I can't imagine trying to explain this to someone born in 1912

This is America now.
youtube.com/watch?v=sbqOxLsbTpo
youtube.com/watch?v=OCtlAZ5ij98
youtube.com/watch?v=nOgTIiWM510

Can you even fathom trying to explain this shit to most of the people who helped fight during World War 2?
My heart is made sick at the thought of these people being fellow citizens of mine.
The heart of my country is sick.

My 7th great grandfather dressed an Indian and raided the Boston Tea harbor during the Boston Tea Party.
My 4th great grandfather fought in the first civil war for the north in the Iron Brigade, he came out without a scratch on him - at one point, he guarded the white house and spoke with President Lincoln one night when the President was having a nightly walk in the garden.
My great-grandfather was a lead welder for the pacific fleet in World War 2 and I miss him very much, but not as much as I miss my great-grandmother - she imparted to me much wisdom of what life was like during the 1920's, 30's, 40's, 50's and 60's.

I'm willing to kill you degenerates.
I'm willing to make sure you pay for everything you've done to my country.
I'll pour out your blood and feed it to my American soil.
I will willingly step onto the battlefield and risk my life to make sure that my children will not suffer as I have with your demonic presence.

I'm ready to stand up and defend my traditions against these degenerate heathens in the 2nd American Civil War.

youtube.com/watch?v=7lxYMolOiXY
"What good is defending America - if our traditions don't survive with it?"
John F. Kennedy.

Deus vult.
Vae Victis.
Hail Jesus Christ.

Attached: 1552332389074.jpg (1600x1013, 296K)

>Hail Jesus Christ.

Attached: 236847623784234.jpg (1080x810, 160K)

Demons don't exi-

Attached: demons dont exis--.jpg (790x988, 234K)

Death to Wiemar America.

Hail Jesus Christ.

Attached: 1504087379539.jpg (462x557, 325K)

STOP.
IT.
FAGGOT.

Working abroad here. Fuck the rest of the world. I've seen Asia I've seen Africa and now I've seen enough of Europe. Despite decades of traitors undermining our great nation it is still the greatest nation ever in human history to exist. Going around the world made me resent our traitors even more.

Amerimutts B T F O

Our day will come.

What a faggot.

hey, an actual good thread? Christ bump

What's your problem? That shit is hot af

>united church
wew lad

the guys fat and confused. hes no demon

Laugh while you can.

And then one day...

ur not white

He is just fat and lazy, no need to call him a demon.

The Ancient Greek word δαίμων daimōn denotes a spirit or divine power, much like the Latin genius or numen. The Greek conception of a daimōn notably appears in the works of Plato, where it describes the divine inspiration of Socrates.
>tfw jews and christcucks ruined another word

Its the end of the world and you're one of the unlucky few to know it.

Attached: Ugly fat hippo nigger.png (681x768, 578K)

>end of the world
The earth is going to be here for a long time, fren.

I suggest you rearrange your priorities.

Attached: 4d952fc3b98a1b83544562cb0c7142dc04c91c94da56bcca9dbcd0117cd73fe8.jpg (960x690, 122K)

Murder is a sin.

Not if I take up the sword which law in this land once upheld.

Romans 13.

Yeah! Fuck them! My 85th uncle used his erect johnson to carve our name on Plymouth Rock, not only that, my 62th great uncle rode into battle with Custer, carrying a double barrel shotgun in one hand and a chicken-fried steak in the other while holding a Bible between his teeth

You had me until the the Jew worship part.

Thou shalt not kill, but by all means throw these people into jails.

I believe it says in Anceltonians 88:14 that on the 4th day Jesus emerged from the temple and turned himself in on an old warrant for indecent exposure

Everything comes full circle in this life you wicked antichrists.

Attached: 1501915111334.png (2048x1536, 57K)

They won't.

Our government is satanic and must be overthrown.

Attached: 1534180194930.png (2136x2136, 37K)

Let’s pray that it gets changed from the inside.

Attached: 25FD3170-9C23-4E50-9444-77CA1D8DADF3.jpg (1000x667, 141K)

thanks OP I needed some new fap material

These women in 10 years:
"How come I can't find a good man?

Pray for the best, but hold fast to your rifles in case of the worst.

>My 7th great grandfather dressed an Indian and raided the Boston Tea harbor during the Boston Tea Party.
>My 4th great grandfather fought in the first civil war for the north in the Iron Brigade, he came out without a scratch on him - at one point, he guarded the white house and spoke with President Lincoln one night when the President was having a nightly walk in the garden.
>My great-grandfather was a lead welder for the pacific fleet in World War 2 and I miss him very much, but not as much as I miss my great-grandmother - she imparted to me much wisdom of what life was like during the 1920's, 30's, 40's, 50's and 60's.

And you're posting to a tranny image board