk

SOCOM probably took them out. Californian politicians know about the Chink subversion, but they don't care, because lol votes.

I'm amazed Trump hasn't come out about this, because I can't see the CIA fixing this mess when they've got the "cabal" watching them 24/7.

Attached: MLK incest nigger.jpg (1027x955, 144K)

NO SHIT THEY DIED THEY ARE SOME GHETTO ASS NIGGERS THAT LIVE IN THE GHETTO

Attached: goodfellas.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

youtube.com/watch?v=1Z6MJIjCJ20

He doesn't want to rock the boat and cause a war. America is on edge and the killing is right around the corner if we aren't careful. He destroying the chinks economically and probably wants their total collapse.

This guy's acquaintances died of gang violence? Who woulda fucking thought.

Attached: file.jpg (500x373, 33K)

>He destroying the chinks economically and probably wants their total collapse.

Who's going to make all of our electronics then?

>nigger suicide is somehow suspicious

Are (((they))) insinuating that niggers have no agency of their own lives?

They're* you stupid white nigger.

moonman is real

thank you lord Christ

ourselves, its so stupidly easy to do nowadays anyone could do it, hell you don't even need knowledge of programming to do it since most of the common logical circuit are readily available for access. The costly part was the R&D, which hasn't really pertained to common electronic in a long while since most of the theories behind it are decades old, so there hardly anything new under the sun. If it is, its probably high tech so it isn't really taken into account since we're talking about common type of electronic like dishwasher command board, remote and etc.

>Nigg ers be act in da fool inMissouri
>Grab my Mac 10and head out in a fury
>Capped thefirst two, and now when Icome near
>The rest ofthecoons blow their headsoff in fear

Trying to replicate the cadence of Moonman's text-to-speech voice in text is harder than I anticipated. I probably shouldn't have attempted it.

i appreciate it none-the-less, friend

>BLM only exists under Obama and Holder
>leaders end up dead
Weird how that tends to happen

>"ties"

What a vague meaningless load of shit. "Ties" means nothing. They're not saying they were organizers or major figures or were even IN the fucking protests at all. They just said "TIES" which could mean fuck all. Like 6 niggers in Ferguson died in the last 5 year... so this is somehow a conspiracy.

Attached: fasdlf.jpg (640x625, 40K)

>be michael brown (saint swisher)
>known gangbanger
>hangs out with other gangbangers
>years later all his gangbanger friends are dead
>woke activists think there's a deep state conspiracy at play

Well, one nigger was Michael Brown's friend and accomplice in the robbery, who made the "handz up n surrenderen" claim. Another nigger was the one who threw the tear gas back at the cops in that iconic photo from those riots. So those two had significant involvement.

Nice forest country you got there. Shame it’s getting 3rd world niggered . Just drove back from a Canada trip . Noticed all the brown shit people speaking shit speak owning up business and expanding there families while Stupid white Canadians shuffle about smoking weed