Damn you VOX~~!!

Will the based and red pilled, satanist StyxHexenHammer666 get demonetized too, like Chrowder?
Why does YT hate free speech!?

Attached: 1559277503034.jpg (900x900, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gUiMw2w-T9A
archive.org/details/youtube-xQNVgo5h-D4
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/make-styxhexenhammer666-get-job
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

YouTube likes trannies though

for fags that missed it

youtube.com/watch?v=gUiMw2w-T9A

He was never monetized in the first place.

he never monitized his channel in the first place.

Love this guy. No shitty commercials on his channel.

Really? I have ad block so I had no idea.

Attached: 1558756527192.jpg (495x588, 279K)

Where is she now?

Attached: 1478254888564.jpg (479x500, 34K)

Dindu see where jootube is going? Its going Netflix. Total corporate broadcast. Look at 'YouTube red' 'youtube originals'. They are DONE. Just like MTV. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME MTV PUT ON A MUSIC VIDEO.... yep. Move on. I suggest all youtubers jump ship all at once. But they wont. Because.... DENIAL.

He cons people into donating large sums of money to support his gaming laptop addiction.

Attached: styxhexenhammer666.jpg (1284x900, 155K)

fuck that skinny jewish nigger

He's not a Satanist anymore.

Styx has never been monetized you retard

He makes a fair amount off his books and patreon.

this guy looks like a faggy dungeon master who lights the room with candles when its time to go the big adventure

Attached: mazes-and-monsters_still2.jpg (543x413, 25K)

oooooh for fucks sakes not you again, go die.

Most likely dead

Came to post this.

For fags that are curious ...

He will get the boot.
Same as MGTOW.
Or he bends.
Can't contest the narrative.
We need either comunism and/or a world war against Iran, don't we?

>runs adblock on his favorite youtuber
>whining about his favorite youtuber possibly getting demonitized

Attached: 0.jpg (428x505, 112K)

Attached: 1559787285231.gif (640x480, 2.35M)

Unlikely, as he is Jewish.

Fucking this. At least support (your)guy.

I only watched Styx for the first time a few months ago. I probably watched 40 videos over a couple months and his channel is at least interesting. I don't agree with him on much but he is at least a rational devils advocate for a different and opposing idea.

Styxhexenhammer666 is living a life of shameless luxury off your donations. He claims he needs to have hand delivered to him the most powerful laptop in the entire world to play Minecraft and edit songs on Audacity, something a 20 year old XP machine could do.

Laptop pledge drive:
archive.org/details/youtube-xQNVgo5h-D4

>Petition to make Styx get a job
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/make-styxhexenhammer666-get-job

▶ Styx boasts about his "tech skills" but doesn't know how to transfer the data from his HDD
▶ Keeps replacing his microphones because the volume is always terrible (he doesn't know how to adjust it)
▶ He fails to properly install his Logitech peripherals on his other laptop and thinks they don't work simply because his other laptop is "too old" to work with Logitech software

Attached: styxhexenhammer666.png (1284x900, 799K)

>Why does YT hate free speech!?
lol Why does YT hate free speech

Imagine knowing or caring about any of this

Fuck off we already told you no one gives a fuck, stop being poor and just buy your own laptop god fucking damn dude

fairly convinced whoever "styx laptop scam poster" is is some faggot who is forced to use an internet cafe or something, jesus christ dude get over yourself

He is the biggest baby boomber ass kisser I have ever seen. Every second of his videos are geared towards validating 60+ year old maga cap crowds.

wtf

>Why does YT hate free speech!?
jews

Styx is too Judaic to get banned. YouTube approves of Satanism and all that other shit Styx promotes.

▶▶▶?>?>>

>He cons people
something tells me you got mommy's credit card out to get this dude a sick ass laptop

you can see his nostrils so hes clearly not a jew

Why dosen't he just get a job?

Holy shit Mazes and Monsters

He isn’t monetized. He was never monetized.

Attached: 7164D129-0FD2-4C6C-B852-A87C9566B431.jpg (474x625, 75K)

Why don't you?

Are you fucking retarded?

Attached: 1522466162877.png (645x614, 83K)

Its M.J. again!!!

sup M.J.

He’s a trump shill and free market Faggot, he makes good videos but a lot of his videos are cringe. He doesn’t understand that his civilization will end in 30 years because of demographics and has done nothing to help the cause, so why should I care if he does?

Attached: 1B815CF3-2E8A-4FD6-98E3-A76A05F9B69D.jpg (577x767, 62K)

>Why don't you?
lol Why don't you

Hes the only centrist worth listening too, hes intelligent and often right. Eventually the power will flip and he will be full RWDS... or die.

based and redpilled tranny abortionist