The U symbol on food

A long time ago I was warned by an older guy I worked with. He told me to only eat food that had the “circle u” symbol on it. He said everything else had chemicals in it that caused harm. He said that the elite only ate food that had that symbol on it. I had never noticed the u symbol until that point. Now I see it everywhere. Thoughts?

Attached: 4L_VPRjvkFm.jpg (808x714, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deism.com/kosher.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The U symbol means the food company gave money to a rabbi.

It lets Jews know the food company funds the Jewish community.

He was a dumb kike pushing kosher foods. They put chemicals in all foods, especially kosher trash because Weimerican boomers can't help but gobble up anything Jewish.

Are you sure user? I only eat food with the U now. Just to be safe

Why do memeflags always post such braindead and unfunny butthurt comments that never add any value?

BUMP

Imagine paying a tax ro certify your food Cathlic.

I don’t believe “they” would put chemicals in kosher food. They eat it. Wouldn’t they make sure its safe to eat?

Youre not using a memeflag m8

It's not kosher all the time but the U means the food company donated money to a rabbi and a Jewish charity.

Jews search for the U symbol if a company does not have it they strong arm donations.

Food is chemicals OP. All matter in the universe is made up of elements that form compounds called chemicals.

Attached: 1555769902894.png (734x708, 595K)

U and K in a circle literally means kosher and it gives money to jewish orgs everytime you buy it. And of course you only eat things with it on it, if you go to a store it is on the majority of food products.

Makes sense but he told me that when “they” go shopping, they only buy food with the U on it. Maybe other foods are unsafe?

Lmao OP was Jewed by an old Jew into buying Jew-funding Jew food.

Attached: 1496214460049.png (800x800, 1.36M)

The letter “U” on a food means that the food is kosher. It was processed according to Jewish dietary laws. Foods that are certified kosher can carry a U in a circle or a K in a circle, star or triangle. A “D” refers to dairy, so the “D” indicates the kosher product also contains milk.

Most food a with the U symbol are not kosher but still got the U symbol because the food company gave money to a rabbi and some Jews.

All american food has the U Jew symbol on it.

NZ has a halal symbol on all food even though most of the food is not halal it means the bribe money was paid.

The U does not really mean kosher it just means the bribe money made its way to the Jewish community.

deism.com/kosher.htm

Attached: koshersymbols.jpg (606x527, 228K)

Not all american food. I’ve given up some of my favorite foods because it doesn’t have that U on it.

Was in Montreal attending a conference.
Friend of mine sent me to his friend's house, guy had an extra room.

6:00 a.m the next morning I get up, go onto the balcony, buddy is out there smoking a joint and having a cup of coffee:
"right on fucking time, man"
he points to a Rabbi coming down the street
"that mother fucker goes to bless the hot dog plant, every fucking morning".

Guy brings me to supermarket, shows me the hotdog brand, points to the U...."I see the U, you fucking jew" he says.
nice guy
LOL

samefagging here - if you dont want to pay jew tax then buy offbrands, store brands, etc. a very large percentage of Aldis products are non kosher

Attached: white english master.jpg (3024x4032, 767K)

"Chemicals" is slang for toxic or harmful chemicals, you imbecile.

U, as in U a Jew