The Great Pyramids of Giza weren't built ground up

Isn't it possible that what we see as the great pyramids, a man made structure built from the ground up, is actually just the very tip of a unbelievably gigantic pyramid, along with the other ones?

Maybe they are so old, that they predate human beings, and because of the age, the land became almost fully covered in water/dirt etc to the point of what we have been able to uncover over the last hundred years.

They did dig out most of the sphinx, but how do we know for sure that the sphinx isn't just a top to a much taller/larger structure?

Attached: Pyramid.jpg (1680x1050, 201K)

they're sitting on giant blocks

But user it’s already public that the piramids predate the actual egiptians.

where do you go to school to learn to use i's instead of y's wtf

Yeah on giant blocks of ice

They were built by a lost civilization predating the last ice age. If you can honestly tell me in 5 generations we went from horse back to combustion engines
but it in 8,000 generations of modern humans walking this earth we couldn't get out of the stone age... you're nuts.

Pyramids were made by ancient wizards using magic from the sun.

>The Great Pyramids of Giza weren't built ground up
everybody knows they were built top down and then flipped over retard

Attached: 1559766338107.jpg (112x125, 3K)

Population limit mahaps?

You know how we know the pyramids were built by blacks?
The plan was for a big cubed structure, but since niggers are lazy; every shift did less and less.

>but it in 8,000 generations of modern humans walking this earth we couldn't get out of the stone age... you're nuts.
it actually makes sense if this is a story

>in 5 generations we went from horse back to combustion engines
>but it in 8,000 generations of modern humans walking this earth we couldn't get out of the stone age
Modern technology is exponential. A variety of innovations (such as long-distance communication/travel, and industrialization freeing up multitudes more from swinging hammers to research) have created this curve. From the year 500 to the year 1500, how much scientific progress do you feel was made?

I do agree that much of the Pyramids' history is either covered up or simply not known and invented. I'm open to the lost civilization theories, and also aware of the Egyptian government's vested interest in keeping the "Egyptian Pyramids" script. I don't know specifically of any other tinfoil theories about the Pyramids, outside /x/ stuff about flying saucers and wizards, but I'd be open to considering them.

Maybe they are gigantic obelisks and all we are told is that they are man made pyramids and nothing more.

Really would make sense with all that symbolysm they like to use, a secret that only the select elite know.

Also, the missing capstone....

not politics, jannies please ban OP and deport to /x/

there is technology that has been lost. there are plenty of examples of 1st century bronze coins minted in alexandria that have a silver wash. this can only be done by harnessing electricity

they weren't built from the ground up. they carved them from one giant rock and chiseled it down to a pyramid.

>harnessing electricity
You can make electricity with a lemon and a few paperclips, user.

Literally what Ethiopians did when they tried to copy churches. Couldn't build them so they carved them out of rock. Churches of Lalibela. It's quite impressive I guess.

>I guess.
Mate, that church is mind blowing and it's not just one church but a huge complexe of structures.

Grain storage

They had simple batteries

Take a look at Bright Insight's videos on the subject, or simply google "pyramids coincidences" or something and you'll see how fucking crazy these structures are.

IMO, pyramids were built by Atlanteans (eye if the sahara) because they knew a flood is coming. Pyramids are waterproof, and you can clearly see on google earth that the whole area around the richat structure was blown away by colossal quantities of water coming from the north east.

because its sitting on bedrock you fuckin tard

>Pyramids are waterproof
kekwhatm8
Rock isn't waterproof (research seepage rates, I used to work for irrigation with a CEE degree and it's a major topic). The pyramids are built of enormous bricks and not a single rock anyway, so the joinery lines or whatever the fuck you want to call them will always exist.

If you know a flood is coming, why in tarnation do you build enormous fucking stone tombs that will damn your entire civilization to a watery grave as soon as a doorway fails instead of just building a raft community which is entirely viable even with Stone Age technology? Why would you spend such a tremendous amount of your nation's entire manpower and GDP doing so? If "ancient tech" meant it wasn't such a big manpower/GDP issue, how on earth did this nation with insanely advanced tech disappear without a trace to be replaced with people who couldn't figure out internal combustion for several thousand years?

the permeability bedrock may as well be zero. flow occurs through fractures (cracks) which can propagate any rock mass, usually due to seismic events happening over geological time spans. but a whole unfissured bedrock sample will effectively never pass a flow, no matter how high a hydraulic head you put on it.

Possibly, but this whole thread is about the possibility it's not what you have been told. Maybe you're just an expert on it and have checked out everything over there.

>about the possibility it's not what you have been told

yeah and the moon is cheese because i never ate it with crackers.

>flow occurs through fractures (cracks)
Like the ones between the countless stones the Pyramids are made of?

Attached: 2016-07-30 01.38.08.gif (400x480, 443K)

Im pretty sure we have ground scanners to see whats beneath the floor

I thought you guys were joking but you're really this retarded aren't you...

Attached: 8 sided pyramid concavityy.jpg (285x320, 35K)

are you stating it was built top down?

There are ancient examples of batteries and "combustion" engines that were probably used for trivia or minor things and never applied to their fullest.

That makes no difference when the question was whether or not (in my case) that is just the tip of a much, much larger object under the sand/soil, and not just bedrock.

yeah obviously

No, I'm stating that what we are told is a pyramid built on the ground, is actually just the tip of a gigantic object (not bedrock). We are told the tip is the entire pyramid.

We still got groundscans, and google say some ”scientists“ believe there is an underground city

OP watched too much Toriko

Attached: Ch133.jpg (1543x1200, 532K)

And even if how should anyone of us know that?

have you ever heard of geophysics, dumb nigger?

eye of the sahara has already been debunked as atlantis
everybody knows atlantis was greenland m8y
>check the impact site found there recently

I've honestly never heard of/seen that but yes that's what I'm proposing as an alternate possibility to what we are taught.

Politicians and celebrities worship and display symbolism which has been a topic on here plenty, based on the Pyramid. (Triangle/Pyramid hand symbol, eye of Horus symbolism with the one eye covered, to name a couple.)

Are you a geophysicist?