Deadpill thread

Definition of Deadpill - What was once common knowledge in the early 20th century and way before that has been reduced to conspiracy theory in today's age.

Post deadpills in this thread.

Attached: hmm...really makes you think.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Motors_streetcar_conspiracy
youtube.com/watch?v=kg4cudwjxbU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here's a good one from the previous thread that I'm abandoned early.

ducks are made of wood and a healthy man has green colored bile and that silvers essence is mercury

Maybe I should clarify.
A deadpill is something that used to be common knowledge among the normies but now it's completely forgotten.

A common deadpill is that normies no longer believe that Jews have been the bad guys throughout history and now see them as aharmless persecuted minority.

religion

How long is a long fast?
I've only tried 24 hours

>A common deadpill is that normies no longer believe that Jews have been the bad guys throughout history and now see them as aharmless persecuted minority.
kek, whenever I let my powerlevel slip, I say I'm honoring my ancestors wishes.

Sneed

Women are inferior to men in virtually every capacity. This knowledge seemed to be ubiquitous across all cultures. Only in this clown world are they given special privileges and 'equality.'

Try a few weeks

What did people eat in ye olden days when most could not afford to keep animals and only had grains and wheats to eat?

Women's rights. We are finding out first hand why men of old kept a boot their neck.

Attached: huwhite tiddees.jpg (720x850, 383K)

This one is still actually true. For instance were I live you can build wood constructs withouT needing a licence but people still favor concrete instead in spite of living on a relatively safe sone when it comes to strong winds

USA doesn't have public transit because General Motors monopolized sale of buses and supplies to National City Lines (NCL) and its subsidiaries in a deliberate plot to purchase and dismantle electric streetcar systems in many cities in the United States to monopolize surface transportation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Motors_streetcar_conspiracy

Attached: Pacific-Electric-Red-Cars-Awaiting-Destruction.jpg (1920x1202, 556K)

That was common knowledge since forever.
Isaiah 3:12 As for My people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O My people, they which lead you cause you to err, and destroy the way of your paths.

Sounds like today.

We're not finding out first hand. Men back then used to know how women were really like and there was a reason why they were always in a subservient role.

see pic related and this verse from the bible.

Isaiah 3:11-12 KJV
>Woe unto the wicked! it shall be ill with him: for the reward of his hands shall be given him.
>As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.

Attached: Roman women being roasties.jpg (2448x3264, 1.22M)

The Jews.

It's funny how they rubbed it in our faces in the Roger Rabbit movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=kg4cudwjxbU

Attached: Roger Rabbit.png (658x476, 541K)

Wtf bump. I need more.

The concept of democracy has been around for thousands and thousands of years. The most astute political thinkers and philosophers almost all considered it a shitty and degenerate form of government

Lots and lots of stuff related to the US Civil war. A quick example - the idea that NORTHERNERS actually wanted to "free the slaves." Here's an 1867 newspaper editorial on that topic:

>The State is White

>The above motto is significantly put forth in capitals in the Hartford Times in referring to the late elections, and these three simple words contain a platform of principle within themselves. "The State is White." If we could divest the whole question now before the country of all extraneous matter, and just get this simple platform before the people, we might hope for deliverance. For six years a party has been working with all the power they could command, to blacken or mongrelize the country. The people most directly affected resisted, but unfortunately in resisting, set up the issue of disunion.

>Thousands who would not have fought to niggerize the country, felt compelled to resist that effort. That phase of the question is now past, but still this party is just as fierce to carry out its amalgamation ideas as ever. Indeed, fiercer, for now they assume that because large masses of the Northern people supported them in the war, to prevent disunion, they are equally as earnest in a desire to niggerize the country.

>This we doubt, and indeed, we feel sure, if the real question could be put before the people, "Do you desire this to be a white or mongrel country?" the result would be an overwhelming verdict for a white country. Can we not get the issue simplified to this? Let us lift the Democratic party out its old ruts, as seems to have been the case in Connecticut, and combine all who want a White country on one side, and all who want a Mongrel country, like Mexico, on the other. The White party would sweep into power like a whirlwind.

Attached: 1557130464150[1].jpg (1307x722, 533K)

Homosexuality is a sin