The Untouchables

>Unite the right 3
>everyone show up carrying Israeli flags
>stomp on Americans flags and call Americans a bunch of nigger lovers and goyim
>tell everyone Europeans are the true Israel
>if anyone attacks you get them charged for anti-Semitic hate crimes because Zionism is protected

Attached: image.png (1600x1600, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/statedept/status/1110301171866992640
youtube.com/watch?v=Hc9c3kqQ034
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>be boomer
>attempt to condemn zionists for racism and segregation
>go to jail for anti-Semitism

>be antifa
>attempt to attack unite the right 3 for being racist and pro segregation
>get arrested for anti-Semitism

>be US politician
>attempt to condemn Unite the Right
>can't because anti-Zionism is anti-Semitism

Attached: image.jpg (1462x976, 320K)

kek. the honkening harkens.

>An 1890 book advocating British Israelism. According to the doctrine, the Lost Ten tribes of Israel found their way to Western Europe and Britain, becoming the ancestors of the British and related peoples

>British Israelism (also called Anglo-Israelism) is a pseudoarchaeological movement which holds the view that the people of the British Isles are "genetically, racially, and linguistically the direct descendants" of the Ten Lost Tribes of ancient Israel.

>Adherents believe the Twelve Tribes of Israel are the twelve sons of the patriarch Jacob (who was later named Israel). Jacob elevated the descendants of Ephraim and Manasseh (the two sons of Joseph) to the status of full tribes in their own right, replacing the tribe of Joseph. A division occurred among the twelve tribes in the days of Jeroboam and Rehoboam, with the three tribes of Judah, Benjamin and partially Levi, forming the Kingdom of Judah, and the remaining ten tribes forming the Kingdom of Israel (Samaria).[23] Thus, they argue, "the great bulk of Israelites are not the Jews".

Attached: image.jpg (220x348, 13K)

Its afraid!

Is Ireland the tribe of Dan?

>Some maintain that the tribe of Dan, known for its seafaring, conducted sea voyages to Ireland and colonized it as early as the period of the Judges in the 7th century BC under the name Tuatha Dé Danann.

>"There are certain facts that suggest that the Celts might have derived from a Jewish tradition from the East. The Celtic body of ecclesiastical and civil knowledge was Druidism. Their system can be traced to about 1800 B.C...”

>The Tuatha de Danaan were the descendants of Danaus, the son of Belus, who went with his fifty daughters to Argos, the home of his ancestor Io. In Irish legends the Tuatha de Danaan, who were considered to "be demi-gods, ... were said to have possessed a ... Grail-like vessel ... These teachers of wisdom ... were the founders of the Druidic priesthood."

>The Tuatha de Danaan were the descendants of Danaus, the son of Belus, who went with his fifty daughters to Argos, the home of his ancestor Io. In Irish legends the Tuatha de Danaan, who were considered to "be demi-gods, ... were said to have possessed a ... Grail-like vessel ... These teachers of wisdom ... were the founders of the Druidic priesthood."

Attached: image.jpg (600x826, 129K)

Attached: flag.png (1800x1080, 99K)

Jews bombed WTC on 9/11

Attached: 1550040842081.jpg (1024x1021, 251K)

>The ten lost tribes were the ten of the Twelve Tribes of Israel that were said to have been deported from the Kingdom of Israel after its conquest by the Neo-Assyrian Empire circa 722 BCE.[1] These are the tribes of Reuben, Simeon, Dan, Naphtali, Gad, Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Manasseh, and Ephraim. Claims of descent from the "lost" tribes have been proposed in relation to many groups,[2] and some religions espouse a messianic view that the tribes will return.

In the 7th and 8th centuries CE, the return of the lost tribes was associated with the concept of the coming of the messiah.[3]:58–62

The Jewish historian Josephus (37–100 CE) wrote that "the ten tribes are beyond the Euphrates till now, and are an immense multitude and not to be estimated in numbers".[4]

Attached: image.jpg (720x415, 236K)

Unite the Right 3: Florida University Edition

>Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis officially signed into law on Friday legislation prohibiting anti-Semitism in public schools and universities, two days after a ceremonial signing in Israel

>“I’m proud to sign this bill to make clear through a bipartisan effort that antisemitism has no place in our state and our educational institutions will not tolerate discrimination against the Jewish people,” DeSantis said at Friday’s ceremony

>The definition has been adopted by the 31 states of the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance (IHRA), of which the United States is a member. The definition notes that accusations of dual loyalty and the use of double standards against Israel, as well as anti-Zionism like the denial of Jewish rights to self-determination, are also considered manifestations of anti-Semitism

>Israelis right to self determination

>Israelis right to self determination

Attached: image.png (1080x1080, 1.33M)

The question I bring to you Jow Forums, since all of our leaders have made it VERY CLEAR that Zionism and Israel's right to exist is 100 percent agreed upon, and any challenge to this is anti-Semitism.

Then what happens if the lost tribes embrace their identity as true Israel?

We all know anti-whites will show up to make their argument that whites have no right to exist.

So what happens when the left goes up against Zionism, which is a form of white nationalism.

Will politicians all of a sudden condemn Zionism? Will lefties be persecuted by the government for anti-Semitism?

What happens if we all finally embrace our historical roots?

What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?

Attached: image.jpg (561x265, 71K)

This scares the shills.

Attached: image.jpg (1200x630, 135K)

Embrace your heritage as the lost tribes. You are protected by law to embrace your right to exist oh lost tribes of Israel.

Attached: image.jpg (255x170, 15K)

Zionism: The unstoppable white nationalist movement that politicians are scared to condemn.

Attached: image.png (661x641, 192K)

>hat happens if the lost tribes embrace their identity as true Israel?
>We all know anti-whites will show up to make their argument that whites have no right to exist.
>So what happens when the left goes up against Zionism, which is a form of white nationalism.
>Will politicians all of a sudden condemn Zionism? Will lefties be persecuted by the government for anti-Semitism?

This is genius. Literally shapeshift. I don't know why we haven't been reverse engineering jew tactics this whole time.

>Zionism (Hebrew: צִיּוֹנוּת Tsiyyonut [t͡sijo̞ˈnut] after Zion) is the nationalist movement of the Jewish people that supports the re-establishment of a Jewish homeland in the territory defined as the historic Land of Israel (roughly corresponding to Canaan, the Holy Land, or the region of Palestine). Modern Zionism emerged in the late 19th century in Central and Eastern Europe as a national revival movement, both in reaction to newer waves of antisemitism and as an imitative response to other nationalist movements

Attached: image.png (1889x1889, 340K)

I've floated the idea for quite a while, but now that laws are being put into effect to protect Zionism I think it's the proper time to embrace our historical religious movements. Our nationalist movement is literally protected by law, untouchable.

Attached: image.jpg (999x666, 134K)

>Until 1948, the primary goals of Zionism were the re-establishment of Jewish sovereignty in the Land of Israel, ingathering of the exiles, and liberation of Jews from the antisemitic discrimination and persecution that they experienced during their diaspora.

Attached: image.jpg (702x598, 56K)

>A religious variety of Zionism supports Jews upholding their Jewish identity defined as adherence to religious Judaism, opposes the assimilation of Jews into other societies, and has advocated the return of Jews to Israel as a means for Jews to be a majority nation in their own state. A variety of Zionism, called cultural Zionism, founded and represented most prominently by Ahad Ha'am, fostered a secular vision of a Jewish "spiritual center" in Israel. Unlike Herzl, the founder of political Zionism, Ahad Ha'am strived for Israel to be "a Jewish state and not merely a state of Jews".

Attached: image.jpg (529x352, 51K)

>Advocates of Zionism view it as a national liberation movement for the repatriation of a persecuted people residing as minorities in a variety of nations to their ancestral homeland. Critics of Zionism view it as a colonialist, racist and exceptionalist ideology that led advocates to violence during Mandatory Palestine, followed by the exodus of Palestinians, and the subsequent denial of their right to return to property lost during the 1948 war.

Attached: image.jpg (584x580, 109K)

Anti-Zionism is Anti-Semitism

Zionism is white nationalism

Anti-white nationalism=Anti-Semitism

Attached: image.jpg (648x525, 109K)

Anti-Zionism is Anti-Semitism, thankfully the trump administration has your back.

twitter.com/statedept/status/1110301171866992640

Attached: image.png (640x629, 558K)

Notice this thread has zero shills, how often does that happen around here? Very strange.

>A theory which identifies the Anglo-Saxon race with the Lost Ten Tribes. Its adherents, who claim that the promises given to Israel will be fulfilled with regard to England and America, are said to number 2,000,000 in England and the United States; and at one time they included in their ranks a member of the English House of Lords and a colonial bishop of the Church of England. They have issued several weeklies in defense of their views; and there is one publisher in London whose publications are devoted entirely to the cause. Strictly speaking, the believers in Anglo-Israelism do not form a sect, as most of its members retain communion with the Church of England, and they only hold their views as a supplementary pious opinion

>The historical connection of the ancestors of the English with the Lost Ten Tribes is deduced as follows: The Ten Tribes were transferred to Babylon about 720 B.C.; and simultaneously, according to Herodotus, the Scythians, including the tribe of the Saccæ, appeared in the same district; the progenitors of the Saxons afterward passed over into Denmark—the "mark" or country of the tribe of Dan—and thence to England. Another branch of the tribe of Dan which remained "in ships" (Judges, v. 17) made its appearance in Ireland under the title of "Tuatha-da-Danan." Tephi, a descendant of the royal house of David, arrived in Ireland, according to the native annals, in 580 B.C. From her was descended Feargus More, king of Argyll, an ancestor of Queen Victoria, who thus fulfilled the prophecy that "the line of David shall rule for ever and ever" (II Chron. xiii. 5, xxi. 7). The Irish branch of the Danites brought with them Jacob's stone, which has always been used as the coronation -stone of the kings of Scotland andEngland, and is now preserved in Westminster Abbey. Somewhat inconsistently, the prophecy that the Canaanites should trouble Israel (Num. xxxiii. 55, Josh. xxiii. 13) is applied to the Irish. The land of Arzareth, to which the Israelites were transplanted (II Esd. xiii. 45), is identified with Ireland by dividing the former name into two parts, the former of which is ereẓ, or "land"; the latter, Ar, or "Ire."

Attached: image.jpg (624x390, 61K)

Denying your identity as the lost tribes of Israel is anti-Semitic. Many conspiracy theories are peddled where hatemongers attempt to deny the lost tribes their identity. This is a subtle form of hate.

Attached: image.jpg (800x627, 146K)

Slide thread insanity. Shills avoiding this thread like the plague.

When one thread instantly causes >50 percent of the board to be 1 post threads.

Attached: image.jpg (3890x2593, 1.44M)

damn dude, youve been at this for an hour and a half, just give up and try to make a better OP next time

>inb4 pic related

Attached: image.jpg (2311x1988, 2.39M)

That's says a lot, you can't post anything without JIDF shills showing up. Wonder why they don't want to comment on this thread? It's a political checkmate friend.

Attached: media brainwashing and overusing 'shills'.png (1225x390, 55K)

i mean im not a shill, just came from a thread you spammed this link in
and look, some retard bumped your thread even. congrats

No I wasn't calling you one, sorry if that's how I came off. You can't tell when they don't like a thread because the board fills up with slide threads in an effort to drop the thread. If it's a thread they like they will post a bunch of dumb shit in it while sliding any good ideas. It's how they have messed the board up so much.

no problem, im stoned as shit so this thread was too much reading. probably why theres nobody replying

If you can structure it better or anybody for that matter that is not my strong suit. The idea is flawless though you gotta give me that.

you should just post in the redpill threads

Attached: shilling.png (720x8640, 2.41M)

The jew fears the honk

>>everyone show up carrying Israeli flags
>>stomp on Americans flags and call Americans a bunch of nigger lovers and goyim
I want to see this

Wow that's a nice write up, wish that user would do a write up for this idea.

WTF>>? I'm Jewish now!?

Attached: american-gods-lead_trans.jpg (1483x927, 65K)

Help me out, it's hard to get anons attention but once we do you know this will be a funny one. Thanks and same

Oy gevault! I'll shill, is in my DNA, like taysachs!

Attached: image.jpg (600x600, 73K)

Somebody should get the idea to Richard spencer, he seems to have the guys to actually make it happen and has expressed a fondness of what he calls "white Zionism"

I just thought it would be smarter to not even differentiate but just straight up take the entire Zionism platform.

Based

Attached: image.jpg (480x460, 22K)

This is the kind of chutzpah I like

Attached: image.jpg (870x680, 73K)

Delete this, rent is expensive in Tel Aviv and I get paid by post.

Attached: image.jpg (634x693, 48K)

Can't get much more "supremacist" than literally believing your race was chosen by God and other races are "cattle"!

Everyone knows that real israelis aren’t jewish

for extra lulz get the black israelites in on it too

Here's a you.

Attached: image.jpg (292x176, 9K)

Dassssssss Rite!

Attached: image.jpg (532x375, 94K)

That's a great idea, even if we disagree on who the tribes are we can all agree on who they sure as hell aren't. It would be a consensus by the Israel diaspora

>get the black israelites in on it too
nigger HEBREW ISRAELITES VS JEWISH MAN
youtube.com/watch?v=Hc9c3kqQ034

Attached: nigger_jew.jpg (225x225, 9K)

stop linking youtube faggot

This is the 7D chess we need to be playing with.

Thanks user, Jow Forums is always looking to take symbols, it bewilders me that we have adopted the most obvious symbol of all. The only one that is untouchable.

The new flag of the alt-right aka Zionism aka white nationalism 2.0

Attached: image.png (1200x873, 17K)

Its mostly Greece, Germany, and Denmark

Attached: image.jpg (520x390, 20K)

Thanks, I was hoping some of our smarter anons could make something out of this. I lack the skills a lot of you guys have to do anything with it.

Attached: image.jpg (512x342, 46K)

Why not just false flag the jews? Show up outside some big festival with a couple dozen Jow Forumsacks dressed as rabbis, waving the Israeli flag and burning the American flag. Get a megaphone and yell about how America belongs to Israel and soon the messiah will come, and so on. Just make it believable. Extra keks if you do it on the 4th of July.

This is the most retarded plan I've ever seen. It's so retarded, it might just work.

Attached: jrjj4kcr20w21.jpg (960x625, 120K)

That's my entire point, let's test the boundaries of this not being allowed to criticize Zionism.

>>tell everyone Europeans are the true Israel
they are

if you want the tribe of judah, you can go to jutland in germany/denmark

Jews did 9/11

start putting zionist videos up on youtube that espouse the same opinions youtube just banned

A Zionist Koommadant Kek that's a good idea

This. I want youtube to eat shit for this. I know they were just a pawn used by the leftist media jews but they still deserve to go down for being a shabbos goy.

not a bad idea

Attached: 1558818688595.jpg (680x680, 53K)

Not just YouTube, imagine if the Twitter NPC saga had been all Zionists. Twitter couldn't do mass deleted without deleting all the other zionist/Israel accounts which would unleash all hell upon the left.

AIPAC vs Big Tech, who wins?

FUCK YES THIS. Just randomly insert pro-israel/jewish supremacy, stars of david, and shit. Like super non sequitor, just to confuse their gay algorithms.

But really though, nothing serious should be on YT from now on. don't like it, don't use it except to rip and post on BitChute, etc. We must treat YT like CNN - totally not allowed.

There might be some potential here.

It needs to be serious enough to make sure they can't attack us without also attacking our AIPAC brothers.

If we play our cards right we can harness the power of the evangelical right, boomers, AIPAC and white nationalists.

This has the potential to be without a doubt the biggest thing this place has ever done.

This kekkels my shekels.

>the time Jow Forums got Zionism labeled a nazi hate group

Boomers Jimmie status: done

Attached: image.jpg (540x720, 88K)

No need to false flag. Just defeat the monster by becoming the monster.

bump for the tribe of Judah is Irish Ie look up the Davidson last name.

Agreed, I see no point in not being serious with it. This gives whites the ability to gather in groups while being a protected class.

Bump I don't know how I am going to utter the words that I'm the real Jew but still bump

You don't have to say jew, there's 12 tribes of Israel. Just identify as a diaspora Israeli. Anti-Zionism is anti-Semitism, we don't have to be jews, just one of the 12 tribes. Which we unironically are.

>mass Jow Forumsish conversion to Judaism
>except it's really just pilpul
>subverting the subverters

I can't even tell what's going on anywhere anymore and it's amazing.

Attached: das it mane.jpg (500x333, 58K)

Good thread. everybody make sure to copy the info so it can be posted again if this gets slid

Thanks bro's, I've been trying for two months and they slide the fuck out of this. Finally today I said fuck it and spent several hours bumping lol thanks for showing up feelsgood

>let's fake an attack
>come on guys it will be fun, we'll pretend to be something we're not to trigger hate for the target group
>no one will ever find out, it'll be great
>btw you guys start it, i'll catch up :^)

rabbi every time

This is a great idea, but needs to be far larger in scope than a unite the right rally. We need to infect every part of social media with this idea. Attack everything that we hate, and more, behind the guise of being a Jew. Be disgusting, be hateful, but be tactful. Don’t be too on the nose.

A Jew fears nothing more than anything that may possibly lead to anti-semitism. By relentlessly pissing people off under the cover of Judaism we may wake the goyim up.

>YouTube’s new policies will take effect immediately. Specifically, the service is banning videos “alleging that a group is superior in order to justify discrimination, segregation or exclusion.” The ban applies to a range of characteristics, including race, sexual orientation and veteran status.

Big tech can't ban us if we all are zionists, or they have to ban Zionism.

Some say the illuminati just hides behind the Jewish identity as well and props them up a protected class. Whether this is true or not we need to start adopting their methodology. I suggest we all get educated on the lost tribes since we may very well be them, and if we aren't, oh well. The Victors write history.

It's the final redpill and our only option.

Attached: image.jpg (225x225, 12K)

national socialist zionist jews rise up!

Haha. This is the future.

>Unite the right 3
Fuck off glownigger.

>unite the right 3
>with Israeli flags instead of tiki torches
Fuck off Moshe.

Fuck it

lets meme it

The pilpul is plain as day here. It wasn't a "bow to israel plz" scenario, it was very literally "are you a flaming racist who wants to kill 6 gorillion, yes or no?" God I hate kikes.

so are we all becoming Jews now?

Attached: we are the jews now.png (803x683, 166K)

Shut the fuck up shill. You fags aren't stopping this thread.

Attached: 8l05b91amez21.jpg (640x853, 106K)

Yeah, rabbi. A bunch of Jow Forumstards LARPing as merchants and chanting "oy vey muh shekels shut it down oy vey" is going to do so much good. Fuck off kike.