USA Yellow Vests

The last thread was pretty good I thought. Let us have another.
Groups are starting to form in the USA. Find a group for your state and join it. The yellow vest puts hope into the hearts of the people and fear into the hearts of globalists.

I've been checking out the Yellow Vest USA page today and I'm seeing some good shit.
>Celebrating killdozer day
>Mentioning predictive programming
>user ops shit
>Hillary Clinton assassinations
>Julian assange
>Anti-communist (despite what the shills say)

This is basically Jow Forums for normies, or the closest things we'll ever see. Get in it.

Attached: 04F8559C-C72E-45C9-A7AC-BC063DC03A96.png (510x385, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

actually a good idea
what are some good sites to advertise on?
normally we have to worry about lefties but even they hate big tech too

Bump

Lemme know how to find my state

Get with the yellow vest usa FB page, i'm sure you can find a more local one from there. I don't know of any other dedicated websites.

I’ll be your leader in the USA
I seen a lot of transport workers done wrong by police, prosecutors and government officers.

not sure if glowing

france's movement is dying because of "muh summer, muhh vacation fuck politics lmaooo"
but you have all my sympathy, kill them all bois

Attached: 1544550736-1544546092903.jpg (843x701, 111K)

Okay I just saw a video of them fighting with antifa and speaking against islam.

>Anti-communist

lol you do realize that the yellow vests burn luxury cars, loot luxury stores, hurl rocks at cops and rekt banks right?
or what? you gonna do a YV movement in US of flag huggers and cop kissers? you're too late, we already had a "tea party" movement in the US

Attached: 1548093506820.gif (268x210, 1.95M)

>yellow vests for amerifats
I don't think they make them in size XXXXL

its a damn shame... sigh

link?

Being against the Uber rich isn’t a communist thing. In fact, considering how antifa and the IWW work with corporations and billionaires to silence dissent, it’s actually more communist to support the rich at this point

Bump for vests

cia how do I get a job being paid to browse Jow Forums and post shit all day

heh heh..........

except hating those things doesn't automatically make one a commie, mongoloid

invade pride parade as clowns so that they can tie balloon animals and talk with little kids and ask if they are having fun and if they Say no then tell them that all these people are evil freaks and one day we will do something about it and to stay strong kid

Attached: df6a94db5076bcdea8739cc345f0d614--clowns-art-paintings.jpg (236x314, 20K)

>blocks your path

Attached: groezucqnw201.jpg (1200x900, 87K)

Lmao, can't imagine how fast yellow vests would get infiltrated by glowing alphabet niggers

Yeah, sorry for the late reply bro. It's in the intro. I haven't watched the whole thing but I saw what looked like a vet punching Antifa and a guy on a bullhorn saying "Islam is not a race" lol facebook com/rick.boswick/videos/2438288112877005/

Cowards probably scared of their own shadows.

ac·qui·es·cence
/ˌakwēˈesəns/
Learn to pronounce
noun
>the reluctant acceptance of something without protest.
FUCK defeatist cowards.

It's probably slowing down because Le Pen won.

I read Animal Farm. I know where you're going with this

>FB page
Fucking dropped
Are you fucking kidding me