Single handedly destroys every right wing movement on the internet

>single handedly destroys every right wing movement on the internet

based

Attached: carlos maza.png (440x457, 316K)

Other urls found in this thread:

therightscoop.com/the-purge-begins-on-youtube-and-no-one-is-safe/
twitter.com/ZachG932/status/1133441085118853120
archive.is/fH7JD
archive.is/4QiKI
live.fb.com/
bitchute.com/embed/B5PFGGvSO3BF/
fortune.com/2015/06/01/facebook-free-speech-supreme-court/
youtube.com/watch?v=jMiCUTsjQCE
voat.co/v/news/3215895/18578992/10#18578992/
youtube.com/watch?v=N708P-A45D0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's just too powerful for us.

jeez you would think if he did that id have a fucking clue who he was

>in 2019 the fascists are lispy queers

Spic looks like a chimp

all I see are a bunch of people making idle threats towards him
meanwhile he's just laughing at Jow Forums and everyone that made fun of him

He’s an accelerationist

Attached: IMG_3132.png (1000x500, 50K)

therightscoop.com/the-purge-begins-on-youtube-and-no-one-is-safe/

I don't know who he is but he looks like an imbecile with that shit in his ears

it was always going to happen

twitter.com/ZachG932/status/1133441085118853120

Attached: D7rVKdkW0AM3hWO.png (396x288, 16K)

If YouTube followed their own rules there would be no rap videos on their site.
Bitches and hos ok

Call a fag a fag you're banned

He just killed a million spics. Smug Mexicans will die when the USA invades the border to stops spics like him from stealing 2020 via illegal voting.

WAR!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He did nothing wrong.

get a job faggot

Quick rundown?

Attached: fisher.jpg (520x638, 121K)

You guys will never understand how media manipulation works, by being outraged over this sort of shit, which you sheep have been for years, spawning back to Gamergate and its ilk, you created the monster. Corporations care only about one single thing, that which drives cultural motivation. Your memes? They aren't fucking memes, look up what Dawkins meant by memes. Memes are the cultural drivers. The corporation that enables shitposting, that's the meme. Shitposting is just the driver for the meme. Eventually corporate homogeneity will rule the day and you'll accept it.

>Stephen Crowder called a gay mexican a "gay Mexican"
>Faggot spic pretends to have his feelings hurt and bitches to YouTube and advertisers to get Crowder and the "far-right" banned
>Crowder is demonitized, but YouTube is now going on a banning spree.

It's actually just legacy media using underhanded tactics against their competition, independent commentators.

how do incels deal with constant loss

That guy is the gayest retard gorilla nigger I have ever seen.

Attached: 1516909765.jpg (1280x720, 178K)

How do faggots deal with AIDs and shit on their dicks?

This guy is so fucking ugly wtf

Very recognizable face

e-celeb shit
wow its fucking nothing

he is probably reading Jow Forums guzzling down his boyfriends cum and laughing

What was it about 2015? Liberals totally went off the rails that year and lost their minds more than ever before.

Attached: ba9f288e03045af86da0c4451a33212a94fd6e8d8181660272dbee7d3cce5396.jpg (960x960, 50K)

He's a homo

There's literally nothing anyone could do to him that would ever equal that.

Yeah you really have to be crazy to cut off your dick and think Trump is Hitler when he eats Jew Jew Cum

Pure fucking projection. SJWish cultural marxism has created the new right wing monster. Lots people wanted to be left the fuck alone and get along for the most part until the SJWs started putting a target on peoples back.

nice

modern medicine you fucking retard.

He proudly smacked the hornets nest down and he's standing directly under it

Outrage is perfect. The more people complain, and corps fight back the bigger the elephant in the room becomes. At some point people are going to make money off the elephant in the room. It's the whole reason that slew of 2016 e-celebs came to the scene. Corps are attracting so much attention with the decisions they're making that its become a thing for the little man to be able to profit off this;if taken advantage of properly. I mean it's not that bad for the consumer unless you're literally consuming the product. If anything I want more of this. Allow the public to see how disingenuous the people leading their markets are. More fuel for the fire.

Blow your brains out

2015 was BLM at its zenith and ISIS taking over. More people were scared of darkies and Arabs and Islam, so they started taking their country back. Also Caitlyn Jenner, etc. etc.

i think we are finding out why homo had the stick for millennia, if they just kept to themselves and be quiet people would have just shrugged and went about their business but no, when they are out in the open they have to change society to suit them and their needs and because of their particular affliction they open to all manner of sickness which they use to drag society down. we literally went from gay marriage to tranny kids in less than a decade

Based.

>Imagine trying to challenge Rabbi Shlomo Shekelstein in his own temple, (((Jewtube)))
>And expecting it to not get absolutely shut down

Time to attack any business that advertises on Vox

You only know this because he was sucking off your jewish boyfriend last night

Notice how most of these spike around 9/11
And then really take off around 2013 after Obama lifted the propaganda bans on US citizens.

archive.is/fH7JD
archive.is/4QiKI
live.fb.com/
you know what to do

kek came here to post that.
I'm about 2-3 hours away but I have business in DC from time to time.
based brazil bro with the {docks} who would've thunk it?

I wonder when his brain is going to get the message that he just shot himself in the foot.

KILL A FAG MONTH HAS JUST BEGUN
bitchute.com/embed/B5PFGGvSO3BF/

I don’t think he’s laughing. He’s in a state of psychosis, drunk with the power of the shitstorm he created.

Jesus Christ. All those charts. Who took control of us in 2014?

Attached: A9E31893-DFD7-4374-A335-FB73DDF1BD7B.jpg (406x550, 32K)

>he has to pay for and rely on regular medicine or else he will literally die

OH NO NO NO NO

>Bitchute
Not exactly a catchy name is it?

>singlehandedly
>had to use an army of bots and idiots to bully youtube into doing something
what a fig

That was when HuffPo and WaPo and CNN were at max output of propaganda stories about gays, trannies, white people bad, paid for by Obama

Go back to your hole dipshit. If you dont understand the power of media and cultural change you can go fist a sheep.

>all I see are a bunch of people making idle threats towards him
People shouldn't worry about those that mouth off. It's those that are quiet you need to worry about.

Basically conservatives won't be able to monetize their videos on youtube anymore.

That's what the fascists want.

Who died and made this guy the malaka-laka-ding-dong?

Attached: carlos maza world's greatest asshole.jpg (1280x720, 279K)

I can't wait for the white genocide, when all the beta cucks of Jow Forums are gonna get bent over and dicked down by their very own lispy queer of color. Then we'll finally get to create the one world government (under Sharia law, ofc). We will all be olive-skinned adonises, constantly giving each other public reacharounds. It's gonna be utopia desu

Attached: white geno.jpg (1500x1000, 474K)

So, where will be the time we do something to VOX and those scums?

Rest in peace sweet prince. We shall avenge your death at the hand of the glow in the dark CIA niggers by running them all over.

fortune.com/2015/06/01/facebook-free-speech-supreme-court/
will be fun to watch the SCOTUS weigh iin on this.
hehe

Honk honk

This is now the official music of this thread.
youtube.com/watch?v=jMiCUTsjQCE

Attached: 1559788997761.png (625x638, 103K)

>Tries to ban youtubers for having different opinions
>makes propaganda for vice
>openly supports antifa
If thats what you call destruction then ok

like what lois lerner did to all those conservative groups filing for tax deductions the year before the 2012 elections.
couldve been a diffenet outcome if those groups had their deductions.
they are up to their old tricks again denying rightful status.

Kavanaugh with vote with the corporations. He’s a fucking boomer

ROFL

>turns LGBT month into a symbol of hate
Based

The touch of the right wing classy leather shoe is just perfect propaganda

Fuckin figgot

now ban crowder

What is next?

Attached: kikes.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Help! I literally cant work myself into giving a shit. I spend 0 hours a week on youtube. How can I work myself into a rage over this bullshit. Most of my ire is taken up by the fact that western culture and traditions are systematically being dismantled faster than anyone could have forseen. Then being replaced by an antithetical, and antiethical doctrine. I'm having trouble finding any fucks to spare about these youtube televangelists not getting their paydays. Let them eat cake.

Attached: 1558012203641s.jpg (125x70, 2K)

Hahhaa how do you not know who Carlos Mazas is? Everyone knows Carlos Mazas

>olive

man I'm hungry.

No, not replace jews in everything single handedly destroyed everything. Replacing jews is doable. voat.co/v/news/3215895/18578992/10#18578992/

why am I aroused by this dude?

Attached: 1488174250590.png (284x396, 239K)

i barely have time to read pol these days, much less care about retards on the youtube
plus crowder is doing that bullshit where he charges a fee to watch most of his stuff on his site, so fuck him too.

Attached: D7rQT88WsAACMz_.png (396x288, 20K)

Attached: D7rPNnNXsAAFurq.png (396x288, 21K)

Attached: D7rOzdaW4AAK-Qt.png (396x288, 17K)

Attached: D7rN4c4W0AMMxXZ.png (396x288, 19K)

Attached: D7rNhN1WsAAPb9E.png (396x288, 19K)

Attached: D7rMWZoW0AATUB4.png (396x288, 19K)

Attached: D7rL9OsXYAQjoyq.png (396x288, 19K)

Attached: D7rLjsEXkAIT3XK.png (396x288, 18K)

Attached: D7rLEP2XsAEqeQv.png (396x288, 19K)

Attached: D7rKppBXsAgp0Lb.png (396x288, 18K)

This is due to the obama propaganda bill and the time the media started to shill for hillary
See>>youtube.com/watch?v=N708P-A45D0
>12th April 2015 same as the time all these buzzwords started being used

Jokes on him, we're not dying of AIDS in 8 months. What will you wear to Carlos' funeral?

nigga u gay.

Attached: 1558347142376.gif (220x268, 418K)

who is doing this

Yeah and so does George bush, doesn’t stop you guys from worshipping him.

Ironically, it appears a spic just cost Trump the 2020 election. I expect YouTube the Yangshill will fill the vacuum of the right-wing purge.

The spic is Whiter than Crowder.

yes its not the full force of zog and globalist woke capitalism no no ...its this guy.

Then just use a different platform? It’s their website they can do what they want with it.

>be a gay mexican
>get called a gay mexican
>get angry and make youtube go on a banning rage

yup sounds like something a gay mexican would do

Can you look up the term Alt-Right, Russia, Nazi, Anti-semetic, and israel?

Attached: 1538786810612.png (1067x1200, 1.5M)

Not as a public forum in California.

isn't Hillary the fakest thing ever holy shit

He didn't do shit. He was just a sucker puppet for YouTube to use as an excuse for pushing their ridiculously narcist censorship campaign to make their own site Tumblr 2.0