#NotMyCaptain

Fuck this guy. Why does every sympathiser have to pretend that disapproving of fags means you're one yourself? It's playground logic, it's "it takes one to know one." On top of that, implying that a significant amount of children are just one good parenting job away from the gay. I hate what's happening, I just don't think it'll ever end

Attached: 20190605_232147.jpg (1440x1400, 554K)

celebrities are slaves with golden chains

wow captain weimerica really seemed upset at a two word phrase

Is he saying children should be groomed by adult homosexuals?

Why do you even know about this ya homo

>215460877
Just like the drag queen readings, yeah. Pushing narratives under the guise of presenting valid alternatives.

>215460912
Never used to check my Google feed, they're hiding it in plain sight

Red Skull did nothing wrong

Attached: Hydra.png (1024x640, 901K)

Cap talking like a woman

>SÖYBOY face
what a surprise

Attached: 1558220568572.jpg (1200x900, 236K)

Just an FYI, Chris Evans is gay. He's never been reported having a girlfriend, and he has no wife. The dude is gay as fuck

Captain Cuck has been a SJW nigger faggot for a long while.
Not news

>if you are homophobic you’re a closeted gay
>if you hate spiders you’re actually a spider

Attached: FB8B1C7D-87CF-4FFB-81A4-21DE9CBEAD2D.png (1200x992, 144K)

I respect homos but allowing a gay parade and not a straight one is the same thing as approving black pride while censoring white pride.Double standard scum.

fpbp

#GladHe'sDead

I wish all famous people just stopped using politics to gain more fame.

Attached: 1478091846142.jpg (492x449, 48K)

Get out of the closet, Evans. Everybody knows you had to suck jewish cock to get in capeshit movies.

his brother is poofta and i reckon he is a closet one too

>be critical of jews
>you're actually a fellow semite

His uncle was some Democrat politician

Is*

They easily could have used the arugment of "Pride is for everyone come march with us straight people" but no they went the retard direction

Fuck me the black Israelite meme was real!

>hehe you think you’re straight but you’re actually gay which is a terrible thing that everyone should ridicule you for, but only in your case, cause being homophobic is wrong, and anyone who is homophobic is actually gay, but I’m not homophobic for calling you gay. Hehehehe what now faggot, BTFO much?

After the Straight Pride parade, there should be a Virgin Pride parade...
The kicker is hetero men could join in as "proud to never have been fucked in the ass"

"Proud Tailpipe Virgin" T-Shirts and all

Attached: glowpepe.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Pic related

Attached: images (16).jpg (500x328, 17K)

let it go, captain underpants
we get it, you sucked peeper for your early roles, not everyone has repressed gay thoughts like you

Attached: B0536BDE-65E7-415D-B774-45B6034BF155.jpg (884x728, 92K)

captain weimerica

nah he’s an item with Jenny slate, the only jewess on Christ’s earth that I would fuck so hard her pussy and asshole would become one

>peeper
Holy kek

Actors are literally paid to lie.
Someone pays them and they say what that person wants

prides are a jewish tool to spread degeneracy, divide gays and straights, and sell more random shit to normies
it's disgusting how gays and homosexuality is being abused by cancerous lgbt groups destroying any sort of semblance between a lasting integration of these two now seperated groups
lgbt groups and prides are the current source of straights not accepting gays (normal gay men, not the faggots who dance with half naked kids)

So does this mean that the Gay Pride parade is because the fags all know they are abnormal and mentally ill ?

That is why the are so desperate for everyone one to fly rainbow flags and accuse any one who disagrees as being secretly gay?

Attached: satellite-tv-dish-from-the-old-days_njoqmhumx__F0000.png (1920x1080, 515K)

Of course. You don't get to be a Hollywood star without raping a few children to death.

If you really want to get at them, state:
>If you hate nazis, that must mean that you're a closet nazi

Real ass bitch, give a fuck 'bout a nigga
Big Birkin bag, hold five, six figures
Stripes on my ass so he call this pussy Tigger
He's a retard, but not a basedboy lolol

Attached: PepeJam.png (101x98, 12K)

We had a "hetero pride" event over here some years ago, and I'm sad to say it was fucking cringy and obnoxious. Those people didn't spend a single second thinking of their optics and it almost seemed like leftist false flag meant to ridicule anti-LGTB.