How does the Western World deal with the Chinese threat?

China is developing and growing in power more and more, and their citizens and government are vehemently anti-western/American. How do we deal with them, if not all out, catastrophic war?

Attached: shrugpepe.jpg (246x250, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

macrobusiness.com.au/2019/06/migrants-flood-auckland-sydney-locals-forced/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nuke us right now

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-05-13 17-26-46.png (621x465, 270K)

>How do we deal with them, if not all out, catastrophic war?

Cripple their economy, starved chinks will eat each other

>don't believe the jew news
>I SAW CHINA HAS DEATH ROBOTS FROM THE NEWS

oh pol. please.

Attached: 1558665474744.jpg (2122x1415, 882K)

They already do that

Influenza outbreak

We don't. We submit.

Attached: Submit.jpg (426x320, 35K)

China has literally never done anything to us so...

Why not leave then deal with the brown hordes? We can rebuild somewhere else and greater

So.... submit to their girls!

Attached: 39436df4128da64260b4eb270ec2d9fc990a829b16e9460070af0e1992d72730.jpg (2400x2400, 442K)

Asian > Africans and middle easterners . West=Africans Arabs and self destructive whites and some angry bois in the shadows. Why support the west? Its dead user. The east is the only hope for non barbarism in the future. What exactly are you fighting for?

Attached: 1505865888511.jpg (1137x640, 157K)

Hmm... gee I don't know bro. We fight for Chinese girls allowing us to worship their feet?

Attached: 11045444_962066557150635_8394516516726030005_n.jpg (720x960, 55K)

More like my Southern village girl all traditional and what not.

Attached: yulin.jpg (682x1024, 365K)

>Hello, my feet feel very tired and they hurt. Can you please give me foot massage?

Attached: 32526236.jpg (1537x2391, 968K)

The Chinese are exploiting the liberal immigration policies of AUS, CAN and NZ to colonise the strategic coastal cities of Sydney, Melbourne, Auckland and Vancouver so as to deny these cities as anchorages and bases for USN operations in the Pacific Ocean. They’ve achieved this in Australia and NZ by exploiting the unregulated student visa program. The Chinese Govt are funding the operation of Chinese owned and managed private colleges that exclusively enrol and employ Chinese, they’re creating a parallel society and these colleges will not only allow China to colonise Australia and NZ by stealth, they will also allow it to create a parallel society that is self-sufficient in all the services for such a society to function. To give you an example of how far China has infiltrated Australian society, the Victorian State Govt to which Melbourne is the capital city, has just signed onto the One-Belt One-Road initiative in complete defiance of the Federal Govt.

you are more anti chinese then they are anti american
and they're obviously not anti western

This is just some retarded, paranoid pasta.

Attached: 1507477385494.jpg (960x1280, 367K)

Chinese have the strongest in-group preference after the Jews, you faggots in Europe aren’t witness to what they’re doung here in Australia and in Canada and New Zealand.

Good. I hope they kill you all. Maybe then the degeneracy can finally end.

No. Then, comes the complete and absolute submission. I will let it to your imagination to figure out what you will be doing.

Attached: 1507560491508.jpg (768x984, 258K)

你干什么 傻逼

Attached: 7HC5QhrjmIjlLzUkOhcxQUnVtRG.jpg (342x513, 24K)

>aren’t witness to what they’re doung here in Australia and in Canada and New Zealand.

And what exactly are they doing?

Attached: 1507430008429.jpg (1523x2030, 1.73M)

Why would anybody on this board be against a state that Larps about being comunist but is un fact fascist?

How are Chinese faschist?

Attached: Asian soles.jpg (1199x705, 112K)

i didn't say we should welcome chinese people in our countries, but normal trading without sperging out like americans is fine, especially when america and germany sells us overpriced shit while the chinese at least have low prices so other countries have to step up their game and actually create something of decent quality

I saw that when I was there lol . Fucking hell I have lived in beijing and Auckland reminded me of it.

Fuck off commie chink. One of our major Universities discovered yesterday 19 years of data had been breached by a sophisticated “state actor” and no it wasn’t Russia. ASIO warned China was infiltrating Chinese with permanent residency into the Commonwealth Public Service so as to completely infiltrarats and subvert Australian society.On Monday, three Chinese warships sailed into Sydney Harbour whilst at the same time the Commonwealth Government was trying to downplay the significancs of the visit. Furthermore, the Western Australian Govt has been pressured by China to also join the One-Belt One Road initiative and further to this, the Communist Labor Party had its arse handed to it on the May 18 election due to concerns about its pro-China policies.

buy our huawei phones pls

Attached: 1507723902172.jpg (500x666, 31K)

China is about two weeks away from complete social breakdown, the issue is food. pig ebola, drought and tariffs are taking their toll

We’re not talking about trading, we’re talking about demographic replacement at the hands of our own sell out governments.

More paranoid ramblings. In all fucking seriousness, 3 Chinese ships visiting does not mean shit. Australia is in military alliance with US, and its a cold fact.

huawei phones are actual bootloader locked garbage, but their 5G equipment is cheap AND good unlike nokia, ericsson and others

with MANDOM

Cause their system is closer fascist than comunism.
Large corporations controlled by the state, Focus on Han ethnicity, supresión of minoritys, anti-degeneracy, capitalist un a controlled way...

5G is supposed to fry your brain tho, it is true?

we dont

t. soon to be under commie boots faggot

Kill yourself Chink
macrobusiness.com.au/2019/06/migrants-flood-auckland-sydney-locals-forced/

They have already failed and will kill themselves again because it's all they are good at

Attached: images-18.jpg (311x473, 33K)

yellow man bad

Attached: 1539689593718.jpg (408x431, 12K)

Each get a China waifu and create an invincible Eurasian civilisation

Attached: 1558025620479.jpg (1024x1855, 617K)

As the economy grows, China's average wages keep going up. It's no longer a good source of cheap labor, and they're losing their biggest commodity without having transitioned to a consumer economy thanks to a lack of consumer protections

Also their economy is increasingly propped up by loans and government bailouts. China's debt is blowing up, their growth is slowing and virtually every country on earth is turning against them aside from some African nations

Chinese colonist detected

By calling them racist. It worked on western civilization so it will surely work on the east.
>plan b unnecessary

Attached: IMG_3803.jpg (550x468, 71K)

Mine is half From the Chinese and russian border. Very interesting how the cultures mixed .

You're assuming they will continue playing by your rules when it is no longer beneficial.

They look at the Japanese as America's puppets.

And southkoera and taiwan. Looking at it I can kind of see it.

All out catastrophic war is unironically the best outcome for us. The government wouldn't allow divisive and seditious elements such as sjws and lgbt to have any voice and would instead push patriotism and nationalism.

Fuck it, let them take over. Learn mandarin.
No gook ever flooded my country with niggers and Muslims. No gook told me I was racist for wanting a homeland. No gook tried to turn my sons into fags or trannies and inject them with hormones before they reach puberty.

Tell me, how can gook-world be any worse than the kike-world we currently have?

South Korea is playing their own game and I'm sure the other Asian countries are as well. You wouldn't expect them to be subservient to you if it wasn't beneficial, would you?

dlc content

Attached: download (10).jpg (300x168, 6K)

they eat dogs so no

Chinese are Jews of the south east Asia. Merchants money lenders, persecuted in places like Indonesia, all that jazz

Attached: download.jpg (263x192, 6K)