F for Varg

Serious note here. Why are people still using youtube? Most of the good content is completely banned, demonetized or semi-disabled in some way. Why most people including people here still use it? why don't we just all migrate over to BitChute, I can look up any video that I want and find it there. Varg recently got shoah'd. STOP USING YOUTUBE BOYCOTT!

Attached: varg_vikernes-1.jpg (1872x1096, 1.68M)

he lives off welfare

Because we should force our way into their public space.

moving to bitchtube means (((they))) successfully managed to put you in a containment camp

Varg=fag
But you do rise an important question

He's not going anywhere.

kek varg got 2.5k subs in the last 30 mins.
Good work Vox,kek

the better idea is to just use both for now. use bitchute to watch the people who have been banned, and use youtube to watch everything else and spread the word about bitchute

If enough people move to bitchute it won't be a containment. There's so many spergs on here alone that could upload creative stuff to bitchute. It doesn't need to be political. Just as long as bitchute start being sen as a legitimate streaming platform we are good. You are retarded if you think you can salvage youtube. I'd rather take my chances on the one place where they allow free speech, for now.

This.
Every youtube video should be spammed by comment telling people to move to bitchute.

Better then the golden jew and the rest of youtube , only one who tries to do what they say , the rest are just talk

Attached: 1556465983912.jpg (477x457, 23K)

easy enough. this is slacktivism I can get behind.

lol and I was just about to finish up his video explaining his side of the Euronymous murder issue. Guess I'll never know.

Attached: Screenshot_1.jpg (655x593, 88K)

F

you can watch it on BitChute

Bitchute is a limited hangout
also they use satanic symbolism
regardless of what I said above the site is garbage

Attached: saturn symbolism.png (1896x603, 794K)

thx user

bump for varg

Is it "bit chute" or "bitch ute"... I'm going to pronounce it "bitch ute"

>Why are people still using youtube?
>owned by google
>who owns Android
Let me guess which operating system is on your phone

Fuck him