White women are degenerates

Ever hear of the dogpill, Jow Forums? That's right, women are fucking their dogs, and it's mostly white women.

For years, I've been hearing anecdotal stories of white women fucking dogs, and even a few girls I know IRL I suspect of fucking their dogs. Now, more and more people are noticing this trend, hence the phrase "dogpill". Have you taken the dogpill yet, Jow Forums? It's mostly white women rn, but soon there will be more women of other races partaking in this degeneracy.

Attached: dog puking.jpg (720x960, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zoosexfarm.com/31455184-Shephard-fucked-lying-teen.html
defconnews.com/2019/03/20/illegal-alien-busted-for-raping-a-cow/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoophilia
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6556363/Man-accused-raping-goat-Malawi-claims-asked-animals-permission-first.html
citizen.co.za/news/south-africa/1996392/pretoria-north-man-in-court-after-raping-pregnant-goat/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You incels have come up with so much cope to excuse not being able to get a gf it's pretty much turned this board into Jow Forums.

Don't know if gullibility comes with genes. If it does, we don't want it.

I've accepted that most women would rather fuck a dog than me

I'm a MGTOW or a volcel, not an incel. I remember years ago hearing about how a bunch of women are fucking their dog on bb.com years ago. The recent trends of this becoming a discussed trend only confirm my former suspicions.

That's just women's nature, user.

I dont see how calling him names changes anything about what he posted. You're kind of a low quality poster desu.

most women buy small dogs to dispense with their maternal instincts
they get the dog to lick them though

after purging nigger and sandniggers, we have to purge the white race

That's right, white owmen are fucking their dogs. Sources? I don't need to post sources, you can just tell when you look at them. Trust me and my meme flag. It's not that I can't get a white gf,it's that I don't talk to them because I heard from the 4chanz that they fuck their own dogs

Oh fuck no the true red pill is that if anything, this is a blessing to the white man and traditional gender roles

You know the only thing that keeps a women in line of course, is sexual satisfaction. You need something to distract your wife from all those other guys out there in the public, at work, etc. so what you do is have dog orgies

The true red pill that keeps your wife obedient and loyal is dog orgies. Women enjoy the attention of several male creatures in a sexual gratifying manner, and this is how you subconsciously achieve it for your wife so she wont go out in public looking for other men to fuck. You just keep it private that your wife fucks dogs is all.

in conclusion, one of the more valuable, but less discussed red pills, is Dog orgies for your white wife.

Attached: 1510053265433.jpg (1042x1462, 1.38M)

Yup, I've known this for a while. Remember that next time you want to stick your dick in one of these potential doggo fuckers.

Attached: 1559671271528.jpg (600x676, 154K)

I'd rather my sister/daughter/female acquaintance fuck a dog than a nigger

No they're fucking their friend's boyfriends because 80/20

They arent fucking a dog because theres plenty of Chad to go around.

Yup. Just one of many reasons that I'm a MGTOW.

Attached: mgtow rings.png (600x924, 207K)

I love how you losers do that, "I totally choose to live this way." Everyone laughs inside when you say that.

better a dog than a nigger desu senpai

I could still go for an non-corrupted Asian woman though. Not sure, but chances are that I'll probably stay MGTOW.

cute, if you didnt know that she is getting her jollies on the dogs breathing

You idiots are pushing your fetish on others.
Stop being fucking creepy just because you want to see weird shit.

Attached: 1558868890084.jpg (512x600, 73K)

Nope. Just telling it how it is.

Attached: 1557527884544.jpg (125x83, 2K)

At least it's not niggers honestly.

"Asian"

its actually shoking how many women kiss their dogs on their mouths
and they actually do this only with the bigger dogs too, so there is 100 some sort of component to this
elderly ladies with their mini chiwawas (or whatever you call that) have a completely different relationship to their dogs than these weird dog-women (30-50)
so weird

The planet needs to be cleansed

G-d is angry

Found the retard that'll get divorced.

Attached: 1543931512105.jpg (540x823, 234K)

pretty easy to spot a dog fucker
>be female
>large male dog
>hasn't be spayed

It hit home, didn't it, Sparky? You're so goddamned lonely it hurts.

This is a meme but it's astonishing how many young women have admitted to me that they let their dog eat them out a few times and felt utter shame for it. I got one girl to admit to me that she was 15 and did this on cam for some perv, totally groomed and everything. When I saw her with her dog and how neurotic the dog is, I knew that it was an ongoing thing for her and she was admitting a partial truth. The dog just loved putting its face in her crotch. Felt bad for the dog since it was conditioned to eat her out for years.

>cuck larpers get tired of their shit
>start dog larping
>people are unironically more likely to believe it
lmaoing my ass off

> I'm a MGTOW or a volcel

COPE. You can't get laid because you're fat and or/autistic. Its not very hard for socially functional people.

Attached: 1559643884189.jpg (640x853, 78K)

I'm actually decently attractive. I've had multiple women tell me that I look like a young Leonardo DiCaprio.

i thought her tits were pressed against the glass because of how flat they are but realized thats impossible from the photo. Fucking hideous varicose udders.

Great tits

Attached: 1546725180695.gif (255x192, 460K)

Attached: 1557694213418.jpg (960x801, 64K)

It’s funny, was sitting in the car outside of a 7/11 and I see some whore with these really tight joggers showing a fat ass walk in. Showing belly button and everything, also looks miserable like some whores do. As I’m leaving I see her car and a sticker on the back.

>[I

Ben Shapiro, come get your sister.

It's not voluntary if you don't get laid. If you've been with a decent number of women and have proven, factually, that you can do it, you can say it's voluntary, but you haven't I'm sure.

Forced

the BDC is gonna cuck us all

Suure buddy keep telling yourself that

Pre-flood times were filled with beastiality.. doesn’t surprise me if true. It’s not the majority right now doing it but soon it will be.. “But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.” Things are going to get worse.

What happened to women? Can it even get any worse?

Attached: 1559011589274.png (720x780, 443K)

>WHITE WOMEN
NIGGER, replace the WHITE part and you have something.

Women are doomed, user. Only men can handle the red pill. Women just drift aimlessly in our society grasping onto whatever is mainstream.

zoosexfarm.com/31455184-Shephard-fucked-lying-teen.html

God damn, white women are disgusting.

>For years, I've been hearing anecdotal stories of white women fucking dog
Sure (((you))) have. Have you learned how to be a Mexican cowboy?
defconnews.com/2019/03/20/illegal-alien-busted-for-raping-a-cow/

(((Wikipedia))) has a whole page on bestiality and appears rather sympathetic. There is even a part entitled "Arguments for Beastiality." There's a shock. Now that they've done everything with homosexuality and beastiality with niggers this is the next filth they want to promote.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoophilia

Hopefully one day my trap waifu will get dicked down by my dog named Jesus. The future is bright, user.

Guys, if a nigger rapes a goat is it bestiality for the nigger or the goat?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6556363/Man-accused-raping-goat-Malawi-claims-asked-animals-permission-first.html

>rapes pregnant goat
citizen.co.za/news/south-africa/1996392/pretoria-north-man-in-court-after-raping-pregnant-goat/

They'll never stop.
First gays just wanted to come out and be accepted.
Now look. LGBT community whatever unisex bathrooms, drag queens reading books to children at the library.
Pedophilia is next.

>Pedophilia is next.
Yup. I suspect the reason they are pushing this trans garbage onto kids is so they can then say - "well, if your five year old can choose his gender he can certainly consent to sex!"

Also, notice how these jews promote this garbage but will then try to come on here and say -"look, White woman are engaging in bestiality!" That's how evil works, it will promote a certain degeneracy and when it's convenient will also try to denigrate those who partake in it.

I had a fem friend watch my lab while out of town. She was suppost to just drop by and feed/leave huge bowl of food twice a day for two days. I got home early at like ten pm. Lights were on in my house. I figured she just left them on. I came in and heard noise from the back room. When i opened the door my dog gus was full on erect dick out of sheath. She was red face sweaty. I said were you fucking my dog? Angerly. She said no they were play fighting. She hurrily left as i wss asking other questions.
Amanda voss, well married now so Amanda Whitman/Whiteman from wenatchee wa.

My theory is she was so insistant in watching my dog because shes a freak. Fucked him. And when i showed up early was probably knotted and forced him out of her. There was a little blood on the floor near my dog i found and ge wasnt bleeding. So i assume his hufe knot ripped her or hurt her when she pulled out? I dunno just a theory.

Lmao

Attached: Wien_Mandragora.jpg (500x599, 110K)

kek

All women fuck their dogs.

It is not a myth.

It's reality.

This board is Jow Forums lite now

>being the 30th person to put their dick in a smelly gash after cucking to its liberal ideologies and giving it your money then cumming your life-creating seed into a plastic baggy and throwing it into a trash bin is an achievement

Attached: 1559372817222 (1).jpg (399x400, 13K)

flag checks out
gas yourself, by the way

MGTOW is the nuclear cope

MGTOW is slave morality. The odds of your failure are affected by your outlook, but you ignore this and live in constant fear of negative consequences that might not even happen to you. Beat the odds and live a good life anyway. Otherwise, keep on the trains and have enjoy dying in hospice with no family around you, having failed to leave any meaningful legacy.

you mean neutered?

Well at least they were ashamed of it.
I still doubt this is actually that common. Wait, how many young women have admitted that to you?

So we need to get our views to become mainstream.

yeah those are all the same

not clicking on that

This. A lot of degeneracy and crime are attributed to whites because the media can get away with it, but often other races are even worse. See: mass shootings, faggotry

I'm an atheist ex-catholic who was never intensely religious and I just got the urge to make the sign of the cross on my chest. Please let that story be fiction.

I kind of doubt that. It's probably rare. I have my doubts about horse girls, though.

>cucking to her liberal ideologies
>cumming into a condom
You know you don't have to do either of these, right? Sure, some women will require that, but you can just reject them and find better ones. Lots of women don't care about politics much, and most will follow their man's lead. Don't just give up like a faggot.

Better the dog than the nigger desu.

Attached: black-man-vs-spoon.jpg (735x792, 62K)

Niggan I clicked on it thanks for the prison time.

What the ABSOLUTE FUCK!? TELL ME YOURE LYING!

Attached: 1559280041662.png (320x320, 90K)

>Not getting your own dogs and making sweet love to them
I've screwed at least a dozen dogs and have had sex with them at least 500 times. I've had more sex in the last 10 years than many people do their whole lives. We should embrace the dogpill ourselves, not reject it.

just cause that one degenerate made that video about sucking dog dicks, I think her name is britney or something doesnt mean all women fuck dogs or that its on the rise lmao