The water is tainted

I can taste something in my water. Something that wasn't there before. It's obvious. I've been drinking the cleanest water in the world my whole life. If your water is 10% dirt and someone adds something to it you probably won't be able to tell. There is something in my Water. What can I do? I can't drink this. What is in my water? Can I filter this shit out?

Attached: 1558634078842.jpg (399x400, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gq.com/story/sperm-count-zero
theguardian.com/science/2017/jul/29/infertility-crisis-sperm-counts-halved
youtube.com/watch?v=rb98liTzSgA
youtube.com/watch?v=Dj-VWyb-h_4
youtube.com/watch?v=e2ySE8oC45E
theguardian.com/cities/2018/mar/22/collapse-civilisation-near-certain-decades-population-bomb-paul-ehrlich
youtube.com/watch?v=NxhEjr6OQJk&t=10s
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2017-07/thuo-css072017.php
prospectmagazine.co.uk/magazine/ball-on-sperm-counts-falling-men-fertility
uk.reuters.com/article/us-health-sperm/how-infertility-treatment-has-left-sperm-science-behind-idUKKCN1GN0BY
jewishpress.com/news/israel/three-israeli-hospitals-break-newborn-birth-records-in-july/2018/08/13/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

5g radiation changes the constitution of water to include parasite that infiltrate your brain and destroy your soul.

drink penis water, it's your only hope.

I see. Would you care to elaborate?

call a plumber

Probably just anchovy dipping her smelly italian feet in it.

Attached: anchovy feets.png (1068x1200, 1022K)

>he doesn't have a triple osmosis filter

Attached: 1548408099434.jpg (400x400, 71K)

Sorry mate, can't do that. After the third cycle it becomes too toxic to drink. Need to get actual water in somehow. Is filtered snow a good idea? It's quite abundant in my nation. I have a bottle capper and everything, I could totally bottle rainwater and snow.

turn on all your taps and walk away. leave. never come back. it'll be fine.

Alright, cool. Can I crash at your place?

Really good filter systems out there nowadays. Water purity is a must. Be safe user.

This, this is good. Thank you.

i came in your water lul

Attached: 1559413079318.jpg (960x720, 89K)

Understood. Thanks.
Fucking hell Carl, again with this shit
Well, you got me. I may have a a screw or two loose if I'm going to be completely honest, but a Doctor would either put me on half a pharmacy or recommend assisted suicide if I said any of this to them. I know my water. There is absolutely something wrong.

Attached: 1558411620958.jpg (1024x1024, 125K)

Oh shit OP, what does it taste like.

Yeah, like a nasty sour taste.

What if... if my water is contaminated with some shit? Are you guys sure I don't get something? It was clean before. I should be drinking it.

And you said you knew your water wasn't safe until you started drinking it right.

YUP, I KNOW WHO TO CALL when I see my water contaminated with some kind of horrible, bacteria.

I don't think you got it right OP, don't you? You were drinking good water when you started mixing your fresh water with your new bottled water. That really doesn't sound like where water is.

I'm not even sure my water is going to be clean after you let it sit for two years.

You will be clean because you let it sit.

I'll have to do some experiments here and there

It's probable the line, it usually is, you (your mom) can complain to the city and get it looked at.
And look into filters, our water being very clean doesn't mean that it always gets to you that way, lots of things can happen, especially in a region with extreme temperature swings.
It could even be your own pipes in your house.

Boil it and just put it in glass not platic.

did somebody say
WATER FILTERS?!

Attached: just a cigar.png (1516x813, 697K)

Alright, will do.

You are being systematically STERILIZED by your Rulers like doomed cattle. Through your feeding trough and injections.
What are you going to do about it?

gq.com/story/sperm-count-zero

youtube.com/watch?v=rb98liTzSgA

youtube.com/watch?v=Dj-VWyb-h_4 youtube.com/watch?v=e2ySE8oC45E

theguardian.com/cities/2018/mar/22/collapse-civilisation-near-certain-decades-population-bomb-paul-ehrlich

youtube.com/watch?v=NxhEjr6OQJk&t=10s

eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2017-07/thuo-css072017.php

prospectmagazine.co.uk/magazine/ball-on-sperm-counts-falling-men-fertility

uk.reuters.com/article/us-health-sperm/how-infertility-treatment-has-left-sperm-science-behind-idUKKCN1GN0BY

Meanwhile ....

jewishpress.com/news/israel/three-israeli-hospitals-break-newborn-birth-records-in-july/2018/08/13/