Deputy Chief Steven Silks has been pronounced dead

SHOCK IN THE #NYPD: Deputy Chief Steven Silks has been pronounced dead from a self inflicted gun shot wound.

He was on the force for 38 years and was literally just a few days away from his retirement. #RIP #NYPD

twitter.com/NYScanner/status/1136416922193539075

Attached: 38c871f7288dceb517b7c7b15ee43e2e77178a12ac25a1253bc35ac636e3cc77.png (667x552, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

katv.com/news/local/arkansas-judge-seals-police-records-in-killing-of-former-senator-linda-collins-smith
arkansasonline.com/news/2019/jun/05/former-arkansas-senator-collins-smith-dies-57-gop-/
linkedin.com/in/steven-silks-1a2a468/
theyeshivaworld.com/news/general/1739176/jewish-nypd-chief-dies-from-self-inflicted-gunshot-wound-days-before-retirement.html
mobile.twitter.com/IRLILaw/status/1132723073302638597
mobile.twitter.com/Linda4Senate
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>NYPD
And nothing of value was lost

Guarantee you his wife was about to file for divorce.
That's what cunts do; wait until he retires and divorce rape him.

That being said

One less zogbot in the world.

Haha!

but it makes me wonder, why a few days before retirement?

And that chick that was investigating Hillary found dead..

What did he know about weiners laptop?

She'll still get his pension, which is hilarious.

nigga had the weiner laptop email files and got suicided just before he could lock in his pension and not fear losing his job

sad... cops kill themselves alot. stressfull job.

Adam Schiff will convince you that the videos you see there are fake!

>work for 40 years
>immediately kill yourself when you retire
What a good wage slave.

Rest in piss, dirty cop.

>TFW you can't legally shoot niggers anymore

Attached: 5845cd230b2a3b54fdbaecf7.png (1092x1037, 27K)

Nah, he was probably taken out.

NYPD have the whole Weiner-Clinton shit, and it sickened them.

>And that chick that was investigating Hillary found dead..
Was she?!

>Confiscate evidence from lobbyist-buddied politician
>Evidence is thoroughly analyzed for almost two fucking years
>Service is about to pay you out a fat fucking pension, and you're about to live a cozy retirement on their dime
>just a few days before retirement shoot yourself
Oh wow I hate when (((accidents))) like this happen! Damn! Sure is getting sleepy up in this thread. I hope you good boys are all caught up on your 8 hours!

wtf man why would you do that

Everyone that saw the laptop's contents will either be paid off, threatened or suicided. 100 percent chance.

He no doubt saw it; they either forced him to kill himself (or they kill his family), or he wasn't playing ball.

He probably killed himself because as a cop serving in the force for almost 40 years, he got to see first hand his own society degenerating into hell. Probably thought he would rather end himself them live on and watch it get worse. RIP.

yeah there was a chick who was bottom barrel in the field;got a lot of attention with shit she dug up, and then died of (((mysterious))) circumstances. unheard name to boot. only gained relevance in death.

katv.com/news/local/arkansas-judge-seals-police-records-in-killing-of-former-senator-linda-collins-smith

really weird shit going on

That's what we all first thought if you're not a shill or a glownigger, but do we know this guy was part of the Weiner investigation?

Obligatory message to trigger the commie bastards that hate my country and my flag on this board.

To everyone else, please ignore.

not at all m8. cops go for the pension, and then everyday is like Jow Forums, but with beer, and your wife is making you, and your cop buddies who now lounge in your man cave food, while you admire your white community, and golden retriever.
>source
my ex's entire family were cops, and it was literally Jow Forums before I came to Jow Forums. not upset about losing the relationship since my ex was an uber liberal.

Doesn’t play. He was strong enough to show up for 40 years.

Wtf.

I think that's part of it, but I also think that this guy just had a pension they didn't want to pay out;on top of being a guy who knew too much.

maybe he shouldn't have been a cop then and enforcing those laws...

>lawman gets raped by the law he upholds

ho just another (((self inflicted))) gunshot to the back of the head
nothing to see

>(((self inflicted)))

Attached: 1541502045840.jpg (331x271, 43K)

Cops are the problem in society dumbass.

Attached: 01.jpg (1024x768, 150K)

Pretty sure she was working for a company that is involved in the illegal uranium and gas running between various countries to circumvent the proliferation of nuclear material.

Bigwigs make fortunes on selling Uranium gas to NK, Iran, Russia, and so on.

arkansasonline.com/news/2019/jun/05/former-arkansas-senator-collins-smith-dies-57-gop-/

". A gag order issued hours later confirmed that the former lawmaker died but didn't indicate the cause of death"

Israel too, of course.

Clinton Foundation is involved, naturally, but so are the Mueller family and various bankers.

I don't think they would suicide a guy because of a pension though, then again I live in fly over land, I don't know how brutal the northeast really is except for what I've read.

Attached: wtf.png (780x859, 59K)

the job was over. done. lmao

Oh fugg

That's weird

Hmmm interesting. Anyone got any theories?

maybe we should save this

linkedin.com/in/steven-silks-1a2a468/

This. It might actually be happening. There's been a fucking lot of "random" suicides, tragedies and whatnot of people in power. Something might actually be happening. This might actually be the war in the shadows.

Attached: 1559744519850.jpg (599x405, 87K)

I wonder what his pension looked like,

As in how it was structured if he was about to be free from ((( their ))) control and might feel free to talk about things he might know.

Like information that could lead to the arrest of Hilary Clinton or a video of Obama.

Attached: Wrench_WD2_Render.png.png (300x371, 146K)

one of her last retweets
sorry for phoneposting

Attached: IMG_6511.png (750x1334, 568K)

oh no. guess all cops are gonna have to turn in their guns to the citizens. shucks. see you niggers at the local citizen stab back buy back program. come get shanked give up your gatz.

>linkedin.com/in/steven-silks-1a2a468/

Can you show more from it? I don't have an account and don't want to.

remember the rumors of weiner's laptop and how some NYPD wanted to releaae info? erik prince i think pu that out there

What in the literal fuck...

hmmmm

Wow maybe framing Weinstein for rape with hookers finally got to him.

NXIVM has ties to the Clintons, so that's another angle.

Forced into retirement, no more power over anyone, all the secrets he likely had....

It's that once he gets his pension they lose leverage over him.

I told you faggots it's the kikes.
But you call me crazy and laugh.

You can tell by how many shills and weird threads going on right now that something is happening

What's the Dot doing?

Or he touched a kid.
Or a transvestite hooker who sold him meth was blackmailing him.
Or his gay loved contracted AIDS.
Try to have some imagination. Plenty of people survive divorce.

Ah, didn't consider that.

Not anymore. Pensions can now be revoked after retirement if you say "nigger," even in private. The person who reports you receives half your pension as reward.

When the fuck will the clintons get what they deserve? It’s insanity at this point. The kill count is nuts. The amount of the SS guys killed that worked with them is enough for an investigation.

theyeshivaworld.com/news/general/1739176/jewish-nypd-chief-dies-from-self-inflicted-gunshot-wound-days-before-retirement.html
Even if he did call out another yid.

He was single and unmarried.

Cops kill themselves all the time. The father of a girl I knew in college was a homicide detective. Lost his marbles one day and barricaded himself in their home before blowing his brains out. Nothing conspiratorial about it. Sometimes cops just crack after decades of seeing and hearing fucked up shit all the time.

Forgot the link faggot but its ok I gotufam
mobile.twitter.com/IRLILaw/status/1132723073302638597

>northeast
Its fucked, bud.

holy shit. it really was an assassination.

her name must be added to the hillary body count. that is fucking huge news

Would you go after a network with that many pretty much confirmed kills? If I had the appropriate amount of power, like president I would, any one else is pretty much fucked

Attached: E01D6697-1838-44E4-AEC9-D48F3898E5A4.jpg (300x245, 25K)

He might not of had his brains blown out by Clinton's mobsters if he had just dropped Weiner's laptop and bust open the depth of betrayal and evil those mobsters are up to.
Then again the NYPD were scared shitless by what they saw on that laptop.

anthony weiners hard drive

mobile.twitter.com/Linda4Senate

Absolutely this

nice fanfiction incel

>NYPD
They've stolen more money from me than I care to admit. This city's police and government is sick.

you dont understand stress

Attached: COLD OUTSIDE.jpg (576x1024, 137K)

>living in NYC.
You deserve it and much worse is coming city slicker

This

Attached: sexy couple.jpg (900x1200, 151K)

>German cuck pro-immigrant politician
>Arkansas state senator
>This NYPD deputy chief
>Others retiring and stepping down
WHAT IS GOING ON? IS IT FINALLY HAPPENING?

Gonna need about 20 hours rest to reset the news cycle

Who's this?

You tell us proxy nigger

>not releasing it regardless
Why are the older generations SUCH KEKS

Couldn't live without his job anymore. He obviously dedicated everything he had to his career and it was about to end along with the rest of the life he'd built for himself.

Anybody knows if he was going to write a book?

Thank you noticing Da~~ uh I mean JapaNon

found the nigger

And dammit why do I have to be a HO?
Fuck jannies

its happening

Attached: doit.png (500x367, 546K)

Monica Petersen

Bongfag, he could get his NYPD pension after 20 years.

who cares? its a random person killing themself

They have trillions to throw at not even citizens.
Your theory is dog shit

Hey you glow fucks are really obvious, quit throttling my internet you niggers.

Attached: 1555946737156.jpg (970x545, 771K)

I've never heard of anything like this being literally gagged by a judge.
Really Phillies my Cheesesteak

Yeah it’s fucking happening lmao
They once sent two mossad glowniggers after me, but their moms got greed and they went to live with their auntie and other heebs in a town called Tel Aviv

fbi national academy is only a few months for high up leos. basically admin training.

Really filets my fish

I also have this

So he had two choices: 1) get divorced and lose half his stuff or 2) kill himself so she gets everything.