Say goodbye to your cans Jow Forumsomrades

Say goodbye to your cans Jow Forumsomrades.

First they came for bumpstocks, now silencers, later it will be foregrips, flashlights and red dots.

Attached: 62059512_2326901750961990_1886687882257629184_n.jpg (728x869, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-banning-gun-silencers/story?id=63502902
forbes.com/sites/lisettevoytko/2019/06/05/trump-signals-hell-consider-silencer-ban-heres-why-he-probably-wont/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MuH 5d cHeSs

Links, sauce, et cetera.

You don't need to make these threads. We know. No one is going to do anything about it. No one is going to resist. Just like with bumpstocks. Some people will be mad, others will kiss Trump's feet. It doesn't matter because we cant change anything. Please, just stop and leave us alone.

Sneed

abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-banning-gun-silencers/story?id=63502902

Please, all US-fags don't let them take your rights from you, fight back and take no shit.

Sage

Attached: trump-bans-bump-stocks-trump-supporters-tread-harder-daddy-31086228.png (500x399, 77K)

You're 30 years behind on that one, the nfa already exists. That being said it doesn't fucking matter since America is an inherently unpoliceable state. That's why the founding fathers were so freedom bent, they realized life sucks when a bunch of peckerheads who don't live there make the laws, and they realized there was literally no difference between the brits deciding tax rates for Americans and Massachusetts queers deciding the gun laws in Vermont

Fucker doesn't want to get re-elected, he's just fucking around at this point.

What a faggot. Fucking NRA supporting boomers, propping this faggot up.

Sorry man, I know us Americans like to gloat as freedom fighters and liberty upholders, but we really aren't, its just denial to keep ourselves sane. The truth is if America was going to resist it would've been long ago, we had plenty of callings and took none of them. AWB, Bumpstocks, Cali, NY, red flag laws, all of them and Americans sat on their asses complacently and apathetically. There will only be excuses like "its not my state" or "why don't you start first." The 2A has always been doomed, and we've just been lying to ourselves.

He should just kneel over and die already. Rather have cucksevative Pence take over, at least we would have a chance of staying the status quo with regards to the 2A nationally.

*sigh*

Not surprised. He was never /ourguy/ no matter how hard he was shilled. Still better than Hillary. But he was only ever "the enemy of my enemy".

please tell me what republican has a better chance against him, and all the leftist goons in 2020?

Well I'm jumping off the Trump train, on to the impeachment train.

Trump = C U C K

Attached: 1194303_oWvUmpzA.jpg (600x450, 32K)

This thread is about silencers. Shill harder. That bullshit rule is just made by leftists to avoid organization of gun owners, as is Facebooks and Youtubes strategy.

That isn't the fucking point, you moron Trump supporter. The point is that he is a TRAITOR.

Can I still trap solvents daddy trump?

Buy the following before they get banned.
>Solvent trap kits
>Arm braces
>Unfinished receivers
>Auto sears
>M16 parts kits
>M16 style lowers
>Hellfire trigger systems
Am I missing anything?

Traitor is stating it lightly.
The only nation state he has allegiance to is Israel.

>That isn't the fucking point, you moron Trump supporter.
it is, who do you think you are going to vote for next year? Biden?
>The point is that he is a TRAITOR.
okay, so what are you going to do about it? absolutely fucking nothing

Well clearly we are getting gun control either way. At least with the lefties I can have a clean planet and healthcare with my gun ban.

Dunno, if you meant binary trigger under "hellfire trigger system" (isn't this not even manufactured anymore?).

based

>lathe
>mill

Attached: expanding lathe2.png (600x1877, 967K)

wtf is the point in buying arm braces if they are made illegal? you're better off just using a stock at that point anyways

>solvent trap kits
Can't you get party-vanned for buying them online? Or is pic related just Bloomberg trying to discourage?

Attached: Screenshot_20190605-153035_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1080x1074, 303K)

He's doing this now because of the election, and normal people are sick of all the gun stuff because of the constant incel mass shootings

You only have yourselves to blame for turning society against you with your constant chimpouts

What do you expect from a boomer draft dodging piece of shit that sucks off Israel at every opportunity? First bumpstocks, now suppressors. Trump has done more damage to gun rights than obama ever did, at least Obama was an open democrat. Trump pretends to be on our side but he really just does whatever he can to further himself, he does not care about 2a.

>incel

gr8 b8 m8

You don't need em, it's freeze plugs and literally harbor freight tools and a commercially available die.

Also

Nylon 910 3d printed for 22

Somewhat true. Whitoid incel chimpouts are the main narrative used by the opposition. Maybe if some of you losers played sports and weren't ugly you would've had a gf and a life, but instead your entire childhood consisted of subpar performance in school, weak fitness, computer games, and never seeing a vagina irl. I mean honestly if people haven't gotten laid by age 21 they should just be barred from gun ownership, they are a high risk group

One fucking nigger happened to have a suppressor that likely had no impact on any "advantage" in a shooting aside from the obvious of firing on soft unarmed targets.
HURRR BETTER BAN IT

>trump says something
>no guys he didn't actually say that
>he did this with bumpstocks
>yea but its different this time.

So who are we voting for come 2020?

How are you going to thread a barrel to accept a suppressor? Please do not use a threading die, the threads need to be concentric with the bore so you don't accidentally damage the can, the gun, or yourself

Libertarian. If you vote anything else you're a brainlet.

The filters are pre-threaded, you just leave it be.

Both sides would be threaded but it works.

He's not wrong

Sandy Hook
Elliot Rodgers
Aurora
Dylan Roof
Portland Train Attack
Charlottesville car attack
Mercy Hospital shooting
Thousand Oaks Shooting
Santa Fe School Shooting
Parkland School Shooting
Sutherland Springs Church Shooting
Pittsburgh & California Synagogue shootings
2018 Mail bomber
Toronto Mail Attack
New Zealand Mosque attacks

It's becoming too much for normal people

I've bought before, never had any issues. I use prepaid cards paid with cash and fake accounts I make on location at a library, not using my devices and have it shipped to my work location.

I'm voting not Trump in the primary if possible and then not Dems after that. But it's not like it will make a difference. This election will be filled with ballet box stuffing.

The last libertarian candidate was way more anti-gun than Trump. If that party can actually get another Ron Paul, I would fully support them again.

>Includes non gun attacks
Solid bait gain

no one ever does anything, all we do is blow hot air, take note of the dates in this image and cross reference it with reality

Attached: le larp.jpg (1072x1340, 1.21M)

Meme Stocks and suppressors are not weapons or small arms, thus, not part of the second amendment. They are gun accessories. Period.

>voting

So much bait in this thread.
Why do summerfags do this?

kys MIGApede

I know democrats will never let her make it past the primary's, but I'm rooting for Tulsi Gabbard in the unlikely event she makes it. Otherwise and unfortunately I'll be voting for Trump again because I highly doubt the we'll get anyone better other than more establishment goons.

Attached: 1200px-Tulsi_Gabbard,_official_portrait,_113th_Congress.jpg (1200x1803, 447K)

Literally only one of those was a robot, kindly kill yourself with something that is not a firearm

Except it was a bigger in the most recent shooting with a suppressor. Kys discord tranny

now that's a quality demotivating post. I hope shareblue gives you a raise.

Faggot.

didn't the bump stock ban end up halted for being so poorly written?

arms
/ärmz/
Learn to pronounce
noun
weapons and ammunition; armaments.

ar·ma·ment
/ˈärməmənt/
Learn to pronounce
noun
plural noun: armaments
military weapons and EQUIPMENT.

Not even a stupid miga fag, suppressors and bumpstocks are not guns. they are accessories, you can argue the same thing for any sort of scope or reddot, even magazines. Just wait for it, you guys will end up like canada in another 25 years.

Yang.
Kikes control both parties, so people who only vote R or D are both useful idiots.
At least get that bag, stock up on weapons and ammo, and sit back and wait for civilization to crumble from inflation.

Attached: 1542565205707.jpg (477x724, 117K)

25 years? Try 2.5 years.

Trump is pro-gun. This is just fluff for liberals.

>imagine actually believing in man made climate change

8D chess

Attached: 1558438202960.jpg (720x909, 37K)

shut the fuck up boomer

>that chart

Attached: 1512658330475.png (428x510, 181K)

This. At least Yang wants to fix healthcare, big tech, and support green energy. The left and right are going to ban guns. I may as well support the side that wants to improve my quality of life, rather than the side that wants to still use coal, oil and abandon healthcare all while still banning my guns after I vote for them strictly so they dont do so.

The only man free enough to save our Republic.

Attached: McAfee.jpg (760x392, 38K)

Imagine believing that climate change is the only issue relating to a clean planet. Pollution is still a thing regardless if it changes the climate. I don't want to be breathing in toxins because republicans deregulate big checmical companies and defund the EPA. I don't want animals dying from plastic waste (even though the US isn't the major problem here).

Canada can actually get interesting imports and short barrels.

Keyboards, and ink are accessories to free speech and nor part of the first amendment.

I also don't want my beautiful wilderness areas meant to be preserved being turned into oil fields to line CEO and senators pockets.

>Why are you eating shit?
>LOOK AT THAT OTHER GUY OVER THERE, HE'S EATING DIARRHEA

Attached: 1496506079554.png (846x592, 42K)

>I don't want to be breathing in toxins because republicans deregulate big checmical companies and defund the EPA.

Even if coal energy went into overdrive the tech to do it more or less cleanly is already there. Everything pollution related is very much a non-issue nowadays. The only country that just does whatever the fuck it wants is China and they're the ones pushing to make others regulate to cripple their economies.

>I don't want animals dying from plastic waste (even though the US isn't the major problem here).

Gotta nuke that big patch in the ocean.

>but muh epa will protect muh environment
>they good people cause they said so
>theyre also democrats like me

Attached: 150807111320-orange-river-durango-colorado-epa-mine-leak-waste-dnt-00004222-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 70K)

>no full auto
>no self defense without up the ass lawyer costs and losing your guns while at court and go bankrupt fighting the government
>5 round mags rifle
>10 round mags pistol
>your federal police force decides what is banned and not banned
>ARs and scary guns are registered
>handguns are registered
>oh, and its not a right, its a privalage the government grants
>did we mention the police are incharge of gun laws and making them and enforcing them

sounds great

>constant black gang fights
FTFY

>do it more or less cleanly
Nuclear is cleaner, but the Democrats are ignorant and fearful. Republicans are crooked and greedy. One side doesnt want it because they are idiots, the other doesn't want it because it will cost them oil money.

Don't forget India and soon all the emerging market of Southeast Asia, and then we can't forget about the entire African continent they will pollute just to get on par.

FUCK THIS FUCKING NIGGER PRESIDENT
IM DONE

IM NOT OBEYING FEDERAL LAW MANYMORE

FUCK THIS NIGGER

“Trump considers” “Trump looks at” “Trump thinks about”

Listen guys. I don’t like the guy, he’s been a massive disappointment. But if you see a headline like the above, it’s mostly just bullshit. Think about all the times you’ve seen “Trump considers [something tangible on immigration] but he never actually DOES anything, he just talks a bunch of shit. He’s too busy sucking off Israel and promoting man-on-man anal sex in Africa.

That being said, pay attention. If it moves past “Trump considers”, then you should worry.

i will obey a nigger, so long as he's saying "fuck my ass wh*teboi"

He thought long and hard about that bump stock ban, and look what he did.

>no one needs bumpstocks

Attached: 1556294387227.png (326x643, 161K)

>"I'd like to think about it. I mean nobody's talking about silencers very much. I did talk about the bump stock and we had it banned and we're looking at that. I'm going to seriously look at it. I don't love the idea of it," the president told Piers Morgan on Good Morning Britain.

He said he'd look at it, but the didn't love the idea of banning them, I'd say we're safe. Isn't Trump Jr. literally on the marketing brochure for SilencerCo?

>Just wait for it, you guys will end up like canada in another 25 years.
great job on having no reading comprehension
If it ends up like Canada, it will be even worse because of already existing restrictions that will never be removed.

That’s what I’m saying, wait until you see actual action being taken. Otherwise just getting pissed off on Jow Forums at some random piss in a sea of piss article is a pointless use of your energy.

I’m not saying he’s secretly for your rights. I’m saying that getting mad about something that might not even happen is pointless.

Basically Jr is, even this leftist rag things Trump won't do it and people are misunderstand what he is saying (why can't faggot as Trump speak coherently, so God damn hard to follow his train of thought if he actually has any) forbes.com/sites/lisettevoytko/2019/06/05/trump-signals-hell-consider-silencer-ban-heres-why-he-probably-wont/amp/

>tfw been buying that shit for 15 years

Started buying AK parts kits in high school back when you could get kits that didn't have neutered barrels. Shoveling chicken shit and doing other odd jobs, plus doing PHP coding in the middle of the night and on weekends. Had no social life but got plastic container after container of pristine gun parts kits and accessories to show for it.

I probably have enough parts in storage to make 75-100 commercial-grade guns, and enough oddball parts to make several hundred zip guns. I've been preparing since AWB expired.

No. Because do something or eat a bullet.

On a board about guns you're going to try to claim threads about gun control don't belong here? Go suck start a shock wave.

He's a businessman, you don't lose that skill after a lifetime. Trump's primary strength is that no one actually knows what the fuck is going on every time he opens his mouth, half the time he's just memeing so something gets done while everyone is pissed about something else

You're going to get raped to death by a pack of spics is what you're going to get

Until you drill holes in shit they're perfectly legal and many are used to make cheap and LEGAL form 1 cans. It helps that efile with form 1 is a waaaaay shorter wait than buying a form 4 can.

We said the exact same thing in November 2017.

Made me chuckle

I don't give two shits about your hippy dippy ideas, faggot. We know Dems ultimately don't give a shit, they only use those as talking points.
Buy guns and ammo and A C C E L E R A T E

Attached: 1357206655723.gif (278x200, 333K)

we aren't

right, because it was HER turn to tread on me

So whats the plan, big guy?

This isn't an excuse. you fucks are getting the dick by someone who was supposed to be on your side. What's worse is that you are gladly taking it.